Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) (14275 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lost and found!!

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na waaaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by siofra(f): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Most Nigerian men can't even handle a woman properly in bed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Osashalom: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
Is this a cheating lisence ?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Lost and found!!

Not all women are slot

5 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Not all women are slot
This is only a joke
Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Drella(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vaiki:
Lost and found!!

When you marry,you must not be annoyed if you catch your wife cheating o!

4 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Drella:

When you marry,you must not be annoyed if you catch your wife cheating o!
Hahahaha..in your dreams.
Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
When I was young, oloshos lived in brothels but now, they live in homes disguised as wives. If you doubt me and if you think you have a virtuous wife, pay a PI to monitor your wife just for a week.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nonexisting1:
When I was young, oloshos lived in brothels but now, they live in homes disguised as wives. If you doubt me and if you think you have a virtuous wife, pay a PI to monitor your wife just for a week.

Fact.

54 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fake chat

7 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by DavidHarry(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
A man after another man's wife is no real man.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Damn, how will the husband feel if he finds out?
Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Bellotelli: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fact... There is this married ex girlfriend that is really on my neck presently..but am not that kind of man.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Curious345: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Abey what is the cure for infection .. my preek dey hot me

1 Like

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Damn, how will the husband feel if he finds out?
This one caught his wife trying to fcvk me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Babara1994(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
Handle ko, spoon ni. Why should I handle a woman that demands money before or after sex? I do my own and leave her to sort herself. Sebi I dey pay bills? I can't kill myself

34 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bellotelli:
Fact... There is this married ex girlfriend that is really on my neck presently..but am not that kind of man.
sorry but every woman is that kind of woman around their exes whether single or married.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Femi8586(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Funny the way some men will be beating chest claiming they trust their wives 100%.

For the past 2months now, one of ex has been disturbing me, even begging me to let's continue our love relationship despite that she's now married with a daughter.

She even want me to continue f*cking her as she's starved of good sex. But I kept turning her down. Lol

I just dey pity her innocent husband.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Most guyman have chatted dirty with one or two married women... nothing new...
If I post mine...it's even more dirty than this, even though I've never met her for once, and I don't intend to fvck her....but all these things happen frequently..... especially if she takes u as friend and confides in you...

9 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
My brother Wives fvcker continue
Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
A Nigerian woman can't fuck_ one man all her life.

12 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Why do people misbehave just because of sex and not minding the consequence. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
That dude is below 28 very immature.

1 Like

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
It is painful.. most of the ladies just marry just to belong, their eyes still dey outside.

22 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
jericco1:
It is painful.. most of the ladies just marry just to belong, their eyes still dey outside.

Old habit dies hard

1 Like

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Ahmback(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin
In mosdii's voice: "All girls are useless, all of them"

14 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Edyice: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some Ladies knack who they want

Married or single

Nothing no one can do about it

5 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by Unlettered: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
I see alot of newbies with no much understanding of the reality. How wouldnt ya’ll see problems in your lives?!

On the topic; OP is really proud of himself and eventually when karma hits, it doesnt miss its target i promise you that.

On commenters: so many are ignorant and have the believe that you can control advances from so called “exes”. Its funny how people both sexes believe there is a thing called friendship between a man and woman. Whenever you fall in to such category its one of two things,
1. Either you both fall in love and get married
2. One falls for the other and hearts are broken.

And again, when you fall in love and doesnt result to marriage, the devil always advices you to try and stay “friends”. No lovers turned friends can continue without devil making it official between them. Definately something will result to both getting too cozy with each other and then hit a memory lane moment. Which results to cheating or worse.

On the notion that everyone cheats is a cooked up myth. Ofcourse what goes around comes around. You cant put it in your head that your partner will cheat and still expect to have a happy home or relationship.
So give yourselves brain and avoid that thing called chatting with exes or married people. Food for though

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

So you have slept with MOST Nigerian men?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some men are parrots. They can't just keep things private especially the ones that shouldn't even have happened in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women are free givers!! (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Wow!

I believe your body was the data you used for the analysis to get this conclusion. Kudos!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) / Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.