Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (55171 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by snoopz: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Please don't fall for this trick
Any lady with body count in the first place should know she will pay for her activity one way or the other.
Stop supporting evil
After wasting your youthful age and adulthood in hoelosho and raking up body count, you con say make one man marry that one

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MacANDIES: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Says the attention seeking idiot with hardly enough brain cells to think for himself. Enjoy this one.

Seeking attention from a fool,a bastard and an abandoned idiot like you for what gain exactly?
Money you don't have, brain? None. Social status none so what exactly do I need an attention of an unscrupulous element like you?
May thunder scatter you there idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Right you are brother you cannot control a woman’s faithfulness it’s up to her but you can dictate the role she will play in your life that’s up to you if she doesn’t agree you move on. These men here are low key clingy and sex-starved. Omo, it is what it sha
. I was discussing with some friends, one of us said something that got a better part of me. In his word, if only men were to be women, due to our sexual exploit no one will be ready to settle with us. Another says something like if we all know girls past life, there will be few marriages every Saturday. The digital age has come to stay, either they adapt to it or remain in the yesteryears.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by selfmade22: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
honestly after going tru all the comments here, I came to conclusion, is better to marry an underage girl, then train her to ur taste,

all these pedophile don't matter, why will a guy f u c k a girl with his fist? then later an innocent man will come n marry her,

nna men, boys no get joy grin

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. What cake do they eat? It is their body, respect it. That is what maturity is all about.
Someone that doesn't know how to respect her own body, and you expect someone else to respect the body for her??
Both her and that her body should just come and start going..
No time for someone who doesn't know how to respect her own self.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2021
alphabbey1:
You think we're talking about those broke drunkards in beer parlor .... Those are the kind of set many of you usually settle with tho
E pain am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by aldonio(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2021
My moments in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by texasux: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You think this is called handling situations? You’re just scared. If you had balls like a man you would have tested your gfs loyalty there by observing how the message will go.

She’s the one who supposed to block him not you. She is the one who is supposed to make that conscious decision to block him, women are not stupid, you know? One of the reasons you blocked him is because sub-consciously, you know there's a possibility, (however slim it is), that she could give into temptation. Because this won’t be the only one to want more than her attention, there will be more. Are you going to become the blocker of men? She should have the foresight to do that. Perhaps she’s keeping a plan B aside, or perhaps she only shows you what she wants you to see.

Anyways, women are not naive, they're not stupid, and they're not innocent.

This is the problem with simps, manginas and white knights. They infantilise women as a group incapable of agency and self-directed action, hence the need for them to always be there to protect women from vicissitudes and curve balls that life throws at us all.

Imagine he's acting as the blocker-of men coming for his girlfriend. I guess he'll be tagging along with her everywhere she goes so as to ensure no guy ever approaches her.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2021
neyoohhh:

I know, it cuts deep when I reveal your insecurities.

Everyone is a superstar online, I bet you see yourself as a ten grin. Another miserable ghetto hood rat forming woke online.

You have no fuckin idea.

And you’re ugly, broke and insecure. A two out of ten. And ratchet agbero who is depending on his friends 2k. I know your type. You’re going to keep crying like the bitch boy you are. Stalk me harder. Reply all my comments and project your insecurities. Doesn’t change the fact that you’re in denial. You’re submissive and you’re a sissy. Keep nagging. Your tears are yummy.!

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Theoutsider: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
AlphaAlex:
lol okay o but at least I’ve come to terms with insecurities and I know the realities of life as they are , I have no problems with women on any angle whether it’s sex or companionship, I don’t care if my girlfriend is sleeping with the street she’s not my property, when she comes to my house she does whatever I ask of her and she doesn’t complain, I have a few other girls I sleep with Dom time to time my girlfriend knows I do this she’s a doctor I’m a doctor we test regularly, so Where is the Beta in my life ? You think if my girlfriend leaves me today I would give two shits? I’m telling you One simple truth and that is Women will Do whatever They Choose to do and that who they are they are Human being capable of thinking and doing as they please And there is Nothing you can do about it

Why are you so bothered about what they do with their Own Bodies?

Listen kid. I dont care what they do with their bodies.. I have stated this MANY TIMES.
Where HAVE I SAID I AM TRYING TO CONTROL THEIR BODIES .. quote it!

Many men REAL MEN do not like women with high body counts.. only lower tier men are ok with that. Why? Because you are desperate for for relationship .

YOU CANNOT control what a lot of men feel just like there are things men do women will reject men for? Many of you BETA males seem to not understand this two way street.

but you guys are damn concern what men LIKE and DO NOT LIKE. So if that is the case if a man walk away from his family you should have NO Problem right? He is HUMAN and there is nothing you can do about it. RIGHT? Or is he a dead beat father? What happen if HE can not support his family is that financial shaming?

GTFO here. You live a BETA life because you have no control of your life.. The problem with you is that you have given up and feel you can extract the most out of the game by being passive.. Well good luck to you and your DOCTOR lady. Seems like you too have been scooped up by a DR. because she incapable of holding on to a VALUABLE MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
MacANDIES:

Seeking attention from a fool,a bastard and an abandoned idiot like you for what gain exactly?
Money you don't have, brain? None. Social status none so what exactly do I need an attention of an unscrupulous element like you?
May thunder scatter you there idiot.

Cry harder, unworthy man-bitch. Your insecurities are getting the best of you.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Theoutsider: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
cococandy:

You’re really bitter about this grin
So the same man had sex with multiple women.
That means All those women DID indeed HAVE sex.

It is very clear you have a VERY low IQ grin grin grin grin

You’re telling yourself only 25% of men have sex as if that means less women would in fact be having sex.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now you are REALLY s-tupid. Just face the fact you do not understand math and percentages and hang this up.

I dont even have to respond to the rest of your ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Theoutsider: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

You even talk like a man..
This is why other race of men do not even want to bother with women like you. You think a valuable Asian man or White man will deal with someone vile like you? Only Nigerian men put up with such garbage. You think having sex with multiple men help you.. LMAO Studies show women like you live shitty lives.. Go for it darling!

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by syntekelite(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
Sounds like the article was from the mind of a female.. my thoughts though..

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Theoutsider:

You even talk like a man..
This is why other race of men do not even want to bother with women like you.

“Talk like a man”, because there are ways men can talk that women cannot talk.

I promise you, nobody is sitting around hoping that a dude like you finds her attractive or prefers other races. Don’t overestimate your importance.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Theoutsider: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

“Talk like a man”, because there are ways men can talk that women cannot talk.

I promise you, nobody is sitting around hoping that a dude like you finds her attractive or prefers other races. Don’t overestimate your importance.

Look at this young thing. I bet you feel safe behind the internet.

Its clear. You want to be a man. SO when the time comes when a fist comes crashing into your face .... just remember that statement

Because when you move like a man.. you will get treated eventually like one.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Riscawendy(f): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
And all the men are coming here to form "holier-than-thou"(sanctimonious) Am not saying a man should marry a LovePeddler or a slut. Most of the men that are condemning women are the ones that are responsible for the reduced number of virgins on earth( either through rape or willful sex)
" If though are without sin be the first to cast a stone"
Am out of here!

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin But how will you know a woman who has a high body count and one who doesn’t ; No Vex na na online we dey discuss Don’t take it personal grin
Theoutsider:

Listen kid. I dont care what they do with their bodies.. I have stated this MANY TIMES.
Where HAVE I SAID I AM TRYING TO CONTROL THEIR BODIES .. quote it!

Many men REAL MEN do not like women with high body counts.. only lower tier men are ok with that. Why? Because you are desperate for for relationship .

YOU CANNOT control what a lot of men feel just like there are things men do women will reject men for? Many of you BETA males seem to not understand this two way street.

but you guys are damn concern what men LIKE and DO NOT LIKE. So if that is the case if a man walk away from his family you should have NO Problem right? He is HUMAN and there is nothing you can do about it. RIGHT? Or is he a dead beat father? What happen if HE can not support his family is that financial shaming?

GTFO here. You live a BETA life because you have no control of your life.. The problem with you is that you have given up and feel you can extract the most out of the game by being passive.. Well good luck to you and your DOCTOR lady. Seems like you too have been scooped up by a DR. because she incapable of holding on to a VALUABLE MAN

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Theoutsider:

Its clear. You want to be a man. SO when the time comes when a fist comes crashing into your face .... just remember that statement

Lmfao. It’s obvious you’re insecure about your fragile masculinity. For you to think there are things you can say that I’m not supposed to say

It’s typical of incels to threaten women with violence the moment they have no argument. The abusers telling on themselves. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by kirbby(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2021
I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Theoutsider: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Lmfao. It’s obvious you’re insecure about your fragile masculinity. For you to think there are things you can say that I’m not supposed to say

It’s typical of incels to threaten women with violence the moment they have no argument. The abusers telling on themselves. Carry on.

You can try to sit there and determine my mental state as much as you want.
You can call me fragile
an Incel

They are all coming as the typical emotional predictable state of mind of the undesirable woman you are.. So undesirable you last boyfriend who was a Beta loser didn't even respect you.

and there was no threat of violence. You want to act and walk like a man. Than you will eventually play the price as a man. Cause no man can walk around in real life and act the way you do. Stay in your lane. Don't try to switch back to a "LADY" when its to late.

These cucks have made you women run around as if you are invincible. All these Beta guys give you comfort in talking to men like trash until a hoodlum crosses your path. Will see if you will shutup or play the mouth flute like you are doing here when that happens.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Pussywar(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2021
Theoutsider:

You can try to sit there and determine my mental state as much as you want.
You can call me fragile
an Incel

They are all coming as the typical emotional predictable state of mind of the undesirable woman you are..

and there was no threat of violence. You want to act and walk like a man. Than you will eventually play the price as a man. Cause no man can walk around in real life and act the way you do. Stay in your lane. Don't try to switch back to a "LADY" when its to late.

These cucks have made you women run around as if you are invincible. All these Beta guys give you comfort in talking to men like trash until a hoodlum crosses your path. Will see if you will shutup or play the mouth flute like you are doing here when that happens.

I’m not reading all that shit. Happy for you...or sorry that happened:

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Theoutsider: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

I’m not reading all that shit. Happy for you...or sorry that happened:

Tell you ex I said - good for him LOL, peace
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Irekpitah(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2021
You said:
“What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good”.

A decent person is not sexually promiscuous.
A decent person is not sexually indecent.
A decent person doesn't have several sexual partners.
Having different sexual partners at a time, besides a man in polygyny, is supposed to be counted as a disorder. But the people who are supposed to do so are the ones promoting it.

How do you handle it when your mum of close to 50, widowed, having different men to have affairs with her and you know it?

See, let's tell ourselves the truth.

You can't be sexually irresponsible and want others to accept you like that.

In the past, sex was something considered divine. You pay rarely for marriage before having access.
But because we copy everything that modernization has brought, we decided to behave like dogs.

God will have mercy on those who are merciful to themselves only.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MNDY(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=sirjamesjnr post=107018223]There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed.

Mr. Man what are you saying? You want them to be free to do all they want before marriage? Do you know that the female anatomy is such that too much sex widens the pu.s.sy? People defend that with "it closes back." A fine pu.s.sy can also be disfigured from too much sex too. And before you hit me with the gender war, a woman holds more power to let sex happen by agreeing to open her legs.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by Stanfeelings: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
There is no sure thing as a sexual quota. And there is no such thing as a ‘hoe’. Men that slut-shaming women are not mature to be in a grown-up relationship. No lady is not accountable to any man for her past. It's none of a man's business.

That lady A has one guy she sleep with when she was 15 till she clocks 30 and married, lady B has a body count of 100 before her 30th birthday. The truth is the two ladies have sex and they don't owe you any explanation.

If you are going to marry for 'purity" look for a virgin girl. Do not condemn a man who wants a team player, homemaker, companion, and someone who can resonate with him. A virgin girl can tick all the boxes agreed. If you found that virgin girl with these qualities good luck. There is a lady out there for every man. Time is hard, while the world is moving forward, the Average Nigerian man is talking about body count. Shouldn't you be worried about a lady who can build a great home with you so your generation won't abuse you? Whether you are wealthy or you are coming up, I will like to think you need a proper woman to build your home with you.

My time in this uncertain world, both in the corporate world and among great minds. What we care about are ladies with decent character, basic moral values, ethics, cleanliness, abilities to accept responsibility, and willingness to learn something good. Never for once within this circle of friends and learned mind do we care about what a woman does with her body. What you do when you are in a relationship with me is what matters.

To that man who is in a decent relationship:
I know how you feel. When you develop strong feelings for a girl, it’s hard to think of her being with other guys. Even though you can rationalize that her past relationships happened before you met, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept that there were others who had been intimate with her. But you can’t dwell on this. It will destroy you, and it will destroy your relationship with your girlfriend.

Unless your girlfriend is the kind of girl that is very flirtatious, and who loves all the attention that she can get from guys, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. If she were a “hoe” she wouldn't want to have a decent relationship. So how do you get over this? There are only two things that I know of that you can do:

1. Don’t torture yourself with the details. There is no reason for you to know with whom she did it, how many times they did it, what positions they did it in, how big the guys were, and if they were better in bed than you or not. As tempting as it is to ask her these things—don’t! And stop her from volunteering that kind of information. Knowing these things will not help you or your relationship with your girlfriend in any way. They will only become mental and emotional burdens to you—obstacles and barriers that you will constantly have to overcome in order to treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. You protect yourself and you protect your relationship when you avoid rubbing your nose in her past.

2. Change the way that you look at people. Start realizing that every one of us is screwed up in some way. There are no perfect people. Every single one of us does dumb things and makes mistakes in our quest to find love and belonging. Your girlfriend is no exception. Choose to see her through the eyes of love and compassion, rather than through the eyes of judgment and condemnation.

To our ladies. I have one thing to say to you. You don’t need to apologize for your past relationships, and you don't need to explain yourself to any man. Simply understand that all you need is to be loved by someone, and if it didn’t work out, move on and build your life. Hopefully, your next relationship will work out for you.

Me personally? I’ve never longed to be with a virgin except for an ex and my girl(I am not with her because of sexual purity). I prefer my sexual partners to already know their way around their own sexuality. That means they’ve gotten some practice. Now I understand that as a man you need some certain confidence that some of you may are probably still forming. But when someone says something derogatory about the woman I’ve chosen to love I don’t reconsider my love. I conclude the person saying it is an idiot and ignore them in the future. I have faith in myself which leads me to have faith in the people I choose as partners.

Ladies out there, know the class of men you allow into your life. Be responsible for your actions.
RUBBISH WRITEUP

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MrMacinterchi1: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2021
CSTR2:
How can you fucckk a woman up to 80 times in the name of relationship, and you are not her husband.

Is that not ment?

Na who you go leave am for?
counting how many times you had sex with someone you're in a relationship with is what it's not normal.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by CSTR2: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

counting how many times you had sex with someone you're in a relationship with is what it's not normal.
That is just an estimate.

You don't need to count. It can be estimated.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MrMacinterchi1: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
CSTR2:
That is just an estimate.
You don't need to count. It can be estimated.
nawa ooo
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by neyoohhh: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When you need forgiveness, come here and make a case for it as openly as you've been campaigning lies.

Because:

No. It is you who will die DISGRACED, SHAMED, LONELY and MISERABLY. Mark my words, neyoohhh. That pit you go about digging constantly, you will fall into it as many times as you dig it.

For every name that you continue to call me that I am NOT, may your shame, disgrace, loneliness and idiocy be multiplied for all to see unendingly, neyoohhh.

The words you use to describe me will be used to describe every female in your life, from the ones you come from to the ones you will have, to the ones you will try to build a life with, neyoohhh. They are the bítches and whóres of the world, and you know it. YOU will be known as that man who has a who,re and a bi,tch as his wife, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, partner, girlfriend, etc to your face so long as they are female. You will enjoy those words you love to use when they become a part of you.

You go from thread to thread summoning curses that will ultimately consume you, neyoohhh. Whatever you are, with all your self hate and wretched bitterness, each time you think you're laying it on me, it is heaping on anything female on your life.

You began insulting me months ago, because you didn't like something I posted, and you got it back in folds, and now you are running from thread to thread displaying how a foolish, petty, bickering man behaves.

You're just a shamelessly empty, [b]broken
barrel who has nothing to do except destroy himself. But you know what? What you sow you must reap. I decided not to ignore you, as I've been doing for months, because there is something you must learn now.

Go and build your castles in the sand. [/b]

I know yeah, it hurts.
I have no beef with you but your stupid principles which has lead so many youths astray.

You people have negatively impacted on the youths enough with all the useless woke doctrines you spread and I'm not having it.

This is not a dick measuring contest and I have absolutely feck all to prove. it's simply a battle to push back against the false narratives you insecure failure's pander about.

I know you don't have that level of insight anyway to understand.

Anyways, you ain't off my hook yet.
Re: Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. by MacANDIES: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Cry me a river, you're absolutely useless.
Your education if there was any was a waste of time and resources. Anumanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.