Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) (4229 Views)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
As someone that passed through secondary school in my home country, I am not surprised, but the difference here is that they do it openly without fear, back then when I was in secondary school at least boys and girls used to do it codedly, but in Brazil, on the road, you would see boys and girls Hugging and kissing, the only difference I see here is that we hide and do ours while they do theirs openly and these kids are mainly kids in government secondary schools because I have not seen kids from private schools do this, so don't be surprised when you come To Brazil and see this, Brazil is a free country.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/it-is-normal-to-see-high-school-kids.html?m=1

Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Many of them even hold hands while walking, or they stop on the road to kiss(French)

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Who would cast the first stone?
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Stds.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Na wa ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by 9figxchnge: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Normal thing
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
9figxchnge:
Normal thing

Lol, for which country?
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by InfernoNig: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's a norm for them.
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
InfernoNig:
It's a norm for them.

Yea
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Telegram234(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Stds.... lipsrsealed
Sorry bro, this ones cannot catch STDs, because they are taught sex education in school, how to groom themselves well.
Abi do you think they have fish smelly kpekus like your Ex

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by rerhji(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Bobo rest, there is what is called cultural beliefs. If they feel it's norm over there...na there palava. And since u are there and enjoying it no wahala, it doesn't mean we must be like them

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Queenslander(f): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
It's normal in most western and Latin American countries..
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Queenslander:
It's normal in most western and Latin American countries..

That's true
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
rerhji:
Bobo rest, there is what is called cultural beliefs. If they feel it's norm over there...na there palava. And since u are there and enjoying it no wahala, it doesn't mean we must be like them

No I am not enjoying it, how would I be enjoying seeing secondary schools kissing on the road, they can't do it in their house
Re: It Is Normal To See High School Kids Kiss And Hug In Brazil (photos) by ednut1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Telegram234:

Sorry bro, this ones cannot catch STDs, because they are taught sex education in school, how to groom themselves well.
Abi do you think they have fish smelly kpekus like your Ex
keep deceiving yourself. There have stds and unwanted pregnancies there plenty

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? / Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion / thx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.