Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13211 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Image123:

Lol, the place i quoted is also found in the link, isn't it? So why conveniently avoid it? This one you keep quoting still talks about "Ecclesiastical calendar" which was still Christian in origin. This is an alternative that started more than 1500years after.
The same article says the reason of use was for religious neutrality (used by others who wish to be sensitive to non-Christians). The same origins part you are quoting from said "The year numbering system used with Common Era notation was devised by the Christian monk Dionysius Exiguus". Of course, you should know that Dionysus was the man with the AD. i really don't see how you are arguing that the light outside has nothing to do with the sun.

How does something being of Christian origin mean that anything based off of it is a reference to Christ? Halloween is Christian in origin, I don’t see you claiming it as a reference to Christ.

The year numbering system was devised by Dionysius, so?

Your own argument is like claiming cucumber was made to be intimacy gadget because people use it as such.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bnaira77(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
The only thing I understand is God rules. He his Light & darkness he formed the light and created darkness. Yin yang black&white

God is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Bnaira77:
The only thing I understand is God rules. He his Light & darkness he formed the light and created darkness. Yin yang black&white

God is everywhere.

Yes he is every where
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
LordReed:

Established by people who made it their life's work to study these matters.

LoL @ lazy armchair critic. Like I said people with the expertise have established it, trying to ridicule me won't change that.

It's not a ridicule but another fact. Bring up an example of a writing that you accept from 2000years ago and let's compare, otherwise you are being the lazy armchair critic.
It was the life work of the disciples to talk about the resurrection, but you are believing others as ESTABLISHED because of the same purpose when it suits your narrative. Of course, you are not naive enough to think that there are not people with your same criteria on the other side of the divide.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
LordReed:

How does something being of Christian origin mean that anything based off of it is a reference to Christ? Halloween is Christian in origin, I don’t see you claiming it as a reference to Christ.

The year numbering system was devised by Dionysius, so?

Your own argument is like claiming cucumber was made to be intimacy gadget because people use it as such.

This is the very point you are bringing up, no enlightened person argues against the fact of Christ's existence and resurrection. The dates and calendars refer to it. CE is founded on it with consideration for non Christians.
Halloween was started by some Christians in memorial of some "saints". What we know as Halloween today and the majority who celebrate Halloween today don't know or consider that. So it is two different Halloweens as it were. But CE is CE, BC is BC, AD is AD.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Image123:

It's not a ridicule but another fact. Bring up an example of a writing that you accept from 2000years ago and let's compare, otherwise you are being the lazy armchair critic.
It was the life work of the disciples to talk about the resurrection, but you are believing others as ESTABLISHED because of the same purpose when it suits your narrative. Of course, you are not naive enough to think that there are not people with your same criteria on the other side of the divide.

I will give you time to cool off again since you've started getting over wrought. LMAO!
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Image123:

This is the very point you are bringing up, no enlightened person argues against the fact of Christ's existence and resurrection. The dates and calendars refer to it. CE is founded on it with consideration for non Christians.
Halloween was started by some Christians in memorial of some "saints". What we know as Halloween today and the majority who celebrate Halloween today don't know or consider that. So it is two different Halloweens as it were. But CE is CE, BC is BC, AD is AD.

LoL! I know you won't take that of Halloween but this one because you think it praises your Jesus you'll take. LMFAO!
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:

I will give you time to cool off again since you've started getting over wrought. LMAO!

Of course, i knew you can't bring up an example of a writing that you accept from 2000years ago and let's compare. It's very easy and lazy to criticize. We see people criticize leaders, students writing exams, sportsmen etc. everytime. Get in the ring and do, you'll start fiddling. Just like the idiom of using your mouth to fly a plane. If you feel you are intelligent or intellectual enough to criticize a writing, simply bring the one you accept and approve and let's use the same scale. Otherwise, remain what you are showing up to be, a lazy armchair critic.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! I know you won't take that of Halloween but this one because you think it praises your Jesus you'll take. LMFAO!

The point is very clear. Ask 10 people who celebrate Halloween today if they know the origin is Christian, you will hardly see 2 that know. Then check how it is being celebrated to how it was, the difference is very clear.
It is not same for BC or CE. CE is not even known as common era or known at all by some.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Image123:

The point is very clear. Ask 10 people who celebrate Halloween today if they know the origin is Christian, you will hardly see 2 that know. Then check how it is being celebrated to how it was, the difference is very clear.
It is not same for BC or CE. CE is not even known as common era or known at all by some.

That someone thinks CE is a reference to Christ doesn't make it so. You are wrong, appealing to popularity won't make you correct. CE did not originate as a reference to Christ, it didn't even originate as a euphemism for non-believers.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:

That someone thinks CE is a reference to Christ doesn't make it so. You are wrong, appealing to popularity won't make you correct. CE did not originate as a reference to Christ, it didn't even originate as a euphemism for non-believers.

You brought up Halloween, i didn't. You were appealing to the popular view and celebration of Halloween, remember? And i showed the difference. CE dates and motives are a direct reference to Christ and Christianity, we should not shy away from that.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Image123:

You brought up Halloween, i didn't. You were appealing to the popular view and celebration of Halloween, remember? And i showed the difference. CE dates and motives are a direct reference to Christ and Christianity, we should not shy away from that.

LMAO! Gosh!

[img]https://c./o9alFEizKQwAAAAd/shaq-shaquille.gif[/img]
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Gosh!

[img]https://c./o9alFEizKQwAAAAd/shaq-shaquille.gif[/img]

It's a good laugh, isn't it?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Image123:

It's a good laugh, isn't it?

Your ability to turn things on its head is hilarious.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by MyExpression(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Image123:

You talk with much ignorance based on a comic assumption that Adam and Eve were walking babies learning ABC and nursery rhymes. You think they knew nothing like your Stone Age parents who used their fingers as cutlass. The Adam mentioned in the Bible was a Son of God, not just a man. He was a direct created personality by God just like the angels. This was someone with singular capacity to maintain an Edenic Eden and command every living thing. It is not Moses job to write his biography or resume for you, use your God given brain bra.
Adam knew exactly what God meant by him dying and was never deceived by the serpent. He made his decision and even tried to blame God and his wife for it. As a son of God, he knew what real life was and knew what the tree of life was. He knew very well that God is a Spirit and that he was created to be spiritual. He was no kid but the most complete, "perfect" man that ever lived.

You're also assuming a perfect Adam.

How many first creations were perfect from day one?
If we are like God, then God's traits shows in us.

Natural human isn't created perfect and as such, do not create things in their perfect state.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by MyExpression(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Don't say this you are not the one who created humans God knows we are capable to take instruction by faith Enoch so much walked with God God had to take him so he won't taste death
In this earthy dimension we are gods so nothing is impossible to us

Since you were born, till now, can you point one person that has lived perfectly, adhering to every instruction to the last.

Point just one person that you know, and you would have cleared God of this charge.

JESUS CHRIST.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by MyExpression(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I read your statement and maybe you hate God because you did not add that what God said eventually happened don't you see how your mind works be truthful at least

Now that they lived one million years before they died makes no sense because the end result was what God told them which is what devil hide from eve eyes of understanding

But even born again still dey die.

That means Jesus is a faux or the continuation of life is not happening here on earth.

Everybody will die this adamic die, but only Christians will live for the next life.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:

You're also assuming a perfect Adam.

How many first creations were perfect from day one?
If we are like God, then God's traits shows in us.

Natural human isn't created perfect and as such, do not create things in their perfect state.

i don't assume, it was clearly stated.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by MyExpression(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Image123:

i don't assume, it was clearly stated.

It wasn't stated in the bible,e that Adam was a wholly perfect being.

Life has taught us that we grow into the next stage...life is bout growth, which is subject to time.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 6:25am On Dec 04, 2021
MyExpression:

It wasn't stated in the bible,e that Adam was a wholly perfect being.

Life has taught us that we grow into the next stage...life is bout growth, which is subject to time.

i guess you're struggling with the definition of perfection then.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by FantasyHub: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

May God forgive you

U mean d SATAN-BITCH y'all worship?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
according to hunduism, Christianity is also false.
I should believe them

No you only believe the one who raised from the dead.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Workch:
Since Judaism is older, it's truer than Christianity

Judaism already pointed to Jesus and told you to believe on him only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Does Killing 'wall Geckos' Have Any Physical/spiritual Consequence / Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension / Does God Really Answer Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.