Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13218 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

The question is was Adam supposedly a child of the god or not.

Adam was created a god on earth

So he is not only a child but also a son a god an authority he is all mixed up into one man

god already gave him dominion over all animals and over the serpent

So God did his best on him to withstand the serpent
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Yes because he knows no matter what he does you won't listen to him
So if God knows who makes hell and doesn't before everthing, so what's the purpose of evangelism and why are Christians still trying to convert people?

Would that not be trying to change God's plans?

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So, it means that he had two plans.
1. If Adam eat the fruit

2. If Adam didn't.

Right?

As God he does not need to have two plans because he already knows Adam will fail
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
In a simple sentence you would watch your son drink poison right...
Omo, he said yes o...with his full chest

But trust Nairalanders, they will type one thing here for clout and to defend their abnormal decisions, and do the opposite in real life.

I still don't want to give up on Kingsnairaland as an irresponsible parent because I avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

As God is does not need to have two plans because he already knows Adam will fail
So if he knew Adam will fail, it means that God is the cause of the problems and not satan.

He created all the problems and should take the blame for it. It means that all the suffering, death and hardship today is God's plan.

Do you agree?

4 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Forgiveness means I will take the blame which God decided to do he took the blame the real punishment
so there is real punishment and they is fake punishment... grin
please what is the name of your bible... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
how can freewill and omniscient work together.

Doesn't make sense
Lol, this one is too much for Kingsnairaland to understand. I was trying to break it down for him with my analogy but it is going to be a long day.

Let me try if we can get there

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So 30years old are not children of the god?

cheesy if you make my phone screen break, I will find you and take your phone cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Omo, he said yes o...with his full chest

But trust Nairalanders, they will type one thing here for clout and to defend their abnormal decisions, and do the opposite in real life.

I still don't want to give up on Kingsnairaland as an irresponsible parent because I avoid them.
grin
that guy does'nt even know what he is saying... That's how journey to antheism always starts.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

God knows what your free will will result into no matter what you decide it can never be above God's will or God's plan that is where our limits stops

You can't become God over night and over ride his own will because you don't have such authority or power
This post alone cancels your position about freewill.

What you are effectively saying is that God wants you to walk through a door and places a maze, with the only exit at that door, before you to give you the illusion of freewill. So no matter the choices you make while navigating the maze, you end up at that door.

This means God still planned to punish Adam and Eve severely whether they ate the fruit or not because it was god's own will. No matter what they decided could never be above his will

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So if he knows Adam will fail, it means that God is the cause of the problems and not satan.

He created all the problems and should take the blame for it. It means that all the suffering, death and hardship today is God's plan.

Do you agree?

Blaming God is a common response when life doesn’t go our way. Since God is supposedly in control of everything, the thinking goes, He could have stopped what happened. He could have changed the situation to benefit me; He could have averted the calamity. Since He did not, He is to blame.

In one sense, those statements are true. Isaiah 45:7 seems to validate the idea that God is to blame for everything that happens: “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.” And Isaiah 46:9–11: “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. . . . I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ . . . What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.” If God is willing to take responsibility for everything, then is it wrong to blame Him when disaster or heartache strikes us?

The word blame means “to find fault with.” Blaming goes beyond acknowledging God’s sovereignty. Blaming God implies that He messed up, that there is a fault to be found in Him. When we blame God, we make ourselves His judge and jury. But mere human beings have no right to pass judgment on the Almighty. We are His creation; He is not ours: “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’? Woe to the one who says to a father, ‘What have you begotten?’ or to a mother, ‘What have you brought to birth?’” (Isaiah 45:9–10).

When we are tempted to blame God, we can choose Job’s response and trust that He knows what He is doing (see Psalm 131).

You need to acknowledge that God knows what he is actually doing

And accept that his ways are the best
Now you need to understand that you did not create yourself and you don't own your self and you are not your own

God owns you and if he decides to nail you to the cross tell him nail me and if he decides to burn you up tell him God burn me up if he decides to save you tell him God save me

You need to see he is God and allow him to do as he will when you get to the level where you acknowledge you have no strength to help your self that is when he comes in to help you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin If the punishment still stands what then is the forgiveness...
Help me ask.

Bible stories should not be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Blaming God is a common response when life doesn’t go our way. Since God is supposedly in control of everything, the thinking goes, He could have stopped what happened. He could have changed the situation to benefit me; He could have averted the calamity. Since He did not, He is to blame.

In one sense, those statements are true. Isaiah 45:7 seems to validate the idea that God is to blame for everything that happens: “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.” And Isaiah 46:9–11: “Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. . . . I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.’ . . . What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do.” If God is willing to take responsibility for everything, then is it wrong to blame Him when disaster or heartache strikes us?

The word blame means “to find fault with.” Blaming goes beyond acknowledging God’s sovereignty. Blaming God implies that He messed up, that there is a fault to be found in Him. When we blame God, we make ourselves His judge and jury. But mere human beings have no right to pass judgment on the Almighty. We are His creation; He is not ours: “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker, those who are nothing but potsherds among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, ‘What are you making?’ Does your work say, ‘The potter has no hands’? Woe to the one who says to a father, ‘What have you begotten?’ or to a mother, ‘What have you brought to birth?’” (Isaiah 45:9–10).

When we are tempted to blame God, we can choose Job’s response and trust that He knows what He is doing (see Psalm 131).

You need to acknowledge that God knows what he is actually doing

And accept that his ways are the best
Now you need to understand that you did not create yourself and you don't own your self and you are not your own

God owns you and if he decides to burn you up tell him God burn me up if he decides to save you tell him God save me

You need to see he is God and allow him to do as he will when you get to the level where you acknowledge you have no strength to help your self they is when he comes in to help you
We have to blame God, he created satan and Adam, and everything is working according to his plans.
He should take the blame unless you think he doesn't know.

You don't need a Bible verse to reach this logic

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So if God knows who makes hell and doesn't before everthing, so what's the purpose of evangelism and why are Christians still trying to convert people?

Would that not be trying to change God's plans?

Every one of us was once a child of Satan so evangelism is bringing people from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God

Which is the plan of God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

All the things you said here replace child with a grown man of about 30 years

I don't think I will step in to warn the 30years old man that I initially told him eating that thing would lead to death

I think he should trust me and believe in me rather than any one else
Because whom ever you believe becomes your God

Stopping man all the time negate freewill breaks freewill rules
I hope you see my later post about the illusion of freewill.

No matter the age you replace the child with in my example, the question remains the same. Would you standby and watch that person take the poison?

I tried to personalize it by using a child (your child ) in the example but you still don't understand the story....and that is why you are saying do not blame god.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So it means God knows that I will go to hell even before I was born?
that's what Kingsnairaland is saying because if it is god's will for you to burn in hell. There is nothing you can do to change it cry

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
so there is real punishment and they is fake punishment... grin
please what is the name of your bible... cheesy

Bible shows there are two types of death

One first death when body dies

Second which is the real punishment the real death when we separate from God forever

So the first death is actually not the real punishment because you can die that one and still be united with God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

How does it absolve the god of responsibility? The god watches his project get spoilt and does nothing, is that the characteristic of a good project manager?
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Adam was created a god on earth

So he is not only a child but also a son a god an authority he is all mixed up into one man

god already gave him dominion over all animals and over the serpent

So God did his best on him to withstand the serpent

So the god sat back and watched his child effectively consume poison, what an irresponsible parent.

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
This post alone cancels your position about freewill.

What you are effectively saying is that God wants you to walk through a door and places a maze, with the only exit at that door, before you to give you the illusion of freewill. So no matter the choices you make while navigating the maze, you end up at that door.

This means God still planned to punish Adam and Eve severely whether they ate the fruit or not because it was god's own will. No matter what they decided could never be above his will

God did not decide it rather God knew they would fail there is still a big difference in that

Remember they still have the capacity to not fail you can't blame God for being God

Rather be happy with the choice he makes you have to thank God for good things and for bad things
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Every one of us was once a child of Satan so evangelism is bringing people from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God

Which is the plan of God
But God created satan and he knew what Satan will become, it means Satan is God's divine plan. God is still the reason satan is causing chaos. It's God's plan for him to do it.

I hope you are critically thinking now.

3 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Your child is still your child even if you are 200 years old and it is 170 years old

i can't babysit a full grown man that chooses to be a fool especially if i had billions of "better" sons. Do you have billions of anything to know the feel?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
I'm sane enough to know that omniscient and freewill are incapatible.
I won't say they are to justify my imaginary friend cheesy

Give examples of omniscient creatures and those with freewill.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Bible shows there are two types of death

One first death when body dies

Second which is the real punishment the real death when we separate from God forever

So the first death is actually not the real punishment because you can die that one and still be united with God
so they is now real death and they is also fake death....
I am finished.... cheesy
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
We have to blame God, he created satan and Adam, and everything is working according to his plans.
He should take the blame unless you think he doesn't know.

You don't need a Bible verse to reach this logic

Blaming God won't still put you in the right position because you are not God

Now if God shows you why he does what he does and you see it you will shout to him to infact continue doing it the way he does it

That is the plane truth

You will marvel in the way he decides things
You will actually give glory to him and you will begin to tell everyone that he is a beautiful God

In fact you will acknowledge his the best God that is the beauty about God once he reveals an aspect of himself to you then you will see where he is going his purpose you will love him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So you'll watch them drink the rat poison because you've warned them. LMFAO!

Which of the following definitions do you mean

The first definition.

Who are "them"? i supposed you were referring to one grownup son?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Blaming God won't still put you in the right position because you are not God

Now if God shows you why he does what he does and you see it you will shout to him to infact continue doing it the way he does it

That is the plane truth

You will marvel in the way he decides things
You will actually give glory to him and you will begin to tell everyone that he is a beautiful God

In fact you will acknowledge his the best God that is the beauty about God once he reveals an aspect of himself to you then you will see where he is going his purpose you will love him
Who created satan?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by XXXXTENTACION: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

i can't babysit a full grown man that chooses to be a fool especially if i had billions of "better" sons. Do you have billions of anything to know the feel?
False comparisms.... undecided
how can a human being have billions of sons....
una dey smoke before una come this forum... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

Billions? At that point there were only two people, Adam and Eve. Where were the billions?

2 Likes

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

No matter the age you replace the child with in my example, the question remains the same. Would you standby and watch that person take the poison?

I tried to personalize it by using a child (your child ) in the example but you still don't understand the story....and that is why you are saying do not blame god.

I told you personalize it to a son of about thirty years

And personalize it to that son having the same authority and power as you have

The only difference is that you have seen the end of the rat poison what it will cause the ripple effects for ages

So now hope you understand the problem

alphaNomega:

Remind me
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
that's what Kingsnairaland is saying because if it is god's will for you to burn in hell. There is nothing you can do to change it cry

If you want to change it then believe in God

But you can see there is a powerful force making you not to believe
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Image123(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Billions? At that point there were only two people, Adam and Eve. Where were the billions?

Since you choose to call Adam a son, all the angels better qualify as sons and are so called. They are said to be in their uncountable billions. Gerrit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Does God Really Answer Prayers? / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.