Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide (711 Views)

I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by Linadinna: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ossai Ovie Success, Special Assistant on Special Duties to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State has told Tiwa Savage to apologise to Nigerians for making a s*x tape which went viral online recently.

Ossai on friday chastised those standing with Tiwa Savage over the sex tape scandal which he described as a senseless act.

On his Facebook page, he wrote: "Tiwa Savage is yet to apologise to us. I don't see why people are standing with Tiwa Savage over an act of senselessness.

"I understand she might end up being depressed if the people who are standing with her speak against her but inasmuch as we don't want anything negative to happen to her we must not support that senseless act."

Recording a sex tape in the first place is an act of abnormality which has affected young people negatively.

"A lot of our young people look up to her and she ended up disappointing everyone. As she is bold to accept the s*x tape, she should be proud to apologise to us.

"We should stop supporting what is wrong. It is not normal for two people to video themselves while making out.

"It is an act of abnormality. By now, The video must have affected our young ones negatively."

Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by Linadinna: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by Wawelexy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
To who exactly? MUMU man
Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wahala for who no get sex tape
Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by WibusJaga: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2021

Nigerians eh!

Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by EmptyGarden(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oga face your work. You dey even admit publicly say you watch blue-film and shame no catch u... Allow our Tiwa rest.
Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oga, how is it doing you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Must Apologise For The S*x Tape - Delta State Governor's Aide by FreeSpirited: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
One year later, We are still waiting for Buhari to admit and apologize for the Endsars massacre at Lekki toll gate

Advice Me :- Should I Call Efcc Or Dss / 5 Perfumes/colognes Women Love To Smell On Men / Kenyan Girls Or Ghanaian girls, Who Are Meaner

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99