Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name (363 Views)

Calling Out Kobojunkie / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name by KizzyyRae(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone
I don’t quite know how to start but I would love to hear people’s opinions (please this isn’t a joke please pardon any typo I may have made) thanks as you read.
I had to log into nairaland in other to seek further assistance and clearance on this.
I’m the first girl of my parents and have 2 younger sisters. At different points in time over that last couple years my sisters have claimed they’ve heard someone with a familiar voice calling out their names. This usually happens at home. For instance, I would be in my room and my youngest sister would be in the next room and she would come into my room and asked if I called her and I would say no. And she would say she heard me call her, that it was my voice . This happens to my 2 sisters and it happens a bit too frequently. Like I said. It only happens at home. I’m very curious at this point. Has anyone experienced something like this before or know what it could mean? Also this mostly happens during the day. I would appreciate all responses from matured mind. Thanks �
Re: Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name by doggedfighter(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Biblical Samuel of our time grin

I hope he calls you people three times.
Re: Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
KizzyyRae:
This happens to my 2 sisters and it happens a bit too frequently. Like I said. It only happens at home. I’m very curious at this point. Has anyone experienced something like this before or know what it could mean? Also this mostly happens during the day. I would appreciate all responses from matured mind. Thanks �
Next time they here you call to them, they should ask you what the hell it is you want first that way, they can maybe obtain additional information on this phenomenon. Else, there really nothing we can do with this since you do not indicate anything about what the caller wants except that the voice happens to be yours. undecided
Re: Familiar Sounding Voice Calling Out My Name by Adamgeneral12: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
KizzyyRae:
Hello everyone
I don’t quite know how to start but I would love to hear people’s opinions (please this isn’t a joke please pardon any typo I may have made) thanks as you read.
I had to log into nairaland in other to seek further assistance and clearance on this.
I’m the first girl of my parents and have 2 younger sisters. At different points in time over that last couple years my sisters have claimed they’ve heard someone with a familiar voice calling out their names. This usually happens at home. For instance, I would be in my room and my youngest sister would be in the next room and she would come into my room and asked if I called her and I would say no. And she would say she heard me call her, that it was my voice . This happens to my 2 sisters and it happens a bit too frequently. Like I said. It only happens at home. I’m very curious at this point. Has anyone experienced something like this before or know what it could mean? Also this mostly happens during the day. I would appreciate all responses from matured mind. Thanks �
I don make up my mind say I no go help but as some one advice me say make I no do like that na him make me come to ask you one or two things may be I fit direct you or somebody fit direct you.

now I'm not a good writer and most of you guys believe in grammar, say make I ask you those question or make I carry my question dump for garbage?

if I ask you say you go tell me/us the truth, you no go dey beat around the bush?

answer before I go proceed

(1) (Reply)

Christ Apostolic Church Sunday School - 31st October 2021 / About Tithe Directly From The Bible As GOD Himself Commanded It / Pastor Puts Church Up For Sale After Recording Low Offerings For Six Consecutive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.