Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? (7016 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 1:14am On Oct 23, 2021
You are going on the road and one Hausa girl meets you and said

" My name is Aisha,I am in primary 6 (JS3,etc)

I want to give you this (she gives you a gift).
"

If you collect the gift, she then asks your name.

When you are done talking to her and are about to go, she says

" Bye, see you again. "

I have experienced this on 2 separate occasions.

Who else has experienced this and what does it mean?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Wait for next time, if She doesn’t tell you why she’s handing you gifts, don’t leave her. Hold her kaftan.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
Wait for next time, if She doesn’t tell you why she’s handing you gifts, don’t leave her. Hold her kaftan.

If you ask her why she is giving you the gift, she would say something like " I am just giving you."

Someone suggested that she wants to create a relationship, a connection between her and you,

so that any day you see her, you will talk with her and give her money.

That was the way the man saw it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by RichThugg: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2021
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by doctore212(m): 2:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Next time she come, just take anger raise her kaftan and press her breast like orange wey water no dey.

Then smash her backside.

Make sure her elder brother and papa dey see u when u dey do all this things.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 23, 2021
I know you are lying but ur story is still interesting

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by SportsHD: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Just dey kollect package until your preek disappear.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by chukwuibuipob: 3:13am On Oct 23, 2021
7victor:

"

" Bye, see you again. "

undecided.Where/Wic state u meet Hausa girl that gave u gift/communicate with u in English?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by chukwuibuipob: 3:20am On Oct 23, 2021
My verdict sad.This story nah FAKE sad.No Hausa girls will approach/give u gift .I'd believe if it is the other way.I'm 100% sure if I a total stranger gave Hausa girl a gift, she'll not collect it(they aren't like those SE,SW girls that grab anything )

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by femi4: 3:40am On Oct 23, 2021
7victor:

If you ask her why she is giving you the gift, she would say something like " I am just giving you."

Someone suggested that she wants to create a relationship, a connection between her and you,

so that any day you see her, you will talk with her and give her money sex.

That was the way the man saw it.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by arthurwillia(m): 3:52am On Oct 23, 2021
This one weak me o
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Lilsameey: 3:55am On Oct 23, 2021
doctore212:
Next time she come, just take anger raise her kaftan and press her breast like orange wey water no dey.

Then smash her backside.

Make sure her elder brother and papa dey see u when u dey do all this things.
,.. E be like sey you want make post Op abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by illicit(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Beware of suicide bombers abeg....

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Samakus(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2021
https://argentas.io/users/invite.php?invite=640A71F1E8

ARGENTAS IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN CRYPTO! REGISTER FREE OF CHARGE WITH YOUR EMAIL.

THIS IS AN EXCHANGE TOKEN. DON'T DULL
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Aniboo: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Fake story
Hausa geh no even fit look you for eyes talk more to give you gift and blast that kind English you wrote up there . Else you na her almajiri brother
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Elidrisy20: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
undecided.Where/Wic state u meet Hausa girl that gave u gift/communicate with u in English?
him never complete the story, na dream him jam that hausa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2021
7victor:

"

" Bye, see you again. "

Could be a bomb... Watch out ooo
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

So many Hausa girls (who have gone to school) can speak English.

I had been teaching Mathematics/Further Mathematics in the North in secondary school before I left for greener pastures.

So many Hausa students communicated with me in English.

It is only people living in the south who believe certain things concerning the North which is not all that true from my experience here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Girl wan give you puna, you dey disguise grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

It is true.
It is a kind of Almajirism (a system of begging)
They won't ask you for money but they will give you something.
My own,it was pure water she gave me.
When I met her again,she reminded me of the last time we met.
We talked for sometime and I then gave her money.
I served in the north and this thing happened in Funtua of Katsina state.
They can speak small English.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2021
What do you mean angry undecided... There are educated children there now, stop spoiling them here and there undecided
chukwuibuipob:

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2021
So what the big deal in the English he wrote up there??, That's just a primary english, guess you have not met their educated ones.
Aniboo:
Fake story
Hausa geh no even fit look you for eyes talk more to give you gift and blast that kind English you wrote up there . Else you na her almajiri brother

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Don't mind the fools jare, my mother side based in north, and and I know how they communicate... Most of those ppl talking, are talking based on general believes of ppl who hvnt even stepped outside their state, towards norths
7victor:

So many Hausa girls (who have gone to school) can speak English.

I had been teaching Mathematics/Further Mathematics in the North in secondary school before I left for greener pastures.

So many Hausa students communicated with me in English.

It is only people living in the south who believe certain things concerning the North which is not all that true from my experience here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by AfroKnight: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Be careful around minors. In fact stay away from minors.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Perverts everywhere, she is just a girl(child). Have you forgotten children are so free to ppl and can be very accommodating??.. wtf, did you pass tru childhood at all?... Very irritating something. angry
BeardedMeat:
Girl wan give you puna, you dey disguise grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Kindness218: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
I know you are lying but ur story is still interesting

I experienced same yesterday somewhere in Kano. She walk up to me speaking Hausa and smiling, I don't understand what she was saying was just looking around if I could see any1 to interpret but none. It was later I remember Google Voice translator. Very beautiful girl like this
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by BeardedMeat(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Perverts everywhere, she is just a girl(child). Have you forgotten children are so free to ppl and can be very accommodating??.. wtf, did you pass tru childhood at all?... Very irritating something. angry
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Don't mind the fools jare, my mother side based in north, and and I know how they communicate... Most of those ppl talking, are talking based on general believes of ppl who hvnt even stepped outside their state, towards norths

Thank you my sister.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 2braithe: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2021
7victor:

"

" Bye, see you again. "

Don't collect from them next time.
I just hope it won't implicate you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
children are so free to ppl and can be very accommodating angry

That is one thing that I like about children.

They are very free with people and there is nothing like religious bias, tribalism, pride,ego and hatred.

I was once the class teacher of JS3A in a school in Sokoto state while running my MSc (2012-2016) and up to 2019 when I had a better job.

The students were very free with me.

There was no sentiment of religion or gender as far as these interactions were concerned.

Sometimes, a girl/girls or a boy/boys would come and be sitting with me, during break time(breakfast) and be telling me things.

On more than one occasion, girls cooked and brought food for me as their class teacher.

That is one thing I like about children:No pride, religious bias, tribalism, and ego.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
It's easier for babies to make heaven that adults... Children are very sinless. Don't mind all those perverts shouting sex upandan...
7victor:

That is one thing that I like about children.

They are very free with people and there is nothing like religious bias, tribalism, pride,ego and hatred.

I was once the class teacher of JS3A in a school in Sokoto state while running my MSc (2012-2016) and up to 2019 when I had a better job.

The students were very free with me.

There was no sentiment of religion or gender as far as these interactions were concerned.

Sometimes, a girl/girls or a boy/boys would come and be sitting with me, during break time(breakfast) and be telling me things.

On more than one occasion, girls cooked and brought food for me as their class teacher.

That is one thing I like about children:No pride, tribalism, and ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by MufasaLion: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
So many perverts and unlearned folks on this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Sleep With My Housemaid?? / "Soso"by Omah Lay / If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.