Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (56140 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Princeton92(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2021
Agreeable

kafeii123:

Surprisingly...That may be his saving grace...... APC will not let him usurp Tinubu..they'll just treat him like Ambode... Atiku is not so well loved in PDP...even he himself crossed from APC...so Osibanjo might just get lucky like the current Edo state governor...
Moreover, pdp folks like Wike... Secondus, Makinde and all may find it easier to work with Osibanjo....just my thinking though..but I think it makes sense... even the eastern bloc will find it easier to do so.... but the major northern oligarchs will definitely prefer Tinubu...afterall he was the one they initially struck deal with... That deal brought us Buhari who is now on his second term...whether he's performing well or not.....
they might not see anything bad in paying tinubu back with the post....it pays them better...its the massess who will only suffer once again......and masses hardly really matter in elections.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Swinger60(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.
Uncle, you said it all.

I personally will vote for him.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by newbornmacho(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

But what am I even saying sef?

Rubbish as usual.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by orisa37: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2021
TO THE MASSES,

YO-RU-BA IS AWO-LO-WO. IT'S OBA-SAN-JO.

IT'S ODU-DU-IWA AND IT'S THE WAY-TRUTH-LIFE.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by orisa37: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2021
TO THE MASSES,

YO-RU-BA IS AWO-LO-WO. IT'S OBA-SAN-JO.

IT'S ODU-DU-IWA AND IT'S THE WAY-TRUTH-LIFE.

IT'S OSI-BA-JO.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by tundess: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Osinbajo will need more than a PhD to defend this shower of an administration he was a part of.
Tinubu can quite rightly claim he was frozen out. What's Osinbajo's excuse ?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Skyfornia:
Never voted for a while but honestly, if Osibanjo and Peter Obi are selected as candidates to run for president and vice president respectively on the same party...I will dust my PVC and vote for them.

Instead let them be the candidates of the two political parties. And I can bet that from there, the quality of candidates will forever be on the increase.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by OlawaleBammie: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Aganju849:

That guy is a dummy.

Even Obasanjo as powerful and politicaly astute as he was in his day, he installed Yar'Adua thinking he'd found a lifelong puppet but Yar'Adua surprised him by growing a huge pair of balls. OBJ was shocked, but he was wise enough to respect the new president and back off.

If Osibandit can somehow secure the trust of Buhari and the KD mafia, Tinubu is no match for him anywhere anytime.

U re right, in yorubaland we have one adage which states that for u to catch a monkey u need to behave like a monkey, isn't it??

So for him to gain his superior trust he first has to behave like a puppet

If i am ur master, before u gain anything from me u have to first behave to me like a master I am.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2021
gentiles:

This guy is the dumbest Nairalander, his IQ is in single digit,how he get many likes on his comments is a testament to how unintelligent most people on this forum seem to be

And what is intellectual in your own contribution? Your comment does not make any sense.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Dejyom(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2021
Is THISDAY also being reduced to a disreputable piece of yellow journalism media outlet like so many others? This is ridiculous!
How did they manage to piece such junks like this together? And what was the chief editor thinking to have allowed this FAKE NEWS published?
The truth is, there are no such thing as snubbing, enmity or political rivalry between Tinubu and Osinbajo. All these noise are propaganda by some Reprobates.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by highchief1: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
All I want to advice is that Prof. Osinbajo shouldn't be underrated by any political actor for the 2023 presidential election.

He's no longer the' mere commissioner' they knew way back. He stands a better chance than anyone else.
Tinubu might outwit him within the party structure, but before the masses that matters in election Osinbajo will dust him.
where u from Dey do ur analysis?osibanjo cannot win his compound.do u ppl no what is presidential election?osibanjo will not even buy the nomination form.He does not have anything to run for that election.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by LoveJesus87(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:

E too sure osinbajo
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
discusant:

Tinubu and Osibanjo presidential ambitions are on propagation of injustice in Nigeria, because they know full well that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.

They ask north to allow rotation of the presidency to enable southern candidate succeed PMB, but refuse rotation in the south because it’s the turn of the Igbo.

Alas, north will also refuse rotation therefore a northern candidate succeeds PMB.
But if the SW stands true on rotation and support an Igbo presidential candidate, south must succeed north in Aso Rock in 2023.

Stop whinning! Bring out your candidate to confront anybody others are bringing. The only time the whole country allowed only a region to contest was in 1999, Yoruba vs Yoruba as compensation for the demise and denial of MKO Abiola of the presidency.

Even at that, Igbo man still challenged them at the primaries and lost before they emerged.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by orisa37: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2021
But what am I even saying sef?

You are blowing your TOPS.

Never mind, Osinbajo IS PEACEFUL, PATIENT, PERSEVERING, ENDURING, HUMBLE AND ABSOLUTELY CHARITABLE TO ALL AND SUNDRY. THE LORD IS WATCHING ON.

THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR US BUT WE MUST PERSEVERE.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by orisa37: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:
Lobatan grin grin people will definitely support Osinbajo, the youths will now soro soke

COOOOORECT.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by whyman(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/24/snubbed-by-tinubu-in-london-osinbajo-ready-for-presidential-fight-of-his-life/

Why do people try and divide a house that is indivisible?
Why do people like to support any crazy theory about Tinubu and his cohorts?

They can't be divided, they are one and always one.
It is "one for all and all for one"
This amebo was aimed at polarising the people supporting them.
Thisday and its sponsors knew what they were doing
APC Governors are hatching theirs
Religious bigots are also in tow
Only God knows who will be there in 2023
It only amused me, we should use the zeal we use in supporting fabricated lies in thinking through the lies, this will help us and help our children
Thank you.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by orisa37: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Noted

ROMAN REIGNS VS BROCK LESNAR. ROMAN REIGNS WINS. LOBATAN.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by TheRareGem1(f): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2021
Interesting. This headline though. Nigerians are pitching this two against each other but forgot that their solid relationship is still waxing stronger and stronger
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by numericalguy(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Betrayer Osibabanjo is not going anywhere.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Osinbanjo is an ungrateful man,let's see how far he can go politically after his tenure.

Ungrateful how? The only top seat left for him is the number 1 position in the country. That you nominated me for a job does not mean I should not aim higher. That is a myopic African way of thinking.

Which other political ambition are you talking about? After what he has already achieved, what else does he need your so-called going far in politics for if not for the presidency. The highest seat in the land is the presidency and he should give it a shot right away!

This is the best chance he has and he is eminently qualified for the position. The whole country will applaud the move.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin grin How does that Concern me? Is he my Father ? His success is his success my father doesn’t give a damn about osibandit maybe your Father Does but my father doesn’t give a Damn. grin . Osibanjo is standing by and supporting Evil , he says his hands are tied they are not he is taking his share and looking the other way if you like Don’t wise up be there looking for who’s success to look up to .
Joylove2324:

But the great man is more relevant and successful than your Pman ? How about that ?
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nope... Half truths are tantamount to falsehood.

I have absolutely nothing against the professor. His position means he can never speak the whole truth!

Attribute leadership, wisdom, intelligence, etc to him but not honesty!!! Never!!!

Thank you.

Some so called truths are better left unsaid.

When you get to some sensitive leadership positions, you will realise this.

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by moodyguy: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2021
If APC should field OSIBANJO i will dump PDP and canvass for vote for him. TINUBUs records are too bad.Osibanjo is the best candidate we have now, a man with a very sound mind and very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Angelfrost:

The mere fact that you don't get the purpose or context or even style of his write ups says a lot more about your own IQ sir.

Only an exceptionally and intellectually gifted person can produce NwaAmaikpe's style of sarcasm and parody on any thread! That's why he gets so many Likes and Shares! tongue

Everyone can't be so serious sir... Seriousness doesn't always equal intelligence. Thank you.

Apt! Wanted to write similar thing to this poster but but didn't have the patience to put it nicely as you did.

Some people will just be saying thrash out of envy of other people. Say your own, no, it is to be criticising another persons own without any concrete contrary view.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by moodyguy: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2021
mmsen:

It will come down to who can throw the most money around and not who has the the characteristics to steer right an errant ship.

Which means Nigeria will again be saddled with a sickly president.

We go chop him money clean mouth(TINUBU)

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Fake news everywhere
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2021
plaindealer:

The funniest part is, we know what is going on, we know the reason why the VP and the cabinet members did not visit Asiwaju, but newspaper tabloids are acting as if it's a secrete and all they have to say is, according to sources close to this and that.

Maybe sources close to toilet and shalanga sef.. grin grin

So, Thisday's rubbish actually came from sources close to this and that inside their Thisday building aka the porous and lying brain of their tabloid gossipers and rumour mongers...

grin grin grin grin

Tell us the reason from our your sources too na
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by moodyguy: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2021
XYZADIGOR7:
Tinubu Is Too Old To Be The President Of This Country. Let's Wise Up Choose A President Below 62 Years And See If We Will Die
TINUBU is 75

1 Like

Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by hush15: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/24/snubbed-by-tinubu-in-london-osinbajo-ready-for-presidential-fight-of-his-life/

Unnecessary drama. Osibanjo will never contest against Tinubu, that is one.

In as much as I would like to support anyone from southwest or South generally, supporting tinubu will be a mistake of a life time. Anyone else except that man. Even those around him admonishing his greed and ignorance are far worse and those are the people he will still rely on to achieve anything and tell me, can you continue in sin and expect grace to abound? Me I dey talk my own. I warned those that cared to listen that buhari will only compound Nigeria's problem, they said am just a hater but now, they understand. I will repeat the same thing with Tinubu. Rather than Tinubu, I will either go for Osibanjo or Atiku or better still, Peter Obi, don't care what anyone says or think. They have their own flaws but will give better returns than buhari or tinubu.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by agabusta: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2021
geechy:
Use geechy

Those women in my school where I went to get my certificate said they have to turn on the gen before I could part way with my cert... Wetin konsign gen with my certificate??

In my thought, we do not need these people anymore. Not PDP,not APC.
They've succeeded in taking us back 1000years.

What you experienced is the average Nigerian way of behaving, trying to milk every situation. It is not about political parties. It is devilish behaviour of the average thieving Nigerian.
Re: Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life by moodyguy: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2021
Naijadaily:
Why all this ?? The ticket won't even go to the Southwest so why all this stress??
No na AFGANIEASTERS we go give abi?IPOB has spoilt the chance the IBOs ever had of ruling this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Melaye Appears In Senate In Unusual Attire- Daily Trust / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.