Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D (537 Views)

Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / 2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / Men show their 'breast' In public why Is the women chest A Taboo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by siofra(f): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2021
So the gender war here has died down a little since TheGidredpiller and mosdii were banned. But the gender war is still ongoing. So, I'm here to suggest something that may solve the gender war problem by at least 25%

Why don't men teach women to cheat without emotions? You say women should not cheat because their emotions always get in the way, while you men are allowed to cheat indiscriminately because your emotions does not get in the way.

Why don't you show women how to cheat without emotions? That way their emotions will not get in the way and everyone cheats happily. Problem solved!
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by PENNYSWAP: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2021
so upon all the palava for this country , na this nonsense be your issues now abi? Cheat without emotions ....

You need 600 strokes of the Cain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by siofra(f): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
so upon all the palava for this country , na this nonsense be your issues now abi? Cheat without emotions ....

You need 600 strokes of the Cain

How many palava you don solve?
So people should not think of other things because Nigeria is in trouble? Na today Nigeria wahala start?
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by Candidlady: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2021
This table wey you dey climb, you know say the legs no strong!
they are coming for you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by FreeSpirited: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
So the gender war here has died down a little since TheGidredpiller and mosdii were banned. But the gender war is still ongoing. So, I'm here to suggest something that may solve the gender war problem by at least 25%

Why don't men teach women to cheat without emotions? You say women should not cheat because their emotions always get in the way, while you men are allowed to cheat indiscriminately because your emotions does not get in the way.

Why don't you show women how to cheat without emotions? That way their emotions will not get in the way and everyone cheats happily. Problem solved!
Women are expert at cheating and bouncing on multiple coccks without emotions...
That's why there are so many runs gal today even though they have bf and husband..that's why they are prostitutes...that's why they do aristo...
No emotions involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by XXXXTENTACION: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2021
if you cheat on me as a woman I will stay and teach you how to cheat without getting caught.... undecided
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by eazzzy1(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2021
If everybody starts cheating happily then there would be no need for cheating anymore. Men use relationships to get sex, women use sex to get relationships, if men do not need to have a relationship to get sex, then we won’t go into relationships anymore and that way there would be nothing like cheating.

In response to the topic, be open to casual sex more often, any guy who offers you preek should be welcomed. Do it without guilt, don’t say ‘I don’t usually do this’ before you have sex and don’t say ‘what are we now’ after sex. This is what cheating without emotion entails.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by 2braithe: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Everyone cheats happily grin

That one is an open relationship/marriage na.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by siofra(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2021
eazzzy1:
If everybody starts cheating happily then there would be no need for cheating anymore. Men use relationships to get sex, women use sex to get relationships, if men do not need to have a relationship to get sex, then we won’t go into relationships anymore and that way there would be nothing like cheating.

In response to the topic, be open to casual sex more often, any guy who offers you preek should be welcomed. Do it without guilt, don’t say ‘I don’t usually do this’ before you have sex and don’t say ‘what are we now’ after sex. This is what cheating without emotion entails.

Mtchew!
I'm an asexual virgin so this doesn't apply to me.
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by siofra(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
if you cheat on me as a woman I will stay and teach you how to cheat without getting caught.... undecided

Okay darling kiss
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by XXXXTENTACION: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Okay darling kiss
You dey craze who be your darling Banny better behave... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by siofra(f): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You dey craze
who be your darling
Banny better behave... lipsrsealed

Okay boo kiss
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by XXXXTENTACION: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Okay boo kiss
All these children of nowadays... embarassed all these small small girls wey no dey respect again... undecided i rest my case.... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Don't Men Show Women How To Cheat Without Emotions, Since They Complain We D by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is this the most important issue to you right now? undecided

(1) (Reply)

.. / Ghanaians Or Igbos / Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.