Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? (47844 Views)

EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone / TECNO Partners Easybuy To Offer Instalment Plan With Just 30% Initial Payment / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:26am On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=gentlesmithugo post=111403476][/quote]pls how can I reach u sir.i want to ask you something
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:27am On Mar 27, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Please my easybuy payment has been overdue since yesterday.
pls how can I reach u sir.i want to ask you something
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Knows12(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=gentlesmithugo post=111403476][/quote]if I later pay nko? Are they going to open those app? I mean first month payment ?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Polyol(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cleared my payment that's supposed to be due by month end and security plugin automatically went off.

I now have my phone to myself grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by IdealBenchmark: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Can easy buy forward your details to your contact saying "YOUR OWING THEM?" Because you defaulted on the time of payment
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by 12507: 11:36pm On May 03, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you can restart your phone go to setting look for App restriction you will see it remove them from accessing your contact, message and phone at large then go back to phone reset do backup of ur music and picture and videos you can get memory card to reserve ur stuff in it then formate ur phone and your back to is usage grin goodluck

Do this & you'll end up complicating things for yourself. Your phone will get locked before the due date.
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by 12507: 11:37pm On May 03, 2022
IdealBenchmark:
Can easy buy forward your details to your contact saying "YOUR OWING THEM?" Because you defaulted on the time of payment

Yes! Only when you've defaulted for too long
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by dbelovd(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
12507:

Yes! Only when you've defaulted for too long

Good evening. Is it all brands of phone does easy buy deal on instalment?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Antell95:

Ever heard of the word "SECURITY PLUGIN"?

I Guess NOT.

You think they are foolish?
but I can help you to remove the plugin with just 15k.
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Antell95(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:

Thats THEFT, They will use your data to come affter you n your family

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Antell95:

Thats THEFT, They will use your data to come affter you n your family
really
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Antell95(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
really

yup
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by OBAOMO01: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

Three days after your due date, a message notifying you that your loan is due would display on the top centre of your phone permanently in white colour.

After your 5-7 due day, the message would become bigger and change to red colour.

After one week, easybuy will start locking your apps, like 50% of your apps would be locked (in a way that once you click on the app, you will be redirected to easybuy payment app)

After two weeks of default, all your apps would be locked except message, gallery, phone call app.

After few days they will kuku lock everything,

Your phone will just be ringing you will not be able to pick the call, the phone will become totally useless.

And they will be adding interest to your loan.

What happens if you remove easybuy app on your phone?
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Ovensifortune: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
can I have your contact sir
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Jblack360(m): 6:02am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=FIFApresident1 post=111387112]
Three days after your due date, a message notifying you that your loan is due would display on the top centre of your phone permanently in white colour.

After your 5-7 due day, the message would become bigger and change to red colour.

After one week, easybuy will start locking your apps, like 50% of your apps would be locked (in a way that once you click on the app, you will be redirected to easybuy payment app)

After two weeks of default, all your apps would be locked except message, gallery, phone call app.

After few days they will kuku lock everything,

Your phone will just be ringing you will not be able to pick the call, the phone will become totally useless.

And they will be adding interest to your loan.

[After repaying will it get unlocked]
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by graceyJ1: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
solidmyk:

Nothing dude, just that some social media apps will be restricted and some money will be added as a fine for late payment
I have one close babe that has this issue often.
yeah, this is true
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by Franktom247(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
FIFApresident1:
Please my easybuy payment has been overdue since yesterday.
they start limiting your app usage, like you won't be able to access some of your apps if not all
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by KingUka: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=Jblack360 post=121563892][/quote]omoo the guy better go and pay ohh, before his phone becomes useless
Re: How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? by 0xAaron: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Knows12:
if I later pay nko? Are they going to open those app? I mean first month payment ?
you'd have to clear up everything to have access to your apps again sha, I don't think it's just the first month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp Down. Stay At Home Tonight For Security Reasons. / 6 Important Details You Shouldn’t Make Public On Facebook / Mtn Unlimited 2go Subscription Codes... Free 2go For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.