Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn (5599 Views)

2015:i Saw This On The Facebook I Was Terrify / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by lagcity(m): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2011
igbo boy is one frustrated mofo. the guy is so lost he can't even get his facts right. ACN isn't a one-state party.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2011
ridiculous topic

hate all you want on acn, fashola's progress is due to continuing on the foundation his 'drug baron' god father laid

his being governor is because of tinubu's judgement

we all had our doubts when he was first elected into office

i always laugh when people talk about chime, amaechi and akapbio

have we all forgotten that amaechi had to fight for his mandate? he is not there because of the pdp, but in spite of the pdp

we can all also remember the rofo rofo between chime and the local pdp chapter

pdp is not a party for achievers

as for that thug called akpabio . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by OCCULTIST(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2011
Why must Fashola abandone ACN for PDP just to be president Why can't ACN be strong enough to clear PDP from ASO Rock Must every president come from PDP? Are we now Practicing one party System

Beside 2015 is a war the Northerners and the South East are to fight,both claim is their right to rule in 2015 let watch and see what happens maybe that will bring about the next and final civil war that will determine NIGERIA TO BE OR NOT TO BE. South West will wait till 2023 if there will be one NIGERIA THEN,everything depends on how 2015 presidential Elections is handle or else AMERICAN PROPHECY ABOUT NIGERIA NOT EXISTING BEYOND 2015 WILL MATERIALISE.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2011
Quote form ekt_bear:

I'm not too optimistic about Fashola 2015. The country doesn't really work in a manner conducive to a guy like him being president.

I'll support him if he runs of course, but he'd have to be considered a long shot.

The most sensible post of yours i have ever come accross, if you keep posting like this, i bet it is better than all those tribal stuff you mostly engange yourself with, and leave the other dumbs ( they know themself) to continue dumb typing all the time
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by enyojo(f): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2011
OCCULTIST:

Why must Fashola abandone ACN for PDP just to be president Why can't ACN be strong enough to clear PDP from ASO Rock Must every president come from PDP? Are we now Practicing one party System

Beside 2015 is a war the Northerners and the South East are to fight,both claim is their right to rule in 2015 let watch and see what happens maybe that will bring about the next and final civil war that will determine NIGERIA TO BE OR NOT TO BE. South West will wait till 2023 if there will be one NIGERIA THEN,everything depends on how 2015 presidential Elections is handle or else AMERICAN PROPHECY ABOUT NIGERIA NOT EXISTING BEYOND 2015 WILL MATERIALISE.

You've got fine opinion here. But 'Occultist' is not the right ID for u.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2011
Only a naive observer of politics would even suggest the possibility of Fashola becoming president in 2015. As you have rightly pointed out, no other platform can help him achieve that except the PDP. And that being the case, have we so quickly forgotten the bitter fight for 'zoning' that preceded/characterized Jonathan's ascent to the precidential seat? It is as sure as death that, if Jonathan decides to step down in 2015, ONLY the North (and by a long shot, the South East) would qualify for the presidential ticket. After OBJ's 8 years in office, it wouldn't get to the South West again until at least 2027.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by enyojo(f): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2011
^^ Lies!!
Just as millions of ACN & APGA voted for PDP Pres candidate simply on prejudice and Sentiments, likewise atleast 40 Million of REAL registered voters will elect Fashola in 2015 IF he doesn't dissappoint in this second term.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by rhymz(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2011
As much as I like Fashola and believe he will do very well as president,however, I will only lend a support to him in the presence of fairness and equity.
Nigeria is a very complex country and people's allegiance are most often than not tied to their regions and tribes first before any other concern, hence the sharing system and culture in Nigeria.
It will be grossly insensitive for our yoruba brothers to at this point-after they have let OBJ use their slot as president with the support of other regions to be clamouring for another shot when there are seriously some other regions yet to use their turn.
I mean, this whole thing goes beyond fashola and his good heart for development, it is not like Fashola is the only person that can move Nigeria forward, there are as well excellent administrators from other regions too who have been able to utilize their meagre accounts(both fed and IGR) to achieve very worthy developments in their states. Enugu state and Rivers always come to mind. I am even more awed by Enugu's. Am sure if they have thesame access to cash like Fash they will equally do excellently well like Fashola even better as they wont need to look over their shoulders for a Tinubu like Uncle Fash does.
Before anyone begins to drum support for anybody, let justice and fairness be their guard, an Igbo presidency may not seem imminent now because of political calculations and considerations but in fairness and considering other regions sentiments, Fashola will be president after other regions too have been given thesame opportunity as was given his region. I would rather he is appointed to serve as a minister in the government by then to keep him relevant till the time when he will be better positioned to be president thab go against people's sense of fairness and equity, I realy want him too to be president but on fair grounds.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2011
rhymz:

As much as I like Fashola and believe he will do very well as president,however, I will only lend a support to him in the presence of fairness and equity.
Nigeria is a very complex country and people's allegiance are most often than not tied to their regions and tribes first before any other concern, hence the sharing system and culture in Nigeria.
It will be grossly insensitive for our yoruba brothers to at this point-after they have let OBJ use their slot as president with the support of other regions to be clamouring for another shot when there are seriously some other regions yet to use their turn.
I mean, this whole thing goes beyond fashola and his good heart for development, it is not like Fashola is the only person that can move Nigeria forward, there are as well excellent administrators from other regions too who have been able to utilize their meagre accounts(both fed and IGR) to achieve very worthy developments in their states. Enugu state and Rivers always come to mind. I am even more awed by Enugu's. Am sure if they have thesame access to cash like Fash they will equally do excellently well like Fashola even better as they wont need to look over their shoulders for a Tinubu like Uncle Fash does.
Before anyone begins to drum support for anybody, let justice and fairness be their guard, an Igbo presidency may not seem imminent now because of political calculations and considerations but in fairness and considering other regions sentiments, Fashola will be president after other regions too have been given thesame opportunity as was given his region. I would rather he is appointed to serve as a minister in the government by then to keep him relevant till the time when he will be better positioned to be president thab go against people's sense of fairness and equity, I realy want him too to be president but on fair grounds.

Nice one
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by emekagh(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2011
^^^^
Yes, nice. Fasola will be smart to know this. He who come to equity must come with open hand. And I urge ACN/SW to support the SE just as the SE supported the SS. Time for South solid alliance starts in 2015, when Chime or Rochas will run for presidency!
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Akanbiedu(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2011
enyojo:

^^ Lies!!
Just as millions of ACN & APGA voted for PDP Pres candidate simply on prejudice and Sentiments, likewise atleast 40 Million of REAL registered voters will elect Fashola in 2015 IF he doesn't dissappoint in this second term.

Funny how people still believe its their votes that make Nigerian president.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2011
lagcity:

igbo boy is one frustrated mofo. the guy is so lost he can't even get his facts right. ACN isn't a one-state party.

haha does igbo boy gives a phock? Nope

2 phocks? NOPE

3? nah dawg , You are right ACN isn't a one party state but is a tribal/regional part son, Now u can take that to the bank

K'am ga ta Azu
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by BetaThings: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2011
rhymz:

Nigeria is a very complex country
Before anyone begins to drum support for anybody, let justice and fairness be their guard, an Igbo presidency may not seem imminent now because of political calculations and considerations but in fairness and considering other regions sentiments, Fashola will be president after other regions too have been given thesame opportunity as was given his region.
I hate Obj. But it is also grossly insensitive to blame Yorubas who did everything to stop Obj in 1999. Obj even lost in his ward. What more could they have done?
And why is it that we decided that we know better than the Yorubas when they showed that they didn't want Obj
However I agree that other regions deserve a shot before the Yorubas come back into it
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Desola(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2011
Emeka,

I have said it before and I will re-iterate that the SW would never vote for a SE prsident. Forget the tribal enmity on this site for a second and think objectively.

How have the SE proved to Nigeria as a whole that they are capable of running a government effectively. Don't bring Nollywood(they are totally tribal) or spare parts and that "we are the economic powerhouse of Africa" bile into this now. We are talking politics and good governance here now. Who is capable of picking up the mantle and please do not bring Amaechi into this as we all know that he is a SouthSoutherner whose quota is currently in use. Who would you front and why? Why do you think the SW should vote for him/her without throwing the "we are southerners" hogwash or "let's stand against the North" nonsense.

Tell me why we should vote the SE and not NC.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2011
Desola:

Emeka,

I have said it before and I will re-iterate that the SW would never vote for a SE prsident. Forget the tribal enmity on this site for a second and think objectively.

How have the SE proved to Nigeria as a whole that they are capable of running a government effectively. Don't bring Nollywood(they are totally tribal) or spare parts and that "we are the economic powerhouse of Africa" bile into this now. We are talking politics and good governance here now. Who is capable of picking up the mantle and please do not bring Amaechi into this as we all know that he is a SouthSoutherner whose quota is currently in use. Who would you front and why? Why do you think the SW should vote for him/her without throwing the "we are southerners" hogwash or "let's stand against the North" nonsense.

Arrant Nonsense, Why do my SE brothers have to prove to Nigerians especially those from SW about capability? That is definitely not a criteria to be used while running for president of this banana republic, I have said it before i dont see an Igbo president doing wonders in office!! ah ah u think it is only Obj, etteh and bankole that like money? I hate to burst your bubble an igbo man aint no saint nor Angel, So SW can steal money, North can steal money then if it is igbo man you want him to act like St Paul , you must be leaving in lala land,
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Calculia: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2011
@Desola

Trust me, when the right south east candidate emerge to run for president, you will be the first in line voting to make him your president,believe it.  grin

Desola:

Emeka,

Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by BetaThings: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2011
igbo boy:

Arrant Nonsense, Why do my SE brothers have to prove to Nigerians especially those from SW about capability? That is definitely not a criteria to be used while running for president of this banana republic, I have said it before i dont see an Igbo president doing wonders in office!! ah ah u think it is only Obj, etteh and bankole that like money? I hate to burst your bubble an igbo man aint no saint nor Angel, So SW can steal money, North can steal money then if it is igbo man you want him to act like St Paul , you must be leaving in lala land,

Nice one. We must face reality!
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Desola(f): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2011
Ibo boy,

Thanks for your honesty.

Its about who's turn it is to chop, abi? Ehen, I tok am!
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by Gbawe: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2011
Has Fashola told any of you he is interested in running for president? Agreed some would like to see him in that role but it is Nigeria's tragedy , not Fashola's , if the Lagos Governor signifies an interest and he is not voted for due to lack of political sophistication and because he fails to join the PDP. let the journey of 2 years continue to take 50 years. That is Nigeria's headache not Fashola's . It is not him and his family enduring unbearable and self-induced poverty stemming from the myopia and lack of political sophistication that leads Nigerians to vote for the candidate of a "National Party".

Fashola , IMO, is a principled and loyal man who is unlikely to compromise himself and his principles because he wants to be President. Nigerians should note that Fashola , unlike Saraki et al, is one of the least likely politicians to engage in the rofo-rofo side of politics. For that reason alone he may even not contend. Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili and Ribadu , as distinguished technocrats , are all now in respected international jobs. The demand for Fashola , on the International stage, will even be greater. With America and Europe gushingly waxing lyrical about the lagos Governor , the sky is the limit for Fashola. He is certainly not a "do or die" politician and a prestigous international position might be sufficiently attractive to him. It is about service for men like Fashola and Ribadu - not neccessarily about gaining certain positions at all cost. This is why Nigerian politicians should understand that "goodness is its own reward".
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2011
Desola:

Ibo boy,

Thanks for your honesty.

Its about who's turn it is to chop, abi? Ehen, I tok am!

U are welcome o my sister, but u neva begin talk yet, if no be chop chop wetin e com be?
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by olamitunde(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2011
@poster, how could you have of fashola decamping to pdp because of being the president? for your information , fashola is not
one of he desperate politicians you mentioned.
, and for those who have not seen what fashola is doing, i pray you will never see it. ameeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2011
Gbawe:

Has Fashola told any of you he is interested in running for president? Agreed some would like to see him in that role but it is Nigeria's tragedy , not Fashola's , if the Lagos Governor signifies an interest and he is not voted for due to lack of political sophistication and because he fails to join the PDP. let the journey of 2 years continue to take 50 years. That is Nigeria's headache not Fashola's . It is not him and his family enduring unbearable and self-induced poverty stemming from the myopia and lack of political sophistication that leads Nigerians to vote for the candidate of a "National Party".

Fashola , IMO, is a principled and loyal man who is unlikely to compromise himself and his principles because he wants to be President. Nigerians should note that Fashola , unlike Saraki et al, is one of the least likely politicians to engage in the rofo-rofo side of politics. For that reason alone he may even not contend. Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili and Ribadu , as distinguished technocrats , are all now in respected international jobs. The demand for Fashola , on the International stage, will even be greater. With America and Europe gushingly waxing lyrical about the lagos Governor , the sky is the limit for Fashola. He is certainly not a "do or die" politician and a prestigous international position might be sufficiently attractive to him. It is about service for men like Fashola and Ribadu - not neccessarily about gaining certain positions at all cost. This is why Nigerian politicians should understand that "goodness is its own reward".

Unfortunately for fashola he is carrying the sins of the father (in reference to past leaders) who came from only two regions and didnt do anything about the state of the nation. So others are joining the band wagon and clamouring for their own share of the pie. In a perfect word Fashola is the man to beat, but he's crime is coming from the SW now is that not a silly thing? Well na banana republic we dey so so all i can say is LIFE IS NOT FAIR
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by jason123: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2011
BetaThings:

I hate Obj. But it is also grossly insensitive to blame Yorubas who did everything to stop Obj in 1999. Obj even lost in his ward. What more could they have done?
And why is it that we decided that we know better than the Yorubas when they showed that they didn't want Obj
However I agree that other regions deserve a shot before the Yorubas come back into it

Another very good statement.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2011
BetaThings:

Why didnt ACN sweep in 1999 and denied his agents power in SW? To non SW's it smells fishy that the SW vocally opposed OBJ during his tenure but was only when he was out of power that they decided to act on those vokings of yesteryears (surprising when a non SW guy is in power hmmmm) interesting

As jay z go say "we dont believe u, u need more people"
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by lakode(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2011
Really I don't get what the argument on this tread is about , I thought we all agreed(infact the Igbo's unanimously) that zoning is dead .So if zoning is dead then the next President can be from any part of the country

This exactly is the problem with most Nigerians lack of foresight, During the PDP primaries most Nigerians insisted Zoning should die(RIP Mr ZONING), Since the North didn't get the chance to finish their 8 years (due to Yaradu's demise followed by the Death of zoning) then we should all be ready for the President to come from any part of the country, and personally(not been tribal) I think the major tribe with the least possibility of producing a Nigerian President in the foreseeable future are  the Igbos(No insult intended),But the Igbo's need to look inward and solve the personal grudges most have against each other(all Igbos feel they are better than the next man)

NB all I wrote is my personal conviction ,  any abuse or rant BACK TO SENDER

and lastly EKO ONI BAJE O
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by jason123: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2011
lakode:

Really I don't get what the argument on this tread is about , I thought we all agreed(infact the Igbo's unanimously) that zoning is dead .So if zoning is dead then th
e next President can be from any part of the country

This exactly is the problem with most Nigerians lack of foresight, During the PDP primaries most Nigerians insisted Zoning should die(RIP Mr ZONING), Since the North didn't get the chance to finish their 8 years (due to Yaradu's demise followed by the Death of zoning) then we should all be ready for the President to come form any part of the country,

NB all I wrote is my personal conviction ,  any abuse or rant BACK TO SENDER

and lastly EKO ONI BAJE O

GOD WILL SEND CURSES ON ANY ONE THAT CURSES YOU FOR THIS POST!!!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO REWARD YOU AND CONVICT YOU EVEN MORE TO ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!! AMEN!
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by rhymz(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2011
BetaThings:

you are very correct about that but the fact still remains that he has already served his tenure for the region.
Desola:

Emeka,

I feel insulted when people write with careless abandon like this above. What exactly did the SW do in 1999 to show that they were capable of running an effective government? Besides, it remains to be seen that Obasanjo who is from the SW ran an effective government in the entire eight years he spent in Aso Rock.
You drip with a false sense of entitlement like the SE has to prove anything to the SW.
You arrogantly arrogate to your region some fictituos super-human beings with the magical wand to take Nigeria to the next level, forgeting that the SW and the North have dominated the presidency in the last 30yr or so and yet this is what they htave to show for it, Nigeria as we have it today.
Don't let your blind support for your tribes men makw you spew rubbish, just as the SW can boast of Fashola, the SE can boast of Chime, Okonjo-iweala, Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Ngige just to mention a few. No one region has a monopoly of good people and excellent administrator. Who emerges as Nigeria's president is a matter of political calculations, consideration and acceptability not just because you are a great administrator, there is a limit to where such claims can lead you.
Folks like you make others say Fashola is overrated, if I was not living in lagos, I probably will think Fashola sprayed a whiff of his magic perfume and lagos became newyork. He is trying no doubt but there is also the media factor and that can also work with the likes of Chime and co, if they so wish.
Stop insulting people's intelligence by asking for a proof, what a childish rant. Come 2015, thesame Tinubu will dine with both SE and North candidates if it is obvious to him that he has no choice than to align with one of them that best serves his intersets, it is never about "your white and black" administrative prowess cos that can easily be worked out.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by rhymz(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2011
igbo boy:

Why didnt ACN sweep in 1999 and denied his agents power in SW? To non SW's it smells fishy that the SW vocally opposed OBJ during his tenure but was only when he was out of power that they decided to act on those vokings of yesteryears (surprising when a non SW guy is in power hmmmm) interesting

As jay z go say "we dont believe u, u need more people"
. . LoL you have a cunning way of stating the obvious, I was going to hit on that but decided to chill out.
They still benefited from him anyway.
igbo boy:

Unfortunately for fashola he is carrying the sins of the father (in reference to past leaders) who came from only two regions and didnt do anything about the state of the nation. So others are joining the band wagon and clamouring for their own share of the pie. In a perfect word Fashola is the man to beat, but he's crime is coming from the SW now is that not a silly thing? Well na banana republic we dey so so all i can say is LIFE IS NOT FAIR
You are so on poinr here. Adding anything else to this truth will spoil it, make I leave am so.
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by ektbear: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2011
Fashola's best bet is to hope that the PDP selects an unpopular northerner as their candidate (Sambo, perhaps?), and that the ACN forms some sort of alliance with a northern block strong enough to defeat the PDP. Serve as VP for 8 years, then in 2023 run for president.

But even this is a longshot.

And I'm not sure he is really interested in serving as VP to someone who is probably going to be inferior to him anyways. . .
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2011
rhymz:

you are very correct about that but the fact still remains that he has already served his tenure for the region. I feel insulted when people write with careless abandon like this above. What exactly did the SW do in 1999 to show that they were capable of running an effective government? Besides, it remains to be seen that Obasanjo who is from the SW ran an effective government in the entire eight years he spent in Aso Rock.
You drip with a false sense of entitlement like the SE has to prove anything to the SW.
You arrogantly arrogate to your region some fictituos super-human beings with the magical wand to take Nigeria to the next level, forgeting that the SW and the North have dominated the presidency in the last 30yr or so and yet this is what they htave to show for it, Nigeria as we have it today.
Don't let your blind support for your tribes men makw you spew rubbish, just as the SW can boast of Fashola, the SE can boast of Chime, Okonjo-iweala, Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Ngige just to mention a few. No one region has a monopoly of good people and excellent administrator. Who emerges as Nigeria's president is a matter of political calculations, consideration and acceptability not just because you are a great administrator, there is a limit to where such claims can lead you.
Folks like you make others say Fashola is overrated, if I was not living in lagos, I probably will think Fashola sprayed a whiff of his magic perfume and lagos became newyork. He is trying no doubt but there is also the media factor and that can also work with the likes of Chime and co, if they so wish.
Stop insulting people's intelligence by asking for a proof, what a childish rant. Come 2015, thesame Tinubu will dine with both SE and North candidates if it is obvious to him that he has no choice than to align with one of them that best serves his intersets, it is never about "your white and black" administrative prowess cos that can easily be worked out.

biko help me ask that pesin wey ask that useless question?
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by CuteTj(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2011
@ calculia, u must be mad. Yorubas are envious of Ibos? See stupid talk!! I dont want to fight my fellow brothers from different tribes. So therefore, halt shit about YORUBAS
Re: Fashola Can Be President In 2015; I Don't See Him Getting There Under Acn by igboboy1(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2011
CuteTj:

@ calculia, u must be mad. Yorubas are envious of Ibos? See silly talk!! I dont want to fight my fellow brothers from different tribes. So therefore, halt poo about YORUBAS

Nna na free for all no need to be polite or dey do say na me holy pass, if u wan give igbos jab abeg na free world o (i recommend upper cut sha cos ur fellow odua dey give too much jab jab jab)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba / GOV. Amechi Escape Death. Breaking NEWS / BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases Barbaric Video (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.