Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease (47360 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by FvckAllMods: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
There's nothing I can do
ahnie:
Crazy things are happening grin
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by ofiko123(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations to them both.
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
BabaJoe001:
All of us in this Nairaland Forum would have been dead in the Next 60 years including the Founder. You all shouldn't forget that. Thread with life Gently... nothing is worth it!
I'd be in my 80's by then. Respect urself.

May God give us long life.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
BAZ001:

What of Ned Nwoko and oshomole you mean they are funny too ?

Girls love money if u like funny, ugly & bot belly
Just get money

Na soooo
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Dagger111(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Asiri then, we live under same roof at Alawode, Ile-Ife. Baba don make am now and he forgt friends wey dey accommodate am then. I swear.
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Aganju849: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
muchroom:
Asiri Comedy who became popular alongside Woli Arole with their Bible interpretation and prophecy series has joined the league of married men. His entertainer and comedian friends teasing the new couple and singing the praises of Asiri at the wedding.

lalasticlala Hailings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBmGm83qby4

Happy married life
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Ynix(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
BabaJoe001:
All of us in this Nairaland Forum would have been dead in the Next 60 years including the Founder. You all shouldn't forget that. Thread with life Gently... nothing is worth it!
That is not true not everyone of us

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Bahamas95(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Araoluwa005:
Good. Is Arole married?
Is marriage a competition
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by udemzyudex(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
BabaJoe001:

You no hear say jeff bezo dey find immorality research?

Na me go first buy the vaccine tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by cardoctor(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
I was expecting white garments in the pics.
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Lugianostar(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Grace speaks beneath hardwork?
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by jimcaddy(m): 12:56am On Oct 24, 2021
His wife is really beautiful oh.
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Tedpgrass: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Not all of us!

Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Keals: 4:08am On Oct 24, 2021
isioma010:
Congratulations to them and I pray to God to Grant them the strength to hold fast to their vows and be able to be loyal and be truthful to each other till the end of time

And may any force's of darkness that is trying to stop or hold any one else from meeting their destined partners in this life shall be crushed in God Almighty name amen.
Wow, this is serious!
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by neeyor88: 5:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Mintyguy:
Happy married life bro
Make sure you are not a joke in the oza room grin

Yes, he is married
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Donedeal1(m): 5:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Asiri, marriage institution is real and not a comedy show.
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by placeofallure(f): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Well said!

God bless the new couple.

The groom still looks funny, even in his Agbada grin
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by bewla(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:
Crazy things are happening grin
married now tin crazy

Óma sé o
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Kyf1: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease by Frenzy01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Congratulations to him...

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Moment Rema 'Collapsed' On Stage During A UK Concert (Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.