Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) (2926 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Female Secondary School Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO)

In what we have chanced upon as a shocking video, a female secondary school student has been captured compelling her male classmate to lock lips with her during school hours.

In the video sighted by Loadedpulse, the ‘poor’ boy who felt reluctant to fulfil the bidding of his female classmate consistently tried keeping his lips away from her.

The female friend who also captured the whole moment could be heard saying the “girl has been chasing the guy for some time now but he has not given in to her demand of being in a romantic relationship”.

Watch the video below………………………
https://loadedpulse.com/female-secondary-school-student-forces-her-male-classmate-to-kiss-her-during-school-hours-video/

Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by gasparpisciotta: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Age 13-18 is the craziest age band for girls...

They can do and undo.

So if you get daughter for that age bracket, better be extra vigilant.

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

They can do and undo.

grin grin
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by ndi4luv(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nah them bad pass oo
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by InfernoNig: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akpurampubem! Everything don spoil. This life haff spoil.
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
ndi4luv:
Nah them bad pass oo

I swear
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
At this time when I was in school,I was busy writing love letters for my girlfriends to send to their love interest in class...

Everything has changed
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by 2braithe: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
kimcastropiihnh:
Female Secondary School Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO)

In what we have chanced upon as a shocking video, a female secondary school student has been captured compelling her male classmate to lock lips with her during school hours.

In the video sighted by Loadedpulse, the ‘poor’ boy who felt reluctant to fulfil the bidding of his female classmate consistently tried keeping his lips away from her.

The female friend who also captured the whole moment could be heard saying the “girl has been chasing the guy for some time now but he has not given in to her demand of being in a romantic relationship”.

Watch the video below………………………
https://loadedpulse.com/female-secondary-school-student-forces-her-male-classmate-to-kiss-her-during-school-hours-video/

All these small small children don tear eye now.
Unlike our time when were always waiting for the guy to make the first move grin
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

All these small small children don tear eye now.
Unlike our time when were always waiting for the guy to make the first move grin

grin grin
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
At this time when I was in school,I was busy writing love letters for my girlfriends to send to their love interest in class...

Everything has changed

Exactly
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by Babara1994(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
This is the age where girls are very sexually active.

When I was below 22, a lot of girls were always hitting on me with different styles. Girls of that age are very sexually expressive, unlike the boys.

When they cross age 20 with big boobs and ass, and sugar daddies start hitting on them, then they'll start forming hot chick.
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Babara1994:
This is the age where girls are very sexually active.

When I was below 22, a lot of girls were always hitting on me with different styles. Girls of that age are very sexually expressive, unlike the boys.

When they cross age 20 with big boobs and ass, and sugar daddies start hitting on them, then they'll start forming hot chick.

#Word
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by KingDash: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

They can do and undo.

chief na men wey get female kids I dey pity.
Re: Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) by kimcastropiihnh: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2021
KingDash:
chief na men wey get female kids I dey pity.

No be only you

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Going On In This Picture?? / Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now / Why Are 9ja Babes So Possesive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.