Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel (63868 Views)

Moment Bambam Was Walked Down The Aisle By Her Father At Her Wedding In Dubai / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by MarketDispatch: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2021
KVN1:
That's what friends are for
100% correct....but in Nigeria, some father's friend will be trying to sleep with friend's daughter.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Quinns: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2021
To you but I see DONDA getting the Grammy for Best RAP Album

blowjohn:

Nas king's Disease 2 is hip hop album of the year!
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Lovelyperson(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Your pastor or imam may claim to have all the answers to all your existential questions, he does not know anything,

Nobody knows, you may read all the philosophy books on Earth, but there is no answer there.

Total human being has 3million heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Death is a disease, it can bé cured, only if humanity will focus on the most important thing in life, bioengineering and biotech can lead the way. But whéñ we continue to think that death is the end. Wé will continue to lose some very fine specimen of humans.

Prayer cannot help us, only unity and cooperation and death can be defeated

Consciousness is a gift, if you lose it that is the end, in future I believe we may transfer our consciousness into computers, añd bé reborn younger and béautiful.
Wow... i love this stuff. Where can i read more
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by MufasaLion: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Beautiful pictures!
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Lukaku95: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2021
blowjohn:

Nas king's Disease 2 is hip hop album of the year!
I am not a fan of Nas. Though he makes good music.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by MufasaLion: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2021
MarketDispatch:

100% correct....but in Nigeria, some father's friend will be trying to sleep with friend's daughter.

They don't only sleep with, they impregnate and abort countlessly.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Thunderfayayou: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Explorers:
Paul Walker's daughter Meadow has tied the knot with actor Louis Thornton-Allan less than three months after announcing their engagement.

The bride is seen triumphantly holding hands with her new husband as the newlyweds raise their clasped hands into the air.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10121963/Paul-Walkers-daughter-Meadow-MARRIED-Model-22-announces-marriage-Louis-Thorton-Allan.html?ito=social-facebook

Nigerians wey want to behave like oyibo.

This is Wedding oooo.

Few people. Simple, straight forward and short.

No asheeebi! Nothing! And they have money and rich and everything to hire an island for the wedding but they made it just simple.

But here. You go collect loan for it

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Orpe7(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Vin diesel is a good friend
Some idiotic friends would have wanted to knack Paul's daughter in the guise of helping her fill her dad's absence

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by CondemnBattery(f): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2021
KVN1:
That's what friends are for

Not the useless ones that will want to get under their friends daughter pant, behind their back.

This is really true friendship

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by lkillbrokehoes: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Family is everything

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by ItsTutsi(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2021
What's the name?
Wahalaperson:
Young thug's new album is lit !!!
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2021
Marital bliss to her...

Her father should have left the Fast and Furious stunts in the studio, not taking them off-screen. May he continue to rest well.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by ComeToJesus: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Your pastor or imam may claim to have all the answers to all your existential questions, he does not know anything,

Nobody knows, you may read all the philosophy books on Earth, but there is no answer there.

Total human being has 3million heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Death is a disease, it can bé cured, only if humanity will focus on the most important thing in life, bioengineering and biotech can lead the way. But whéñ we continue to think that death is the end. Wé will continue to lose some very fine specimen of humans.

Consciousness is a gift, if you lose it that is the end, in future I believe we may transfer our consciousness into computers, añd bé reborn younger and béautiful.

Don't allow nanotechnology to deceive you. Elon musk is more afraid of AI than me and you. It's got it's downsides too.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2021
RIP paul
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Wahalaperson: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2021
OutisComputers7:

Pure Masterpiece
i swear, but between this album and his old album, "so much fun" which do you prefer?

I had issues with my chairman in Ghana because of that so much fun album
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by lkillbrokehoes: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2021
descartes400:
Nigerian women, una dey see so? Venue of White wedding...Sea side, guest..not the whole population of the country...just simple..guest of just about 20 people.....make una dey learn oo...una wey like to dey copy copy. undecided
This is my kind of wedding, very simple with few guests, not the type that the whole community will be there.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Wahalaperson: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
What's the name?
the title is "punk" also try listen to "so much fun" album too, you can't skip a track
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Wahalaperson: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Not the useless ones that will want to get under their friends daughter pant, behind their back.

This is really true friendship
nigerians, so from your house you already know he's not getting into her pant?
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Leetika: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2021
southsouthking:
#Friendship goals.
These days all we gat is friends who snitches on us.
If it's not friendship like the 60s, 70s and the 80s then fvck it off.
Kingsley, that same knife you struck in my back became important when it came time to cut the ties with you.
You robbed me off my hard earn money that should have made me a millionaire today. i trusted you so much because we grew up in the hood together, fed on same table but ran away with my #400,000 when i needed you so much while i was far away in libya.
You were the only one i told that i was embarking on such a dangerous route to europe, so i entrusted the money in you care hoping that on getting to libya and when am about to cross to europe that u will send me the money.
Kingsley i came back to Nigeria & still suffering while u're far away in Australlia enjoying life 2 d fullest.
i forgive u kingsley, but karma will never forget.
i'll never 4get the pain and torture i went through bcus of you.
2007, a year i'll never forget untill my dying days.

So why didn’t you stay back in Europe.? Why come back? Or You couldn’t cross . I really wanna know
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Sebastine1994(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

I am sure you mean 3 billion because by 1 year old you've already hit 37million heartbeats.

Typo
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by blowjohn(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Lukaku95:
I am not a fan of Nas. Though he makes good music.

Do music a favor. Go listen to king's Disease 2.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxA687tYuMWgKE2bQbYG_pbNJKbmJdCFx

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by blowjohn(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Quinns:

To you but I see DONDA getting the Grammy for Best RAP Album

Ronda is over bloated.
Lyrically, no rap album comes close to king's Disease 2.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxA687tYuMWgKE2bQbYG_pbNJKbmJdCFx

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by mrdipye(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2021
True friendship last forever even after death, my dad's friend always took my father's role every Christmas for the past 18yrs before his own death earlier this year.
I'm sure Vin will be more emotional than Meadow. Find yourself a true and real friend today like Vin
Kudos to Vin.

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Realdollars: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Total human being has billion heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Increase the volume, Preach on! Your mind is blessed sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by ItsTutsi(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Young thug is the best thing that ever happened to trap music!!
Wahalaperson:
the title is "punk" also try listen to "so much fun" album too, you can't skip a track
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Realdollars: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2021
No asuebe, no canopy, no cooler of rice, no crowd, out in the open with mother nature as a witness. I weep for Africa.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Quahl: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Omooo... i go like do my wedding by the sea too ohh.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by CondemnBattery(f): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
nigerians, so from your house you already know he's not getting into her pant?

An Apple does not fall far from it's tree. From your comment it's obvious. Smh

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Treasure17(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Vin Diesel is such a noble man. As Yoruba will say eni ti o se oju eni kole dabi eni ti o se eyin eni. Paul Walker surely must be happy where he is now.

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Kpokpoogri: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Angelfrost:
Marital bliss to her...

Her father should have left the Fast and Furious stunts in the studio, not taking them off-screen. May he continue to rest well.
Paul Walker was an American racer even before Fast and Furious..

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2021
These pictures are so emotional, I can't believe hot tears are running down my cheeks. Rest in peace Paul Walker, you will always be remembered. Much respect to Vin Diesel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.