Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. (4975 Views)

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by EmekaA125(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
sisisioge:
Well....I hope the guy that "mistakenly" leaked it us happy now.
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Ezkid(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Badabada:
Irony of life.

No one wants to associate with failure.

When the good was good, she was their role model. Just a single mistake, you chastised her. He who his without sin should cast the first stone.

Society don't have time to chastise failures. They reject outrightly. And government doesn't forgive either, they correct by punishment . These are privileges we can only have in our home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Hitwe99: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
I still dey suspect that her so called boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by camri: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
sisisioge:
olosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Bunmhi(f): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Where the video na
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmekaA125:
The Hip-Hop Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Savage has lost about Four(4) endorsements following her leaked sxx tape which has gone viral.

The Cadbury, Pampers and Globacom investments have all withdrawn and disengaged her advert services with immediate effect.

Recall that Tiwa Savage described the viral tape as a ploy for her to be blackmailed which her refusal prompted the leaked video.

Many Nigerians have condemned the tape describing it as an act capable of constituting moral decadence in our society.

Credit:
M.U.N
no source
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by EmekaA125(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
ednut1:
no source
Okay.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by gracile(f): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
What was she expecting
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Iamziggy: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Why her sex partner no show face undecided

Na me Dy d video?....baba ask d guy na!!! Or aunty Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Iamziggy: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmptyGarden:

No be mistake, but you haven't seen the video.

Na how u take know if I don see d video or not?
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by SweetVibe: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Carchoice:

Imagine what grown men are masturbating on. Are they happy she’s losing or they are angry a smaller dlck made her lose the endorsements?

Na women supposed get time dey talk about frivolous things as this, not men.
SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by babaalagbo1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
I knew it will come to this....she really loose guard

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by torqque7(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Instead of the olosho to be remorseful,she go de yarn dust for concert say she enjoy the dick,even dangling her hands in-between her legs to imitate the dick..mumu olosho just ruined her life and her sons life cos she no get sense at all,u leave man wey ready die for u genuinely to go follow fvck boy wey dey record as him dey nak u,now still come ruin your life. Madam u are too old to be acting this foolish like a 21year old girl in her hoestage,like what the fv.c.k angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Carchoice:
You guys up there are mad. Don’t go and better your low life’s.

You can go make a sex tape and let leak to the public!
Na you go take head carry am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
babaalagbo1:
I knew it will come to this....she really loose guard
That her fake lover that she was defending had her for evil till tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
SweetVibe:

SIMP

Lol. Kill your self.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
baralatie:

You can go make a sex tape and let leak to the public!
Na you go take head carry am

I have sex tapes. Let me know if you want to masturbate with it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
gracile:
What was she expecting
She was sweet mouth into believing that nothing will or can go wrong !
Unfortunately like every other sextape with female celebrities it all goes wrong
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Carchoice:

I have sex tapes. Let me know if you want to masturbate with it.
Post it here on nairaland nau
No one will get hurt
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by EmptyGarden(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iamziggy:

Na how u take know if I don see d video or not?
Because if you don see am, you for know say na quickie. Dem no dey remove cloth for quickie.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
sisisioge:
It was deliberately and intentionally leaked

It was unfortunate she did not see the full game plan of the whole scenario.

Sextape always leaks or end up being a tool of blackmail
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2021
baralatie:

Post it here on nairaland nau
No one will get hurt

No one will get hurt but you’ll damage your dick nerves from excessive stroking. Keep refreshing Nairaland. You’ll see it soon. I hope you have enough Vaseline?
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:

No one will get hurt but you’ll damage your dick nerves from excessive stroking. Keep refreshing Nairaland. You’ll see it soon. I hope you have enough Vaseline?
Don't postpone it

If you get liver post your sextape here on nairaland now! Now!
The next 3 minutes you will no wether it is I or you that will get hurt?
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2021
baralatie:

Don't postpone it

If you get liver post your sextape here on nairaland now! Now!
The next 3 minutes you will no wether it is I or you that will get hurt?
Keep refreshing. I I’m editing it to fit the recommended file size. Don’t sleep yet. You’ll see what to masturbate tonight so you can sleep well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by baralatie(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
Keep refreshing. I I’m editing it to fit the recommended file size. Don’t sleep yet. I’ll see what to masturbate tonight so you can sleep well.
grin congratulations
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2021
baralatie:

grin congratulations

Lol. The post was supposed to say, you’ll see.

Go to romance page and refresh. I just posted it: please don’t kill your dick tonight. Have pity on it. You can save the video and continue tomorrow
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Teripaul(m): 1:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Abeg make una sale dix country and qive me my own share...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by DOTian: 1:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Badabada:
Irony of life.

When the good was good, she was their role model. Just a single mistake, you chastised her. He who his without sin should cast the first stone.

This is how you guys excuse evil. How on earth will somebody like her allow herself to be filmed doing that? That's the question you need to answer.
Secondly, endorsements are not handouts. They're based on your brand and behavior. Her brand took a huge hit because of that and it's just fair they disengage her..
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Pumpumking: 2:05am On Oct 23, 2021
EmekaA125:
The Hip-Hop Nigerian Singer, Tiwa Savage has lost about Four(4) endorsements following her leaked sxx tape which has gone viral.

The Cadbury, Pampers and Globacom investments have all withdrawn and disengaged her advert services with immediate effect.

Recall that Tiwa Savage described the viral tape as a ploy for her to be blackmailed which her refusal prompted the leaked video.

Many Nigerians have condemned the tape describing it as an act capable of constituting moral decadence in our society.

Credit:
M.U.N

at least..she can still goto Hollywood & act blue film.....and we will all buyit!! cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Loses Four Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Sex Tape. by Kingcalls: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Badabada:
Irony of life.

Most of u will go to hell for misquoting or manipulating the words of the bible ...was it not the same Jesus christ that destroyed the goods of those that turned the church to a market.... the woman that committed adultery in the bible was about to get stoned to death and Jesus said those words... is anyone saying Tiwa should be killed for the sex tape... if we don't stop all these nonsense from westerners, we will destroy our future... Tiwa was the first female artist that started showing sexual liberty in her musical videos b4 others followed suit....she always wanna do all those American stuff here in the country.... promoting immorality, its certain she was the one that recorded and leaked it to the public, forget the cock and bull shes telling us...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) / My Possessive Boyfriend / Striper/ashewo Took My 100$ Yesterday For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.