Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School (17100 Views)

Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? / Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mideriks04:
Boss If you don't mind, can you tell me the particular online business you are doing and the course you bought and how much you bought the course?
chat me on whatsapp,09031902212
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Na Yahoo what else??
The idiot save money buy laptop go learn for HK con come here dey cap nonsense
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by DoggoneDogg: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
[s]
nheyol:
[/s]

For what?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Carolynn:
Try as much as possible to strike a balance between the two but please can you be kind enough to tell us the course you bought and how much you bought it?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
depato88:
You can deffer your admission. Please Op which online biz is that? bro Am really interested . Though have learnt forex trading buh no funds to kick start. Am very willing to learn. Can I Pm you
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
johnlaw123:
please which online course is it am interested bro.
And for the advice finish up bro , just try and finish up
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Abba114:
im interested in the course i will pay
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
ksly24:

What online business is that boss?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Stevyne:
Can we talk better?
Via WhatsApp or any medium?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Labadi69: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
seanwilliam:

I’m honestly battling with some stuff and I have lot to talk about..
financially I’m doing very well, but still I’m not happy .,

Thanks anyway Chief ..

Since when you start to do very well financially? So maga don finally pay. Abi na all that yamayama everyday soapy dey confuse your head undecided
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by seanwilliam(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Labadi69:

Since when you start to do very well financially? So maga don finally pay. Abi na all that yamayama everyday soapy dey confuse your head undecided

Lol which one be maga don pay , oga I’m into shipping items, buying crypto , giftcards and PayPal funds..

Besides I no too dey soapy these days so get out grin

I don get serious relationship grin grin I don leave ashewo lifestyle for you
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by byesense105: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
OP!!!!!!
Nice of you to be making money while in school....... Kai, if to say money de my hand when i de school, i for scatter....

My friend, u need to understand that your problem is not the school or the business, the primary problem is 'TIME'

Now, someone who is not really liquid will tell you to leave school and focus on the business....

another person who is liquid will tell u that 250k is not worth your education. you may think it is a lot of money now because you are a student and possibly not a bread winner.

but out rightly dropping any is suicidal. so, back to the main problem; TIME

since you are in 300L, just set your mind to a tough 2022 and 2023.

Buy your self some Time, reduce your sleep hours, reduce non essential activities,( football watching and looking at bombom), visiting friends........etc

your case i believe is unique, so your approach must be unique. In my opinion, u must not drop any!!!!!

while in school, allow some room for business to suffer.. Give time to school. Pay to ceazer what belongs to ceazer.

when on holiday or strike, as na naija we de, bury yourself in your business

It may be tough, but marry the both of them... where it is possible, use one to pay for the other.

if u know course way d lecturer go collect raba, ignore that one and set your mind to settling.... take advantage of our dysfunctional system. If na attendance, find class rep something make e find how to cover... nobody holy pass....

and when u see course way require your time, abeg make business suffer small...... try to strike a balance.

i am sure u understand, u na guy man

the world is dynamic o, keep both options alive..........

kayode69:
Dear Nairalanders,

My name is Kayode Sherif, I'm a 300L student of a state university in the country studying a 5 year course.

Last year, (during the lockdown).... I was hell broke(so broke I couldn't even feed)

I had heard of this online business, but I didn't have any guidance on how to go about it, AND I didn't even have money to buy the course available for it.

I decided I was going to find a way to buy the course, so I took a job as a fuel station attendant (I worked there for 6 months) I saved up some money.

I bought the course and started studying and implementing all I had learnt, day and night...

It was as if nothing was working "I was desperate! I wasn't making money."

But I kept on...

Finally this year, I got the breakthrough. I got my first payment.

Fast forward to today, I have been making at least 250k in a month but I can't keep up with my school.

I'm thinking of terminating my school but I don't want to make a decision that will affect me for the rest of my life so I'm seeking for your honest opinion.

Should I quit school and focus more on my online business?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Mideriks04:
Boss If you don't mind, can you tell me the particular online business you are doing and the course you bought and how much you bought the course?
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by oylam(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Focus on both. But it'll affect one another. I went for work and now, I've got some loose ends left at school to tie up. Not that I regret going for the money because time no dy again. But just know that it'll take commitment to handle both these things properly.

Regardless of what anybody tells you about school, try to view it differently. Think of school like a pen. When a pen is given to different people, they will each write different things so who knows what you'll write with yours. Some scribble while others have fine handwriting �

Just go for both. By the time you finish school, that work fit don level up too and school might partner up with it nicely. Sure, you don't need a degree to make six figures, but in this 9ja where society condemns school sat and the likes, a degree is your ticket to respect. Try to bag that mof*cker.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Fstar1: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2023
byesense105:
OP!!!!!!
Nice of you to be making money while in school....... Kai, if to say money de my hand when i de school, i for scatter....

My friend, u need to understand that your problem is not the school or the business, the primary problem is 'TIME'
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by BigIyanga: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Format to hoodwink gullible fellows.. lol. course wey no get name dey make 250k/m lol
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by byesense105: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2023
share your bank details
Fstar1:

Good morning sir. Sorry sir for asking of your help as you don't even know me but I'm out of option, I'm in a difficult situation right now.
Right now, I'm penniless and my foodstuffs have finished, hunger is really dealing with me. I don't know how I will survive tomorrow but still on God.
I beg of you sir, Please can you help me with anything just to survive for the meantime. I don't know how to beg you more or what to say to make you believe me.
Please help me sir for the moment till things fall back into place. Anything will be appreciated. Thank you sir.
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Fstar1: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2023
It's better to find time for both to avoid sapa pro grin
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Fstar1: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Focus on both!!
Re: Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School by Fstar1: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
School no be scam o bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Career Jobs To Avois As An Introvert / Can An Employer Be Sued For Paying Less Than 30k Minimum Wage? / Inspector Usman Kadiri Dies Mysteriously 12 Hours After Promotion In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.