Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N (775 Views)

Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps / Such wonderful day / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by omoharry(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duA2hIYh8WA

I stumbled on this video of two lover birds ( Owls ) and I was amazed at their social lives, which is so similar to humans . Then I started to ask myself why do we attack and kill these wonderful birds ?.
I didn't know owls are so responsible and dedicated to Thier partners and love ones.
If only all these broke guys on Nairaland, that have been bashing ladies up & down, becos they manage take a lady out on date and spent N5k, will not let us year word , can learn one or two things from these male owl. They should understand that life is what it is and must stop complaining about why women are always eager to be showered with love and affection by men who are capable of taking good care of them .

Dear penniless and broken hearted guys on nairaland, you must stop taking out your frustration on ladies .You must realise that men are designed to be the providers and most go out of Thier way to win Thier woman's affection and love them ..Just like what the male owl did to his lover . :Hahaha!!
Please you guys should watch this video oo! And study how the male owl showed his love and dedication to his woman all through without complaining .
So stop complaining about ladies & stop batching them up and down .
Nairaland women are innocent and are not responsible for your predicament.So, stop the women bashing and know that the world is design for men to work hard and provide for their homes. while Thier wives are there to support them in anyway they can and not the other way round.

Finally to my fellow superstitious Nigerians, stop killing owls. instead you all have one or two things to learn from them . They are wonderful bird that should be protected and not killed due to our dark ways of reasoning.
Protect our Owls .

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by UncleKoboko: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice video.
Simple and interesting.
Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by bobbybrown007: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
That is to say, we should just behave like Owl bah? As a guy we should just watch them and ?
Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nairaland girls and boys deserve each other.. y'all are the same

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by Iniobong34: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
If dem no bash una like that una no go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by TarOrfeeek: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Calling you an idOooot would be an insult to actual idoOooots.

You and your gang of Hole bearers have claimed for centuries that M and F are equal.

You've been given jobs and lots of resources.

But somehow in your black empty skull, you still think Men have to provide for you. From where? From the jobs inside your axse.

Even a maggot would have more common sense than the average NL Feminst.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by ItsTutsi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
But the other owl is not a hoe and feminist, she doesn't sleep around for a plate of indomie and egg
omoharry:

I stumbled on this video of two lover birds ( Owls ) and I was amazed at their social lives, which is so similar to humans . Then I started to ask myself why do we attack and kill these wonderful birds ?.
I didn't know owls are so responsible and dedicated to Thier partners and love ones.
If only all these broke guys on Nairaland, that have been bashing ladies up & down, becos they manage take a lady out on date and spent N5k, will not let us year word , can learn one or two things from these male owl. They should understand that life is what it is and must stop complaining about why women are always eager to be showered with love and affection by men who are capable of taking good care of them .

Dear penniless and broken hearted guys on nairaland, you must stop taking out your frustration on ladies .You must realise that men are designed to be the providers and most go out of Thier way to win Thier woman's affection and love them ..Just like what the male owl did to his lover . :Hahaha!!
Please you guys should watch this video oo! And study how the male owl showed his love and dedication to his woman all through without complaining .
Nairaland women are innocent and are not responsible for your predicament.So, stop the women bashing and know that the world is design for men to work hard and provide for their homes. while Thier wives are there to support them in anyway they can and not the other way round.

Finally to my fellow superstitious Nigerians, stop killing owls. instead you all have one or two things to learn from them . They are wonderful bird that should be protected and not killed due to our dark ways of reasoning.
Protect our Owls .

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by siofra(f): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Women are the prize✌️
Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by Lilsameey: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
omoharry:

Protect our Owls .
,..If you are not broke, you will not be reasoning like this,If you are independent as a lady, Your brain will see this post as trash, Find better work and leave Nairaland guys alone.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by Theama(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
ItsTutsi:
But the other owl is not a hoe and feminist, she doesn't sleep around for a plate of indomie and egg
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by Queenslander(f): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who kills owls? � these are lovely creatures..
I mean,.
Owls have powerful talons (claws) which help them catch and kill prey. Owls have large eyes and a flat face. Owls can turn their heads as much as 270 degrees. Owls are farsighted, meaning they can't see things close to their eyes clearly...
Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by omoharry(f): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Calling you an idOooot would be an insult to actual idoOooots.

You and your gang of Hole bearers have claimed for centuries that M and F are equal.

You've been given jobs and lots of resources.

But somehow in your black empty skull, you still think Men have to provide for you. From where? From the jobs inside your axse.

Even a maggot would have more common sense than the average NL Feminst.
why you kon dey vex na?cant somebody play with you again!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by omoharry(f): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..If you are not broke, you will not be reasoning like this,If you are independent as a lady, Your brain will see this post as trash, Find better work and leave Nairaland guys alone.
Hahahha!! Come on guys!! I am not broke, nor do I depend on any man for money.
However, I want you guys to learn from the Owl of how God made things..You guys are the reason why women are now Feminist, becos you have all relegated your responsibilities as men and sold your birth right to the women.Before now you treated them so badly, becos they were not yet emancipated and were vulnerable. But they did not come to Nairaland to make your life as men a living hell.They dusted themselves and moved on; by improving on themselve and becoming independent and strong women. Now women can work , Earn money and be independent. But you guys will still not leave them alone .From her hard work and success, you will still say it olosho work that she did to get to where she is. Why the Jealousy, dear women bashers on Nairaland?.Then the ones that are broke(student I guess) and need money from you , you guys will shout to the highest heaven, of how you took her on date, spent N5k and expected her to service you all night. And if she does not, you will come to nairaland and start antagonizing innocent women. Why the bitterness, our dear Men on Nairaland? Who do una like this.?.Please tell us so that we can form a comity among women here and trace where all these bitterness is coming from.
I think SEUN should create a special thread for you guys..the thread should be name " A thread for the broken hearted" so that all the penniless and broken hearted guys can come there and rob mind together on how to torment single ladies life on Nairaland even more.
Re: Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N by Ekejoestar(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
omoharry:
Hahahha!! Come on guys!! I am not broke, nor do I depend on any man for money.
However, I want you guys to learn from the Owl of how God made things..You guys are the reason why women are now Feminist, becos you have all relegated your responsibilities as men and sold your birth right to the women.Before now you treated them so badly, becos they were not yet emancipated and were vulnerable. But they did not come to Nairaland to make your life as men a living hell.They dusted themselves and moved on; by improving on themselve and becoming independent and strong women. Now women can work , Earn money and be independent. But you guys will still not leave them alone .From her hard work and success, you will still say it olosho work that she did to get to where she is. Why the Jealousy, dear women bashers on Nairaland?.Then the ones that are broke(student I guess) and need money from you , you guys will shout to the highest heaven, of how you took her on date, spent N5k and expected her to service you all night. And if she does not, you will come to nairaland and start antagonizing innocent women. Why the bitterness, our dear Men on Nairaland? Who do una like this.?.Please tell us so that we can form a comity among women here and trace where all these bitterness is coming from.
I think SEUN should create a special thread for you guys..the thread should be name " A thread for the broken hearted" so that all the penniless and broken hearted guys can come there and rob mind together on how to torment single ladies life on Nairaland even more.

We (male and females) made ourselves the way we are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life Is With Someone Else / How Ladies Experience Orgasm Without Sexual Intercourse Or Masturbation / How Can I Have A Beautiful Forehead? Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.