Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money (2298 Views)

I Just Meet A Girl Online Not Upto 1day She Is Already Asking Me For Money / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by jsp0: 9:31pm On Feb 28
A girl we just starting talking 5 days ago just call me now that i should give her 5k after i sent her 300 airtime she requested for this afternoon, and she get mind tell me she didn't received after claiming she see the airtime in the afternoon

Now the 'i love you, my heart, my everything in my life, my sugar in my tea, my honey bee, my sweetheart " in just few days of calling are just being fueled in trying to manipulate me in swindling me off my hard earned money

my instinct are already turned on why u are saying those statements to a guy u even haven't met face to face, im also even playing along cos i can see the red flag already

i just blocked her number now, is there no love out there again

5 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by godofuck231: 9:35pm On Feb 28
Why you go de talk to ashawoe na

16 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by jsp0: 9:36pm On Feb 28
godofuck231:
Why you go de talk to ashawoe na

na 18 year old she kuku be,no be me be her papa make she go find her papa

8 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by godofuck231: 9:42pm On Feb 28
jsp0:

ashawoe no get step all na same witchcraft

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Thundafireseun: 9:44pm On Feb 28
Collect your #300 card ooo

No loose guard your self

Either in cash or kind

11 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Jennyclay(f): 9:47pm On Feb 28
Is not as if she pulled a gun on your broke head when she asked you for little financial favour undecided

If you’re broke just kindly tell her you’re as broke as a church rat, she won’t bite you, i’m sure she would understand undecided

But you men are so funny, you men want to experience true love but you men don’t want to spend undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by jsp0: 9:50pm On Feb 28
Thundafireseun:
Collect your #300 card ooo

No loose guard your self

Either in cash or kind

i pass 300 i actually used it to test her, and the werey ia even illiterate both verbally and in written

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Chibuzoripob: 9:55pm On Feb 28
cool speak to your 🦵 and do leg walk
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Damian911: 10:06pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
Is not as if she pulled a gun on your broke head when she asked you for little financial favour undecided

If you’re broke just kindly tell her you’re as broke as a church rat, she won’t bite you, i’m sure she would understand undecided

But you men are so funny, you men want to experience true love but you men don’t want to spend undecided
Your stupidity is beyond redemption
Worthless gold-digging bitch undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by imagrg(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28
You make me laugh that I wish I can knack you so hard and have the pleasure of initiating a heavy upload into your cutie. grin
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by OgaTheTop2: 10:15pm On Feb 28
Na so dem dey do o. A lady that mentioned the word 'love' within 12 hours you met her...just block and report her straight!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Ibaaboy(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28
Na the standard be dat
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Thundafireseun: 10:16pm On Feb 28
jsp0:

i pass 300 i actually used it to test her, and the werey ia even illiterate both verbally and in written

Thats the bro code

Collect your money in cash or kind

Even if it’s #20

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by talk2hb1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:

So Your Love can be bought?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Christian36: 1:23am On Feb 29
90% of Nigeria girls are like that, they will first use data, or airtime as a means to know whether you are stingy or not, before they come for the money.

12 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Christian36: 1:31am On Feb 29
Damian911:
Don't take it too personal, you should know that 90% of Nigeria girls are like that. They are too materialistic in nature, both young and old.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by REGINALD001(m): 2:49am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:

THIS SMALL GIRL DEY ALWAYS FUNNY ME grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Abee79(m): 4:52am On Feb 29
She doesn't like you, and wants "talking stage" to end as soon as possible 😁

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Klinxmanz(m): 5:20am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:

when does spending determind true luv.

7 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by GoodSpirit: 6:14am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:

Your comprehension skills and how you exude your thinking skills from your frontal lobe is extremely poor.

Sex hawkers will always hawk sex even when their brains seems ok but not actually ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by GoodSpirit: 6:19am On Feb 29
Abee79:
She doesn't like you, and wants "talking stage" to end as soon as possible 😁

Even if she likes you, they will still bill you. The only thing is that they will be scared to do that initially but the billing will come up as the days go by, it's now your duty to set the ground rules or else she bounces.

Relationship for most ladies is an employment scenario wether they love you or not.

9 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Ahmadusmanu(m): 6:35am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:

How much do you spend on your bf for his love?.I thought that relationship is a thing of mutual benefits not one parasiting the other.
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by TheWinterBird(f): 6:49am On Feb 29
Lols
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by BigYash: 7:04am On Feb 29
Your own na small sef.. I met one and in less than a week she was already asking for money to buy clothes for her grandma's burial ceremony. She was now telling me of how her mom needs this and that for the burial too. She even called her mom speaking language I don't understand.

She was now giving me the phone ,that her mom wants to speak with me. I carry remote loud my music,and ignored her..

I laugh inside of me,and I was like na one chance this one enter.. That was the end of the frdship..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:06am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:

Ashawo don drop quote

10 Likes

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Namaster: 7:33am On Feb 29
I don't see the problem here.

Tell her to come and collect the 5k in your room. Ask her to "wear a nice pant I can shift" so there is no mistaking your meaning.
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by mayhead(m): 7:47am On Feb 29
Na your fellow bro you dey follow talk so lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Alphajunkee: 8:22am On Feb 29
Jennyclay:

Those last lines should tell you all you need to know about women. It's sad but it's the truth. Stop wasting ur time looking for true love it's not there just focus on making ur money na you go run from "true love".
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Orinechi: 8:33am On Feb 29
Damian911:
If she dey hungry u, talk. Don't use style dey do like set u no like her. If she open for u, u go die there
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Mikuni(m): 8:37am On Feb 29
imagrg:
You make me laugh that I wish I can knack you so hard and have the pleasure of initiating a heavy upload into your cutie. grin
Na man with hairy balls you dey follow chat. Dem go soon scam you

1 Like

Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Peakdesign23(m): 9:20am On Feb 29
Just because of 5k and 300 naira airtime you blocked her just like that? You would have told her in the beginning that you won’t be giving her money, until you feel like.
Re: A Girl We Just Start Talking Already Asking Me For Money by Nlanalyst: 9:29am On Feb 29
What are you doing with an eighteen-year old?
Are you lots growing stupid each passing day?
jsp0:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing The Gender Card / Me Gay? Tufiakwa / The Truth At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.