Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel (63869 Views)

Moment Bambam Was Walked Down The Aisle By Her Father At Her Wedding In Dubai / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by babzo(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Your pastor or imam may claim to have all the answers to all your existential questions, he does not know anything,

Nobody knows, you may read all the philosophy books on Earth, but there is no answer there.

Total human being has billion heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Death is a disease, it can bé cured, only if humanity will focus on the most important thing in life, bioengineering and biotech can lead the way. But whéñ we continue to think that death is the end. Wé will continue to lose some very fine specimen of humans.

Prayer cannot help us, only unity and cooperation and death can be defeated

Consciousness is a gift, if you lose it that is the end, in future I believe we may transfer our consciousness into computers, añd bé reborn younger and béautiful.

You say consciousness is a gift? A gift must have a giver? Who or what is that giver? Don't you think that giver already has the answers?
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Sebastine1994(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2021
babzo:

You say consciousness is a gift? A gift must have a giver? Who or what is that giver? Don't you think that giver already has the answer7s?

Nature has given it to you
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by FiverrTutor(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2021
southsouthking:
#Friendship goals.
These days all we gat is friends who snitches on us.
If it's not friendship like the 60s, 70s and the 80s then fvck it off.
Kingsley, that same knife you struck in my back became important when it came time to cut the ties with you.
You robbed me off my hard earn money that should have made me a millionaire today. i trusted you so much because we grew up in the hood together, fed on same table but ran away with my #400,000 when i needed you so much while i was far away in libya.
You were the only one i told that i was embarking on such a dangerous route to europe, so i entrusted the money in you care hoping that on getting to libya and when am about to cross to europe that u will send me the money.
Kingsley i came back to Nigeria & still suffering while u're far away in Australlia enjoying life 2 d fullest.
i forgive u kingsley, but karma will never forget.
i'll never 4get the pain and torture i went through bcus of you.
2007, a year i'll never forget untill my dying days.

Is this really true
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by FiverrTutor(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2021
descartes400:
Nigerian women, una dey see so? Venue of White wedding...Sea side, guest..not the whole population of the country...just simple..guest of just about 20 people.....make una dey learn oo...una wey like to dey copy copy. undecided

I tell you my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by SimplePlan34: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Bruno3000:
Where's her mum?

Heard Paul willed all his estate to the daughter. So she might be disgruntled.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by FvckAllMods: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2021
For vin it's a family something.

Paul will always be family and lives on.

RIp Paul

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2021
You see simple wedding, the whites are classy.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Yusman316(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Coincidence of life. I just finished watching all the fast and furious movies and was thinking about how Paul's daughter is doing. Wish her all the best
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Omoluabi16(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Every time I hear 'see you again' I'm almost moved to tears. That song immortalized Paul walker. I learned that the movies made them bond as real life friends, so good on Vin diesel and the other cast members for been loyal through the years. I hope this lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OldbutGold(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2021
starbuck:
Paul Walker's death always make me teary anytime i remember it cry cry

I am glad he kept someone like Vin Diesel as a friend

It's really saddening.

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OldbutGold(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2021
"True friendship can only exist among men."

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by MrCliff(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2021
It's always all about family cool
Money will come and go. We all know that¿ The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now
'Fast Five'
#Family cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by WELLINGTON01: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Young thug's new album is lit !!!

pls kindly list the dopest track I can download thanks...grateful
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Zagee: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Family solves everything
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Your pastor or imam may claim to have all the answers to all your existential questions, he does not know anything,

Nobody knows, you may read all the philosophy books on Earth, but there is no answer there.

Total human being has billion heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Death is a disease, it can bé cured, only if humanity will focus on the most important thing in life, bioengineering and biotech can lead the way. But whéñ we continue to think that death is the end. Wé will continue to lose some very fine specimen of humans.

Prayer cannot help us, only unity and cooperation and death can be defeated

Consciousness is a gift, if you lose it that is the end, in future I believe we may transfer our consciousness into computers, añd bé reborn younger and béautiful.

Wow Sebastien shocked Don't come and scatter somebody's head this morning please grin
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by manunitedbabes: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2021
[center][/center] congratulations to her
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Kpokpoogri:

Paul Walker was an American racer even before Fast and Furious..

Really?!!... Oh well, may his soul race on!!! embarassed
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by MrCliff(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
It's always all about family.
Vin is indeed humanly bloodline to Paul cool and not the biological errors some people get @ times grin

Money will come and go. We all know that. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now
'Fast Five' smiley

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Quinns: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2021
King Disease won last year, I don't see the II repeating same feat

blowjohn:

Ronda is over bloated.
Lyrically, no rap album comes close to king's Disease 2.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxA687tYuMWgKE2bQbYG_pbNJKbmJdCFx

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by chikason22(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
True friendship can only exist among men. Vin did well.
Women Nko Just asking on behalf of the future is female people.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by lexy2014: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Which kind kpanla girl be this?
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by EmmaLege: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Wow cheesy
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by blowjohn(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Quinns:

King Disease won last year, I don't see the II repeating same feat

It can!

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by McLizbae: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2021
Loyalty uncut!
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Victor1883(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Wait oh , dem no rent canopy
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by folake4u(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2021
This is really emotional. cry

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by seyz91(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
i tell you
.you see those vagina people, they are merely snaks, all they do is compete, jealous and envy eachother
Nonexisting1:
True friendship can only exist among men. Vin did well.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Offpoint1: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Vin Diesel never forget his promise to Paul Walker.

He adopted her as to be her legal guardian after paul died. He is her second father.

From fast and furious 6 after Paul death, the remaining scenes was where I knew Paul was more than just a co-actor to Vin. You could see the pains in his eyes even in the movie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by snoopz: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
With their wealth, the wedding simplicity
But in Nigeria, a man and his fiancee with small account balance will want to impress so people can think they are ok.
Sometimes I wonder why people don't copy these kinds of culture
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Its been 8 years already? Damn…… nawao…. Abeg na lie….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.