Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently (2303 Views)

HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Magnoliaa(f): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Hathor5:

grin

Abii? cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Hathor5(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Abii? cheesy cheesy

ROFL cheesy wink kiss
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Abii? cheesy cheesy

Dem no dey learn okpo online, go street make you learn the work well
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Magnoliaa(f): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2021
odinson1:
At least you are Honest about it. I wish you well in your Clitocurrency trading

Thank you and God Bless You.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
odinson1:

Small girl with Big God cheesy cheesy cheesy

That, too.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by JohnOkolo: 4:07am On Oct 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
If I can turn back the hands of time I would have done just 2 things

Switching from science to arts
I was good at government and literature during my days at SS1 but I switch to science because of a wicked teacher called Mr ORODE and most of my friends did that out of fear and till today 3 of us were regretting cause I struggle with physics and chemistry . and thirdly to please my father I spent 8yrs doing a 4yr course in the university. Because I was struggling with my courses.

Becoming a footballer
I started watching football at the age of 11 yrs ruud vaniesteroy was my idol I always have this dream of playing football after my sec sch but the issue I have was my father a very harsh man who like shouting at us because of fear I have to do to his bidding of going for science courses also I regrets not been a sturbborn child I regret been an ajebutter and not being a street.

This same man insult me with little mbappe 2yrs ago in my heart I loom at him I felt like stabbing him that day

I will tell my late Father I so much love him and life is meaningless without him around.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by gfon(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Shouldn't have started gambling,shit really altered my destiny before i stopped,just starting afresh once again

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
gfon:
Shouldn't have started gambling,shit really altered my destiny before i stopped,just starting afresh once again
bro I can relate it also ultered my life for 3 yrs since I stop I have been making progress was it virtual bet on your part?
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Jeon(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nothing but trade my height to 5'8

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by gfon(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
bro I can relate it also ultered my life for 3 yrs since I stop I have been making progress was it virtual bet on your part?
it's always virtual for everyone...u can't loose so much wen it comes to normal live bet.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Elporo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
vickydankal:
Will not borrow from banks no matter.

Depends what you borrow for.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
gfon:
it's always virtual for everyone...u can't loose so much wen it comes to normal live bet.
I just know

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by gfon(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
I just know
lol no be small matter,would one day open a thread on it,that shit really did me strong thing till the point of loosing the trust of someone dat wanted sponsoring me to overseas.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2021
gfon:
lol no be small matter,would one day open a thread on it,that shit really did me strong thing till the point of loosing the trust of someone dat wanted sponsoring me to overseas.
the shit almost ruin me until I laid a curse on myself at ist I was scared that I will broke it but it worked 2 yrs and 2 months since I last played it since then I have been dressing well using iPhone and not begging . my case was worst cause I will sell anyphone I have just to play virtual I spent a year without a phone . I was having just one dead shoe and dead palm .keke riders hardly ask me if want a lift cause poverty was written over me. I have to told myself I will rather be addicted to smoking Igbo( which I don't do than go back to virtual) as am speaking am a shop owner am my assets are over 900 thousands naira me that was always begging people 200 naira to eat .
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by gfon(m): 5:38am On Oct 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
the shit almost ruin me until I laid a curse on myself at ist I was scared that I will broke it but it worked 2 yrs and 2 months since I last played it since then I have been dressing well using iPhone and not begging . my case was worst cause I will sell anyphone I have just to play virtual I spent a year without a phone . I was having just one dead shoe and dead palm .keke riders hardly ask me if want a lift cause poverty was written over me. I have to told myself I will rather be addicted to smoking Igbo( which I don't do than go back to virtual) as am speaking am a shop owner am my assets are over 900 thousands naira me that was always begging people 200 naira to eat .
thank God for u,am still struglling to get back on my feet,am just being optimistic and determined
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by hopewealth: 5:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Please anyone reading this should learn from this my own regret in life,pls don't ever too dependent on your (mother) decision as your final take because it might ruins your entire life,though I as a sharp as I am when I was young and with little knowledge of vibrant young boy of then all what I intend to do with my life is truncate by my mother with her decision and because of her influence on me because of how to finance my education by then led me to total submit to her wish all the time,though during this time I think she love me and want the best for me but till now the influence still affect me and I am getting old now to my 50,which every right person would by now be grandfather but the decisions as continue to hunt my life,if only I can turn the hand of time I would never never allow this to happen to me and maybe because I partially handikap that is why but if I cone to this world next if it truely happen I would never allow that to occur again,so please let someone learn from this little advice.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2021
gfon:
thank God for u,am still struglling to get back on my feet,am just being optimistic and determined
but u have quit virtual totally right?
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2021
hopewealth:
Please anyone reading this should learn from this my own regret in life,pls don't ever too dependent on your (mother) decision as your final take because it might ruins your entire life,though I as a sharp as I am when I was young and with little knowledge of vibrant young boy of then all what I intend to do with my life is truncate by my mother with her decision and because of her influence on me because of how to finance my education by then led me to total submit to her wish all the time,though during this time I think she love me and want the best for me but till now the influence still affect me and I am getting old now to my 50,which every right person would by now be grandfather but the decisions as continue to hunt my life,if only I can turn the hand of time I would never never allow this to happen to me and maybe because I partially handikap that is why but if I cone to this world next if it truely happen I would never allow that to occur again,so please let someone learn from this little advice.
I understand ur pain sir some parents are toxic
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by gfon(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
but u have quit virtual totally right?
yeah,just been 3months though
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
gfon:
yeah,just been 3months though
lol u can't call that quitting until u have reach a year
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by gfon(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
lol u can't call that quitting until u have reach a year
quited man,d stuff doesn't move me again,i detest it so much,these days i could just sit in the bet shop with like 10k in my pocket but i ain't moved to even play.I always said it that the day i would stop it would just be like a movie.Do you know what it means for ur junior sis to buy a lexus of 4million,but u still investing with ikpeba.Bro na serious casting be that,mehn i suppose dey roll in millions now man,i been done see money wella before bro,as long as life dey,we get hope for better days

1 Like

Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by kenzysmith: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
gfon:
quited man,d stuff doesn't move me again,i detest it so much,these days i could just sit in the bet shop with like 10k in my pocket but i ain't moved to even play.I always said it that the day i would stop it would just be like a movie.Do you know what it means for ur junior sis to buy a lexus of 4million,but u still investing with ikpeba.Bro na serious casting be that,mehn i suppose dey roll in millions now man,i been done see money wella before bro,as long as life dey,we get hope for better days
that d spirit bro that d spirit good that u have seen d light and u be finally Left Egypt.
Re: If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
I wish I know I for no put Tottenham for my yesterday 450,000 ticket. na only them cut the game I really fvck up big time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Nigerian Lebanese Actress, Queeneth Hilbert Flaunting Her Curves / What's Her Name Pls? / For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.