Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Calling Out Kobojunkie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling Out Kobojunkie (1026 Views)

"Oyedepo" - I Know Not... But "Kobojunkie" - I Know. / Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? / Calling Out Elidaxziel: The Most Dishonest Christian Apologist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 5:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Sorry for doing this but I have been noticing you for some time now and I tell if you are a Christian or atheist or traditionally incline. I reserve here on nl. Just read threads most times, but it baffled me with the you respond most time especially Christian thread. A guy ask if listening to hip hop is a sin and you just responded. Please I just want to know, what is aim. Are you a Christian or an atheist You said in one thread that you cannot nullify anything with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Just imagine

NB: Please I don't mean any harm. Am asking the questions with a open heart
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
Are you a Christian or an atheist
Those are worldly labels! grin
delkuf:
You said in one thread that you cannot nullify anything with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Yes, I said that. Unless you can show me where Jesus Christ tells His followers that it is OK to invoke a "power" in his blood(sort of like a witch would invoke the power in the blood of a virgin) when attempting to nullify anything(more like nullifying the power of God mind you), then I stand by what I believe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Those are worldly labels! grin
Yes, I said that. Unless you can show me where Jesus Christ tells His followers that it is OK to invoke a "power" in his blood(sort of like a witch would invoke the power in the blood of a virgin) when attempting to nullify anything(more like nullifying the power of God mind you), then I stand by what I believe. grin
Have you across the verse of the Bible that says they defeated the dragon by the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb. Don't tell me you don't know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the lamb, because that will be another schooling all together
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
Have you across the verse of the Bible that says they defeated the dragon by the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb. Don't tell me you don't know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the lamb, because that will be another schooling all together
Who defeated the dragon? grin

See, this is why I wish people would at least try to read their Bible with their eyes open... Right there in the Vision, John tells you exactly who defeated the dragon and how. But rather than take it whole, many of you chuck aside the who and run off with the how, thinking you have bagged yourself another deity to add to the Godhead. grin

The angels, who would have otherwise not been able to approach the dragon beforehand, were able to defeat the dragon by the blood of the lamb, and this in a vision that John was having. John never told you that it meant Christ's apostles could now deify the blood of Jesus. Jesus never told His disciples to deify His blood... He made it known that only by HIS NAME, not His Blood, can anything be done.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:

Revelation 12:11 tells us that the Blood of Jesus defeated the dragon.So therefore we can apply it our daily living.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2020
PRE4:

Revelation 12:11 tells us that the Blood of Jesus defeated the dragon.So therefore we can apply it our daily living.
That is what I am saying. I don't know if that kobojunkies read his Bible at all. Always spewing misinterpreting words to bring Christian down
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
That is what I am saying. I don't know if that kobojunkies read his Bible at all. Always spewing misinterpreting words to bring Christian down

That is why i hate him quoting me.Though sometimes most of his answers are correct but i just cant hold myself when he talk nonsense.He can argue a lot too.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

See, this is why I wish people would at least try to read their Bible with their eyes open... Right there in the Vision, John tells you exactly who defeated the dragon and how. But rather than take it whole, many of you chuck aside the who and run off with the how, thinking you have bagged yourself another deity to add to the Godhead. grin

The angels who would have otherwise not been able to approach the dragon beforehand were able to defeat the dragon by the blood of the lamb, and this in a vision that John was having. John never told you that it meant Christ's apostles could now deify the blood of Jesus. Jesus never told His disciples to deify His blood... He made it known that only by HIS NAME, not His Blood, can anything be done.
And you said you have the Spirit of God in you. I don't think so. If you have the Holy Spirit, you will read the Bible and understand. That Bible clearly stated that they defeated the dragon with the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb. And if you don't know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the lamb that will take away the sins of the world, then you need to start Sunday School beginner class
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
And you said you have the Spirit of God in you. I don't think so. If you have the Holy Spirit, you will read the Bible and understand. That Bible clearly stated that they defeated the dragon with the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb. And if you don't know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the lamb that will take away the sins of the world, then you need to start Sunday School beginner class
Take your focus off my person and instead ... focus on countering the points I have made instead. undecided undecided
Again....
Kobojunkie:

The angels, who would have otherwise not been able to approach the dragon beforehand, were able to defeat the dragon by the blood of the lamb, and this in a vision that John was having. John never told you that it meant Christ's apostles could now deify the blood of Jesus. Jesus never told His disciples to deify His blood... He made it known that only by HIS NAME, not His Blood, can anything be done.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2020
PRE4:

That is why i hate him quoting me.Though sometimes most of his answers are correct but i just cant hold myself when he talk nonsense.He can argue a lot too.
That is the confusing thing about him. when I first start seeing his thread, I thought he is a Christian at heart, but after I concluded that he is not. He is just there to confuse Christians
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
I have told you this before. If you have a problem with my post, focus on discussing that post, not my person! undecided

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Always pay close attention to the context when you read your bible, the same way you would when you read any book out there...

Revelations 12 vs 7-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Now war arose in heaven,
Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back,
8. but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.
9. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
10. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
11. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.
12. Therefore, rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath because he knows that his time is short!”
Verse 7 is where the ones fighting against the dragon are revealed. Verse 12 tells you how Michael and his angels were able to defeat the dragon. Note that nowhere in the entire sequence does John, the one having the vision, then tell Jesus Christ's apostles and followers that they are now to become like the angels in their battle, nor does he, John, take it on himself to add to the words of Jesus Christ by suggesting the blood of Jesus Christ should then deified by those who follow Jesus Christ. undecided undecided
John would never do such because he is the same John who said ...

1 John 2 vs 3-6
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. If we obey what God has told us to do, then we are sure that we know him.
4. If we say we know God but do not obey his commands, we are lying. The truth is not in us.
5. But when we obey God’s teaching, his love is truly working in us. [/b]This is how we know that we are living in him.
[b] 6.
If we say we live in God, we must live the way Jesus lived.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Take your focus off my person and instead ... focus on countering the points I have made instead. undecided undecided
Again....
I focused on your person because that is what you said. you said in one thread where a guy said you are on your own and you replied the guy that you have the Spirit of the the Almighty God in you. So I said if you have the Holy Spirit, you won't be saying what you are saying. Again, they defeated the dragon by the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
I focused on your person because that is what you said. you said in one thread where a guy said you are on your own and you replied the guy that you have the Spirit of the the Almighty God in you. So I said if you have the Holy Spirit, you won't be saying what you are saying. Again, they defeated the dragon by the words of there mouth and the blood of the lamb
Really? Because you are the judge of who is of God and who is not? So, telling you to stick to obeying the commandments that Jesus Christ gave to all His followers is not of God. undecided
But pulling out a passage from a dream sequence and using it to essentially annul Jesus Christ's own commandment is what you believe God would do instead? undecided
I will repeat what John, the one who had that vision, told followers of Jesus Christ...

1 John 2 vs 3-6
3. If we obey what God has told us to do, then we are sure that we know him.
4. If we say we know God but do not obey his commands, we are lying. The truth is not in us.
5. But when we obey God’s teaching, his love is truly working in us. This is how we know that we are living in him.
6. If we say we live in God, we must live the way Jesus lived.
Note: the truth in verse 4 refers to Jesus Christ living on the inside of those who obey His commandments, and not inside of those who do not obey His commandments.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by petra1(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Verse 7 is where the ones fighting against the dragon are revealed. Verse 12 tells you how Michael and his angels were able to defeat the dragon. Note that nowhere in the entire sequence does John, the one having the vision, then tell Jesus Christ's apostles and followers that they are now to become like the angels in their battle,

Bro if you’re inferring that the passage is making reference to angels you’re wrong . Those who overcame with the blood of the lamb are saints .They are witnesses for Christ in the earth .

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Angels can’t die

This does not in any way support either party in the argument
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by Kobojunkie: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
petra1:

Bro if you’re inferring that the passage is making reference to angels you’re wrong . Those who overcame with the blood of the lamb are saints .They are witnesses for Christ in the earth .
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Angels can’t die
You should take that up with John, the apostle, then because it was John's dream and he is the one who wrote that Angels can die. undecided
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by petra1(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You should take that up with John, the apostle, then because it was John's dream and he is the one who wrote that Angels can die. undecided

That's the meaning only you read to it .He was not talking about Angel's dying. Angel' are immortal likewise demons . And that fact should make you retrace your interpretation
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:

Good morning.

A believer (has the Spirit) can still read the scriptures and not understand. He must be taught properly. Beyond reading there is a teaching of God's word that must be ongoing for every believer.

Lacking understanding of the scriptures is not a determinant of the indwelling of the Spirit. It's not consistent with the scriptures to assume that a man lacks the Spirit because he doesn't understand the scriptures.

Apollos was a Christian, bible says he was "mighty in scriptures" (pay attention when bible commend people with such word), mighty is usually used for God but was used for Apollos here. That is an affirmation of his exposure to scriptures. But he has issues if properly understanding it, hence Aquila and Priscilla came by to help him.

Scriptures are meant to be taught and taught properly to come to understanding. What the Spirit does is to help you bring that which was taught to clarity. But the indwelling for the Spirit doesn't take the place of learning.

Hence if we have to learn, it simply means there are things we lack understanding of and need to know to grow. This is consistent with all Paul's prayers for believers to receive revelation and spiritual understanding (Ephesians 1:15-22, 3:14-20, Col 1:7-11, Phil 1: 3-7, Phil 4-6).

He prayed this for believers because believers will and can lack knowledge and also have to grow in God's knowledge, that is not same as having not having the Spirit. Paul told same people in Ephesians earlier that they are sealed with holy spirit of promise

1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

The Spirit is what we received at salvation, given to every believer as a seal of God (1 Corinthians 12:7, 3:16, 6:19, 12:13, John 7:37-39, 14:16-18). It is not knowledge based aside believing in Christ's redemptive work to save man.

So, we may not judge a man's possession of the Spirit of God by his understanding of the scriptures. Though an unbeliever lacks the Spirit hence can't comprehend God, but for believer, he has the Spirit hence the ability to learn and know and come to knowledge.

I am confidently sure that you likewise haven't attained perfection in knowledge and can't claim you needed no one to teach you again the Oracles of God.

We should therefore pray that we/believers will receive enlightenment via the teaching of God's word, by the Spirit, with our heart flooded with his light. There is where understanding lies.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:

And by the way,

Can you shed light on the explanation and meaning of this.

"they overcame by the blood of the lamb"

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:

Good morning.

A believer (has the Spirit) can still read the scriptures and not understand. He must be taught properly. Beyond reading there is a teaching of God's word that must be ongoing for every believer.

Lacking understanding of the scriptures is not a determinant of the indwelling of the Spirit. It's not consistent with the scriptures to assume that a man lacks the Spirit because he doesn't understand the scriptures.

Apollos was a Christian, bible says he was "mighty in scriptures" (pay attention when bible commend people with such word), mighty is usually used for God but was used for Apollos here. That is an affirmation of his exposure to scriptures. But he has issues if properly understanding it, hence Aquila and Priscilla came by to help him.

Scriptures are meant to be taught and taught properly to come to understanding. What the Spirit does is to help you bring that which was taught to clarity. But the indwelling for the Spirit doesn't take the place of learning.

Hence if we have to learn, it simply means there are things we lack understanding of and need to know to grow. This is consistent with all Paul's prayers for believers to receive revelation and spiritual understanding (Ephesians 1:15-22, 3:14-20, Col 1:7-11, Phil 1: 3-7, Phil 4-6).

He prayed this for believers because believers will and can lack knowledge and also have to grow in God's knowledge, that is not same as having not having the Spirit. Paul told same people in Ephesians earlier that they are sealed with holy spirit of promise

1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

The Spirit is what we received at salvation, given to every believer as a seal of God (1 Corinthians 12:7, 3:16, 6:19, 12:13, John 7:37-39, 14:16-18). It is not knowledge based aside believing in Christ's redemptive work to save man.

So, we may not judge a man's possession of the Spirit of God by his understanding of the scriptures. Though an unbeliever lacks the Spirit hence can't comprehend God, but for believer, he has the Spirit hence the ability to learn and know and come to knowledge.

I am confidently sure that you likewise haven't attained perfection in knowledge and can't claim you needed no one to teach you again the Oracles of God.

We should therefore pray that we/believers will receive enlightenment via the teaching of God's word, by the Spirit, with our heart flooded with his light. There is where understanding lies.
did you read where the Lord Jesus Christ says that when the Holy Spirit comes he will guide you in to all truth. The Bible says all truth. So if you have the Holy Spirit in you, you should be able to know what the Bible says. And not a trivial matter the he( kobojunkies) was arguing. Or do you too believe that the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ cannot nullify any work of the devil
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
did you read where the Lord Jesus Christ says that when the Holy Spirit comes he will guide you in to all truth. The Bible says all truth. So if you have the Holy Spirit in you, you should be able to know what the Bible says. And not a trivial matter the he( kobojunkies) was arguing. Or do you too believe that the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ cannot nullify any work of the devil

But Sir, do you now know and understand ALL OF THE TRUTH now or still a bible student?

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2020
petra1:

Angels can’t die

This does not in any way support either party in the argument
Thank you jooo. because it was angels that defeated the dragon with the blood of the lamb that means we that are humans cannot use the blood of the lamb abi. continue causing confusion
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:

And by the way,
Can you shed light on the explanation and meaning of this.
"they overcame by the blood of the lamb"
Thanks.
they overcame with the blood of Jesus
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:

But Sir, do you now know and understand ALL OF THE TRUTH now or still a bible student?
You have not gotten my point. My believe is that as a Christian that have the Holy Spirit, you should at least know the Bible to some level. But the argument I was having with kobojunkie is where he said the blood of Jesus Christ cannot nullify the works of the devil. some one that have the Holy Spirit should know better
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
they overcame with the blood of Jesus

Yes, that was what was written. But I mean explanation or import of that statement. What does it implies is what I am asking for. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:

Yes, that was what was written. But I mean explanation or import of that statement. What does it implies is what I am asking for. Thanks.
I don't know what it implies. what did you think it implies
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
cry
delkuf:
You have not gotten my point. My believe is that as a Christian that have the Holy Spirit, you should at least know the Bible to some level. But the argument I was having with kobojunkie is where he said the blood of Jesus Christ cannot nullify the works of the devil. some one that have the Holy Spirit should know better

No assumptions should be made for any believer. You assume Sir.

Is it possible for you as a missionary to get to a village where they never heard of Jesus before nor the bible and get them saved? YES. there are many.

So, how do we account for their knowledge of the word? It must be from beginning. Likewise, Christian everywhere can posses a bible and know nothing about it.

Of course, this is not about kobojunkie, I just referred to your post of lacking the spirit because of lack of doctrinal issues because I have seen that said many times on NL and it is absolutely not consistent with the teaching of the bible.

Bible must be taught, learn to correct, instruct, educate, reeducate us and for conviction.

3 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by hoopernikao: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
I don't know what it implies. what did you think it implies

But Sir.

You raised this above, and you didn't raise it as someone who doesn't know, you raised it as someone who has study it properly and know it's implications. The reason I asked so that I can fully understand your explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:

But Sir.

You raised this above, and you didn't raise it as someone who doesn't know, you raised it as someone who has study it properly and know it's implications. The reason I asked so that I can fully understand your explanation.
what are you driving please.
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:

But Sir.

what are you driving out please
Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by petra1(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
Thank you jooo. because it was angels that defeated the dragon with the blood of the lamb that means we that are humans cannot use the blood of the lamb abi. continue causing confusion

You took me for the other guy.

But I will explain to you .Its human that overcame the devil by the blood of the lamb not Angels.

Let me explain it in sequence .The Angel's defeated the devil in heaven . He was cast to the earth afterward and he became the accuser of the brethren and saints and these "brethren overcame him by the blood of the lamb. Read verse 10 and 11 together

Rev 12:10 — Rev 12:11
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death

2 Likes

Re: Calling Out Kobojunkie by delkuf(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
hoopernikao:
cry

No assumptions should be made for any believer. You assume Sir.

Is it possible for you as a missionary to get to a village where they never heard of Jesus before nor the bible and get them saved? YES. there are many.

So, how do we account for their knowledge of the word? It must be from beginning. Likewise, Christian everywhere can posses a bible and know nothing about it.

Of course, this is not about kobojunkie, I just referred to your post of lacking the spirit because of lack of doctrinal issues because I have seen that said many times on NL and it is absolutely not consistent with the teaching of the bible.

Bible must be taught, learn to correct, instruct, educate, reeducate us and for conviction.
is not as if I better than him or something. This guy is just misleading with his post most times

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Briefing By Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, July 23, 2020 / A Proposal To Change The Word Olorun (God) / Reason Why Christianity Will Die Out In Nigeria - ANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.