Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? (7019 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
It's easier for babies to make heaven that adults... Children are very sinless. Don't mind all those perverts shouting sex upandan...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by ashawopikin(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
7victor:

So many Hausa girls (who have gone to school) can speak English.

I had been teaching Mathematics/Further Mathematics in the North in secondary school before I left for greener pastures.

So many Hausa students communicated with me in English.

It is only people living in the south who believe certain things concerning the North which is not all that true from my experience here.

you are right, so many misconception about the north, same way some white people believe people live in trees in africa
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Richrose1: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Good morning house, please safe me from this loan app called lendcash. I need their mobile number and account number to repay the loan that was forced on my throat.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Richrose1:
Good morning house, please safe me from this loan app called lendcash. I need their mobile number and account number to repay the loan that was forced on my throat.
Shay they no dey pay through the app ni?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2021
ashawopikin:
you are right, so many misconception about the north, same way some white people believe people live in trees in africa
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by BeboNGN: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lies... Hausa girls no dey approach man .. look for better storyline
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Airoflaw(m): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
I've actually experience this too. I concluded that hausa no dey hide their feeling and die with it. They alway find a way of expressing it even if they didn'tsay it. And one is thro giving gift or giving food. I taught in the North for 2years
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Airoflaw:
I've actually experience this too. I concluded that hausa no dey hide their feeling and die with it. They alway find a way of expressing it even if they didn'tsay it. And one is thro giving gift or giving food. I taught in the North for 2years
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by BIGPREEK: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
7victor:
I remember one day,after SS2 Mathematics exams paper was written,

and I was the one teaching the subject, 2 SS2 girls (who are now in the University) came to my class (I had a table and chair in JS3A, because I was their class teacher).

They saw me marking the scripts.

They saw the marking scheme with me.

The first girl started writing the answers from the marking scheme on a sheet of paper.

Suddenly the other girl took her script and began to copy from the marking scheme into her scripts, and the first girl followed suit,

because from what I saw, they didn't write anything reasonable during the exams.

I tried to stop them, but they copied everything and they later scored A.

You know if you are a Christian from the south,most students would not fear you as they fear their own people.

I, like many others from the south, was not harsh on the students, because you don't want to be harsh on the indigenes.

This is why the indigenes don't fear Southerners living there.

Although some Southerners try to make themselves hard, but I advised against, because the day problem will start, you may be the first target.
unbelievable btw did u later fvck them?As punishment
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
BIGPREEK:
unbelievable btw did u later fvck them?As punishment

NO.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Menaha(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
My verdict sad.This story nah FAKE sad.No Hausa girls will approach/give u gift .I'd believe if it is the other way.
It may not be fake bro. I've had similar experience when I was in Secondary school. A Muslim girl (from Kano State) who was my classmate approached me one day during break time. She expressed her likeness towards me citing the reason is that I'm gentle, neat and intelligent. Afterwards she gave me a wristwatch as a symbol of her feelings for me.
I was dumbfounded; couldn't alter a word. She then smiled and left
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Jeon(f): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
I really love hausa lifestyle.
They are free with everyone.. And funniest thing they no know whether witch dey exist...

Na so we go dish rice and beans inside tray, put fried groundnut oil with onions Maggi, and pepper sit-down for mat dey eat with hand .. And we could be up to 5 and above.

I miss these memories.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by Jeon(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
7victor:
You are going on the road and one Hausa girl meets you and said

" My name is Aisha,I am in primary 6 (JS3,etc)

I want to give you this (she gives you a gift).
"

If you collect the gift, she then asks your name.

When you are done talking to her and are about to go, she says

" Bye, see you again. "

I have experienced this on 2 separate occasions.

Who else has experienced this and what does it mean?

Yes, lived in North for up to 9 years and what you wrote is true...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? by 7victor(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jeon:

Yes, lived in North for up to 9 years and what you wrote is true...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Butt Ever Seen In History / Love Letters To My Wife / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.