Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? (75297 Views)

Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:
So nobody wants to claim 8 and 9 with all the beer in their belly? grin
Don't mind them,you will hardly see a naija guy that's not 8$9 but here they are claiming 1-5.Which number do you belong?
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by StiImaticOG: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
I no see any one there that depicts my stature
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by lilvicky68(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
My son hope no problems
Hope you will do mummy duties for me grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MufasaLion: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't mind them,you will hardly see a naija guy that's not 8$9 but here they are claiming 1-5.Which number do you belong?

I still don't understand how guys do watch their belly to get that big, really.

I'm 2. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by lilvicky68(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm 2. smiley
Na small small e dey start na.. no be our fault grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm 2. smiley
2 with potbelly I guess lol

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Hope you will do mummy duties for me grin
Sure,a mother is a mother to all
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
2 before eating.
9 after eating..
Magnoliaa what's your spec?

6 and 7.

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by LucySpace: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
For me, I'm no 2. wink
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by obiekunie01: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MufasaLion: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na small small e dey start na.. no be our fault grin

As you said, it doesn't just get big all of a sudden but you don't care, hence the reason it got bigger. I do wonder how you guys sleep, or even live with it. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by lilvicky68(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Sure,a mother is a mother to all
I don't want to share..
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by lilvicky68(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

As you said, it doesn't just get big all of a sudden but you don't care, hence the reason it got bigger. I do wonder how you guys sleep, or even live with it. grin
We no go kill ourselves na.. grin
Okpa and coke in the morning.. pepper soup and life in the evening.. if money dey we add palm wine..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MufasaLion: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
2 with potbelly I guess lol

Potbelly? Nope.

No matter what I consume, I can't have it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by lilvicky68(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

6 and 7.
Sometimes I'm 7..

That 6 na bricklayers dey get that kind body..

9 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MufasaLion: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

We no go kill ourselves na.. grin
Okpa and coke in the morning.. pepper soup and life in the evening.. if money dey we add palm wine..

grin grin grin

Just take your health more serious. Have fun, but eat healthy.
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by AutoRedux: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
2 and 3 guys tend to have big gbola lipsrsealed

No be me talk am o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
leader of a group

Iya egbe! Exactly what came to mind when I first saw your moniker. I knew you must have misspelt the word 'egbe' while creating the moniker.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Potbelly? Nope.

No matter what I consume, I can't have it.
Funny don't be too sure.Potbelly can really be a turn off sha
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MufasaLion: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Funny don't be too sure.Potbelly can really be a turn off sha

Well, I am sure of it. Do you have postpartum belly?
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Karleb(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
9. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I am in my 60's so I'll accept any name you choose for me.You kids are so funny here

Nor be Only 60 years?

Kuku Say 600 years for the Lie to sweet! sad

I Like You Sha! I love Wahala ladies! Their Wahala is Never Confined to Verbal tirades! smiley

They Also Take it to 'the Oza room'! Dat's where the Real energy comes out!
U Copy, right? winkcool smiley
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nor be Only 60 years?

Kuku Say 600 years for the Lie to sweet! sad

I Like You Sha! I love Wahala ladies! Their Wahala is Never Confined to Verbal tirades! smiley

They Also Take it to 'the Oza room'! Dat's where the Real energy comes out!
U Copy, right? winkcool smiley
Wonders shall never end with this kids,are you sexualizing an old me?go for the young ones I had a swell time during my younger years.Oh good old memories, cars were hitting each other those days when I take a walk. Well enjoy your time my son and please thread carefully

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MJBOLT: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
I cannot find my number here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
I wanna 2. On a good year, I wanna 3.
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Wonders shall never end with this kids,are you sexualizing an old me?go for the young ones I had a swell time during my younger years.Oh good old memories, cars were hitting each other those days when I take a walk. Well enjoy your time my son and please thread carefully

Lolsss...It's like you will be one Funny, matured Babe!
The one Americans calls MILF! cool smiley

Just dat u come be Chatinent Wife! sad
I don't wanna Break the young dude's heart! embarassed
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:

Why?
You be Broom Stick? Aka Tini Gboko? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
You are a confirm 9 stop trying to disguise

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Why? You be Broom Stick? Aka Tini Gboko? lipsrsealed
He has very big belly,He's between 9-11.He's very fat

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, I am sure of it. Do you have postpartum belly?
No and never will.
Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by lilvicky68(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
I think that 9 is still small..
it should be up to 15..

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? by MufasaLion: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
No and never will.

grin grin grin

Nobody wants big tummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.