Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel (63867 Views)

Moment Bambam Was Walked Down The Aisle By Her Father At Her Wedding In Dubai / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
pregnantMan:
shocked
The wedding looks simple and classic.. unlike some rich folks in Africa that will want to pull the heavens down ontop wedding

I was scrolling to see if anyone noted it before dropping a comment.

Simple and nice. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by southsouthking(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Is this really true

Am still standing tall bcus i've refused to allow it weigh me down all through this years.
Been through hell and back.
The torture i got alone in Agadez made me stronger
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by southsouthking(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Leetika:

So why didn’t you stay back in Europe.? Why come back? Or You couldn’t cross . I really wanna know

I couldn't cross anymore because the friend i entrusted my crossing fee in his care, ran away and was no longer taking my calls.
Let's forget about the issue bro.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Leetika: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
southsouthking:

I couldn't cross anymore because the friend i entrusted my crossing fee in his care, ran away and was no longer taking my calls.
Let's forget about the issue bro.

Eyaaa must be an experience. Na family members dem dey trust that kain money to I think.After all that suffer in Libya. Anyways still try leave the country . Nothing dey here. Pele bro
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by KingMack(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chris I've told you several times that the true test of friendship is after when one of them passes away angry

MODIFIED**IF BUBU DIE TODAY NOBODY GO SEND IM FAMILY NOT EVEN COCKROACHES!!! WHY?? BECAUSE LIFE TOO DIFFICULT NOW AND NOBODY DEY EAT TROWEY CRUMBS

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by perdollar(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Who is Paul walker
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Bruno3000(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
SimplePlan34:

Heard Paul willed all his estate to the daughter. So she might be disgruntled.
OK. Na wa for the Paul o.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OutisComputers7: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
i swear, but between this album and his old album, "so much fun" which do you prefer?

I had issues with my chairman in Ghana because of that so much fun album
I love Punk more although SMF was a masterpiece with some epic songs but Punk was really different. Showed me another side of Thugger. The first 13 songs were heavenly. Since the day it dropped I've been listening non stop
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by ronyman(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Yeah that's true.
pulsa:
I'm so happy for her, also happy vin diesel walked her down the aisle, that means he was a true family friend.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Your pastor or imam may claim to have all the answers to all your existential questions, he does not know anything,

Nobody knows, you may read all the philosophy books on Earth, but there is no answer there.

Total human being has billion heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Death is a disease, it can bé cured, only if humanity will focus on the most important thing in life, bioengineering and biotech can lead the way. But whéñ we continue to think that death is the end. Wé will continue to lose some very fine specimen of humans.

Prayer cannot help us, only unity and cooperation and death can be defeated

Consciousness is a gift, if you lose it that is the end, in future I believe we may transfer our consciousness into computers, añd bé reborn younger and béautiful.

I love your angle bro
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by benitwater(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations..
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by bepositive11: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Your pastor or imam may claim to have all the answers to all your existential questions, he does not know anything,

Nobody knows, you may read all the philosophy books on Earth, but there is no answer there.

Total human being has billion heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

Death is a disease, it can bé cured, only if humanity will focus on the most important thing in life, bioengineering and biotech can lead the way. But whéñ we continue to think that death is the end. Wé will continue to lose some very fine specimen of humans.

Consciousness is a gift, if you lose it that is the end, in future I believe we may transfer our consciousness into computers, añd bé reborn younger and béautiful.

If humans could live forever, they would get bored and tired

I believe everyone lives on through their children and the people they have an impact on while alive

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
E be like say the picture no complete. Where are the other "attendees" of the wedding? Why does it look so scanty?
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Pataricatering(f): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
True friendship can only exist among men. Vin did well.
you are silly and sexist! I know a woman who raised her best friends children after the woman died
You will forget to mention the many men who make promises to their friends and relatives kids and disappoint them
Stop being sexist - its bad for your health .
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by MummyD2020(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
pulsa:
I'm so happy for her, also happy vin diesel walked her down the aisle, that means he was a true family friend.

Heard he even named his daughter Paula or pauline after Paul Walker. I cant remember which one. Thats what is called true friendship.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by adeomos(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
How I wise I still had the picture I snap with vin diesel when he came to Nigeria, the phone got spoilt at the beach, such a nice man and family oriented man
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by foreveryoung1515(f): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
starbuck:
Paul Walker's death always make me teary anytime i remember it cry cry

I am glad he kept someone like Vin Diesel as a friend
like seriously!
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Esco2: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Why we africans don't learn simple things Omo see wedding just few people .
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
pulsa:

He'll always be his brother...
It been a long time...

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by enomakos(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Thank you vin
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Jazzman01: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Death is a grand design from our creator. Don't you think that the earth will become overpopulated if humans and other living things don't die? The different positions occupied by humans at one point or the other is also made possible by death. Even the chance you got to experience life was as a result of death. People leave so that others can come, thus creating a balance in the ecosystem.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by babzo(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Nature has given it to you

Nature? That's too ambiguous grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday / Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.