Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act (7538 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2021
donPhill:
if I get you right your uncle died 18 years ago? Baba free this woman na, abi you Wan help am de shine d Congo?
Bannies wey their husband de alive still de collect from outside even twice on a weekend not to talk of the widows...

My advice, just relax and gather yourself before you lose everything, don't build any imaginary walls xos you will be at the receiving end.

Are you appealing to him? grin Person wey dem suppose flog koboko

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2021
I've been single for some months now, and even the occasional hookups is not even helping me to deal with loneliness.

Now imagine being lonely for 18 years... undecided

Lack of touch can lead to depression even with all the millions and billions in your account. I suspect it was an arrangement with your mom.

Your mum is even a nigga...

Please, let the woman be.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Biglittlelois(f): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2021
This thread is funny grin I didn't know some men can be this petty,

First off, how old are you? We need to guage your thought process with your age even though it is just a number and doesnt define maturity

And what really is the problem? Is it the sex part, or the fact that the man uses your late uncle's toilet and bathroom, or you're scared she may be love struck, marry the man, and there will be nothing for you to inherit? Which is it? Let's understand your pain cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Laurene: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
Anytin else kill u dia.
boy, shut up and mind your own business. Better still, leave the fuçking damn house before something bad happens to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Emmypure: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Are you even sure the man is not servicing your mum?

That's why she recommended him to your aunt, or his friend who is servicing your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by bdon123(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Take d bull by d horn n pound Ur uncle wife already.Ano u really wanna fck her...u jealous.I encourage u to fck her

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by padi94(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Pepper grinder is grinding your Anty Pepper

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Anngal(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys Am Ann Maurice by name please who can link me with companies that buy soyabean in larger quantities I can supply in bags and tons 07050670129
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by alphaNomega: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
Can u talk reasonably without being abusive? Na me go Bleep her? She has her pussy 2 Bleep all she wants. But it cud hv been beta outside. So na my mum go come recommend man wey go dey Bleep my uncle wife 4 him house? Pls think.

How do you want your Uncle's wife to relieve her sexual tension?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by ednut1(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Senseless topic. You should be kicked out. You expect the widow to not nack for 18 years

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by sacajawea: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2021
I really wish I was that man oh
Lucky Guy
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by LieDetector(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
Its very easy 4 u to give ur opinion online without tryin to first imagine urself in someone's shoe. My mum brought d man. My mum is directly involved here. What if my aunts children or even people around town finds out, how do u think dis will nt result to a very big family crisis? Do u knw d traditional implication of dis? Mind u, am nt interestd in her affairs. Am an adult nd so is she. But sometins hv to be done d right way.
so can you recommend any "right way" your uncle's wife could have handled it?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
LieDetector:

I learnt something new today, your signature cheesy
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
LieDetector:
I wud hv prefered her to do it outside rather than within.
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by ProfGday(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
See guy,if you really want to go back to your former business with the help of your late uncle's wife... You better move close to that fucker... Be his friend and arrange your future before they(ur uncle's wife and her fuckernizer) chase you out of your uncle's house.

Don't say anything to your mum,she's knew it,she only wanted your uncle's wife to stop fucking around.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Frenzy01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're an id1ot!

Time you should be using to organise your life you're using it to monitor another person's life.

The woman's husband has been dead for 18 years and you're here raising eyebrows because she wants to move on with her life.

She's a human being just like the rest of us.

Once again you're a bumbling idle id1ot!!! angry
Can i like this comment a thousand times

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by EmmySparky(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
But wait o...ur Mama recommended this Nakamora to your aunt...let me not say much

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by EmmySparky(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
MrLobe:
Take the bitter pills
That strange man dey grind your mama too grin
Ways of woman u no fit understand
i swear...na tasted and trusted...that's y he was recommended
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Emmypure:
Are you even sure the man is not servicing your mum?

That's why she recommended him to your aunt, or his friend who is servicing your mum.

Mo fo o

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
I wud hv prefered her to do it outside rather than within.

In her own house? To slap you just dey hungry me aswear... No do comot for that house and give the poor lady peace of mind. In fact I'm putting you in prayer this night... You must be evicted!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
HenryDion:

I learnt something new today, your signature cheesy

You don't meant it?

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
HenryDion:

In her own house? To slap you just dey hungry me aswear... No do comot for that house and give the poor lady peace of mind. In fact I'm putting you in prayer this night... You must be evicted!!!
LMAO! You all be talking like am a parasite to her. Guy, she doesn't feed me. I packd in with my full properties. Infact d house is too big 4 her. Am just stayin dia cos my new shop is very proximate to d house. My family house is like 3miles away 4rm my aunty's house. We share utility bills. Am nt even concerend if she bleeps ten diff dickx a day. Am only surprised as par d type of woman i hv knw her 2 be.
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
LMAO! You all be talking like am a parasite to her. Guy, she doesn't feed me. I packd in with my full properties. Infact d house is too big 4 her. Am just stayin dia cos my new shop is very proximate to d house. My family house is like 3miles away 4rm my aunty's house. We share utility bills. Am nt even concerend if she bleeps ten diff dickx a day. Am only surprised as par d type of woman i hv knw her 2 be.

I believe the comments on this thread have opened your eyes... Mind your damn business and leave that house ... Allow that innocent woman peace and stop monitoring her like a CCTV camera.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
This op na weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by donPhill(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
NoBorders:

Are you appealing to him? grin Person wey dem suppose flog koboko

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Olumighty123(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Be sure your aunt has been bleeping someone else before now
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
HenryDion:

11.45 till dawn grin him must commot that house
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
This op na weyrey

Swears grin
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Sannioluwatobi1: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
For over 4 months nw, there's dis strange man I have been seeing around us. Last month, d man startd living with us. She gave him a room. Aaah! The way my aunty treats dis man bcame too enviable. The house help makes food 4 him every mornin b4 he wakes up. At nite also he gets served too. I became very uncomfortable that I wntd to knw who he was. So, I confronted him one evening. The man said my MUM Recommended him to my uncle's wife to help him with a job. He said he use to grind pepper nd tomatoes in d market, thats where he met my mum. Hmm, seriously, I bcam furious nd angry. I calld my mum nd she comfirmed same. My mum said she was only trying to help. I kept mute nd let it slide over. do u knw that dis man has startd living like a king in d house. Passing orders around. Using my late uncle's private bathroom. Eating with his private plate. Gaining access to rooms dat even me that is bloodly relatd havn't been to b4. Infact to make things worse, dis man no longer talk to me.
private plate of person weh don kick bucket 18yrs ago. I didn't bother finishing your story

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by DeipTruth(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
Its very easy 4 u to give ur opinion online without tryin to first imagine urself in someone's shoe. My mum brought d man. My mum is directly involved here. What if my aunts children or even people around town finds out, how do u think dis will nt result to a very big family crisis? Do u knw d traditional implication of dis? Mind u, am nt interestd in her affairs. Am an adult nd so is she. But sometins hv to be done d right way.

Get lost. If that was your uncle am sure you won't flinch.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by DeipTruth(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Anngal:
Hello guys Am Ann Maurice by name please who can link me with companies that buy soyabean in larger quantities I can supply in bags and tons 07050670129

Like how many tons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Gal With A K-leg? / How To Get Him Back After He Dumps You - Win Your Ex Back / The Right Way To Ask A Girl Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.