Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? (23713 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Thread For Men Who Married The Wrong Spouse, Please Share Your Experience / I Married The Most Irresponsible Man Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by gambia(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Marriage palava always
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by hush15: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
zeenaman:
Contrary to the impression held by many, women actually make marriage proposals. Because people see men going down on their knees popping the typical "will you marry me" question, they feel men are the ones in charge of fixing a date. But this is not true. I arrived at this after having discussions from a few married friends of mine, and my own experience too as a married person. Left for me, I didn't see myself married in three years time from the year I married considering my financial situation. There were many goals I hoped to achieve before getting married, but my fiancée changed my mindset. She knew my financial capacity, she made the analysis and convinced me that we can do it. Alhamdulillah, that's the best decision I have ever made in my life.
Three of my friends had similar experience, if not for their wives they won't have been married by now.

While men see problems, woman seem to see solution. For people that may think she was desperate, I married her at 22, extremely beautiful and untouched by any man.
Back to the question, if not for your wife, will you have been married by now?
Note : I'm only referring to good women that are focused and marriage oriented. Same as men.
Mod, please help move to front page
No...
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Divoc19(f): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
They wouldn't o. Make them talk true grin
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by InvertedHammer: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
/
The more money you have, the less likely it is to meet a wife who truly loves you.

/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by princealuminium: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Personally l wouldn't have gotten married when l did but l thank God l did which made me to be focus

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by buJu234: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
I still remember the day. i saw one matured aunty crying like a baby cos her so called man.. said he is not ready to settle down yet..

that was when I knew that for most Nigerian Ladies...

MARRIAGE IS THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL..

may God help una sha...

cos the economy is not helping the men/guys to be interested in marrying now...
in fact those that re ready.. are looking for a Blue passport wife ... if u knw u knw grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by thesolutions(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If not for my wife, I won't have been married till today.

But I pity the woman I married because if she was even quarter as wise as me, she'd never have settled for a jerk like me.

But love conquers all, innit?
As in she is not even one quarter a jerk as you are. just passing

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Skmoda360(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
abobote:
If not that she gave me two boys as baby mama, I would have still been single by now

Eweeeh grin

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by womenareapess: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
zeenaman:
Contrary to the impression held by many, women actually make marriage proposals. Because people see men going down on their knees popping the typical "will you marry me" question, they feel men are the ones in charge of fixing a date. But this is not true. I arrived at this after having discussions from a few married friends of mine, and my own experience too as a married person. Left for me, I didn't see myself married in three years time from the year I married considering my financial situation. There were many goals I hoped to achieve before getting married, but my fiancée changed my mindset. She knew my financial capacity, she made the analysis and convinced me that we can do it. Alhamdulillah, that's the best decision I have ever made in my life.
Three of my friends had similar experience, if not for their wives they won't have been married by now.

While men see problems, woman seem to see solution. For people that may think she was desperate, I married her at 22, extremely beautiful and untouched by any man.
Back to the question, if not for your wife, will you have been married by now?
Note : I'm only referring to good women that are focused and marriage oriented. Same as men.
Mod, please help move to front page
this one opened thread to deceive people undecided

I keep asking this question, "what can a woman offer"

There's nothing beneficially in marrying those black baboons undecided
Rather to be single than having the remaining rest of your life living in regret marrying those piece of shiit. undecided

When I see young men getting marry, I always pity them for they do not know that what comes next is a path full of regrets!

Marriage only favour on particular gender and that's the plain truth!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Tannhauser(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by dettolgel: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
In few years they will litter this place asking for one form of help or the other. When they are done their children will also come to ask for people to complete their tuition or send them money for their project or remind us how they have been feeding on garri in school or how they need money to complete jamb form.

While their parents will be busy forming we married on time. grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by omartins(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
No I wouldn't. But thank God I did.

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Edge1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
During my time I got married at 16 and my husband was 20 as at then and we thank God for life so far.I'm a happy grandma at 60+,its good to marry early but children of these days won't listen to advise, they want to have everything before considering marriage which is bad. You can start small,all you need do is to find a partner that's ready to cooperate and work with you in your life journey.I'm 60+ but 60+ isn't me.

Congratulations but u rarely can find such a woman who wants to build with u these days.
They are only ready to reap from where they didn't sow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ahmed0336:

You're right.

I got married at 29 no regrets....

+8 and I am still single.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by BabaCommander: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
NO

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Divoc19(f): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Truth speaker identified cheesy
DonTim1:
Naaaa, wouldn't have married then

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Karleb(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
dettolgel:
In few years they will litter this place asking for one form of help or the other. When they are done their children will also come to ask for people to complete their tuition or send them money for their project or remind us how they have been feeding on garri in school or how they need money to complete jamb form.

While their parents will be busy forming we married on time. grin

Seriously, a lot of Nigerians are just too selfish especially the women.

The fact that you are of age doesn't qualify you for marriage or parenthood.

Ask yourself, am I capable financially and emotionally?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by BigBashiru: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
womenareapess:
this one opened thread to deceive people undecided

I keep asking this question, "what can a woman offer"

There's nothing beneficially in marrying those black baboons undecided
Rather to be single than having the remaining rest of your life living in regret marrying those piece of shiit. undecided

When I see young men getting marry, I always pity them for they do not know that what comes next is a path full of regrets!

Marriage only favour on particular gender and that's the plain truth!

men get companionship from women especially as they age - no?

and also children - no?

and also sex - no?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by jfrazzy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Too be honest
You are correct
My wife made me get married
She told me ,I can do it .. is always the ladies .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by womenareapess: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

Honestly, my wife was the one who engineered my fast wedding if not, I go still dey look for wetin no lose up and down...

That woman nah sweet woman and home maker, it was so difficult letting her go or delaying her more...

When she told me she has an empty account we can save our wedding g money togther, my head just straight, nah like that me and she saved up to 2+ million to do wedding apart from the little change family gave us...

I dey enjoy the woman until now...

As you celebrate your birthday come 4th of november, I wish you more success as my wife.. kiss
oga you forget to mention the part were she collected multiple diiicks to make up to that 2+million undecided

Please stop skipping details like this

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Swinger60(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
ifytrik:
Well the truth is that 60 to 70 percent of married guys bellow thirty years of age would have being single if not that love blinded them and made them make the wrong decision, The fact is 90 percent of married guys bellow the age of thirty years are in deep regret today either because they are not able to achieve their goals in life or that they are now counting children instead of millions, my advice to every youth out there is, don't let a woman change your plans in life, this is because most women(especially Nigeria women) have nothing else to offer in marriage aside sex and babies, set goals for yourselfs, achieve it all or atleast achieve 70 to 80 percent of your goals before getting married, make sure you are financially okay to avoid living a life of regrets.
OK, we have heard.

Aside money, what else do Nigerian men have to offer?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by wordapostle(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
My wife
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
womenareapess:
oga you forget to mention the part were she collected multiple diiicks to make up to that 2+million undecided

Please stop skipping details like this

You think every females are like your mother, sister and female relatives who sees prostitution as means to elevate their career undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by womenareapess: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

men get companionship from women especially as they age - no?

and also children - no?

and also sex - no?
as men age, children grow up to become a man and has his own different family and rarely visit his father, hence your number 2 question will be no!

For your number one question, as men age them tend to get better companionship with friends and neighbours outside there homes and coming back to home just to hear his aged wife nagging.
This will also be no!

And the last question about sex! undecided
Definitely NO! Want is enjoyable in fvcking a older woman, undecided
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by womenareapess: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
wunmi590:

You think every females are like your mother, sister and female relatives who sees prostitution as means to elevate their career undecided
oh! Never knew your females and female relative sees prostitution as a means to elevate their career!

But please try do DNA test on your child!
Never can tell if one of your child looks like your neighbour's husband.
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
ifytrik:
Well the truth is that 60 to 70 percent of married guys bellow thirty years of age would have being single if not that love blinded them and made them make the wrong decision, The fact is 90 percent of married guys bellow the age of thirty years are in deep regret today either because they are not able to achieve their goals in life or that they are now counting children instead of millions, my advice to every youth out there is, don't let a woman change your plans in life, this is because most women(especially Nigeria women) have nothing else to offer in marriage aside sex and babies, set goals for yourselfs, achieve it all or atleast achieve 70 to 80 percent of your goals before getting married, make sure you are financially okay to avoid living a life of regrets.

If men follow this your rule, trust me with the way naija dey go dem go reach 40 years before dem marry
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by ofiko123(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
JAMB QUESTION..
Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by FiverrTutor(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
You people like bringing shit on front-page... If u like marry. It's not compulsory to marry!!!

7 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by FiverrTutor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
ifytrik:

May God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by Pataricatering(f): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
ifytrik:
the way you people hate and disrespect women won't it make sense for you to marry yourselves - yes, romamce and marry other men so women will not spoil your life as you are suggesting .

You people have deluded yourselves into this dishonest narrative that men bear ALL financial responsibilities in a marriage , which is a big lie . Majority of homes are two income households - but many of you keep driving the narrative as if women don't go to school and work - all they do is laze around in their fathers house till you come and marry them ..

one question for you - did your mother add any value to your father's life apart from sex and babies ? I'm assuming she did not cos you can't tell me a man from a family with a mother that added value in any financial form will come and type the rubbish you did .

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? by ojasweb(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Definitely no.
But at the time she got pregnant, i am already capable, so I happily agreed to do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Marriage Without Paying Bride Price / Ladies: Would You Welcome A Framed Picture Of Your MIL In Your Home? / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.