Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps (279 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps by tollyboy5(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2022
I've take my time to notice most of these women bashers on nairaland are broke guys.
Some are even student.

Some when they get $500 from wherever they'll feel they own the world.
I just saw one women basher in need of money on another thread.

Me myself i'm not emotionally attached to a lady to start spending or simping towards her but ill never insult the female child.

I complain of nigeria ladies attimes but i don't have the money and time to even waste so i'mnot pained . I neva chop anybreak fast from nobody, na you go chop breakfast from me.

Those guys lamenting don actually chop breakfast mostly due to their brokeness.
This women basher are actually the SIMP or woke SIMP doing things extremely .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps by Winningbot: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
tollyboy5:
I've take my time to notice most of these women bashers on nairaland are broke guys.
Some are even student.

Some when they get $500 from wherever they'll feel they own the world.
I just saw one women basher in need of money on another thread.

Me myself i'm not emotionally attached to a lady to start spending or simping towards her but ill never insult the female child.

I complain of nigeria ladies attimes but i don't have the money and time to even waste so i'mnot pained . I neva chop anybreak fast from nobody, na you go chop breakfast from me.

Those guys lamenting don actually chop breakfast mostly due to their brokeness.
This women basher are actually the SIMP or woke SIMP doing things extremely .
Lol... We already know...

Create a 1k recharge card giveaway thread... They would comment with their main accounts and the alternates they use to send dms... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps by stunnert(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
They'll come for your head soon enough grin cheesy
Re: Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps by Nonexisting: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2022
After this stupid rant, we know you will change back your username to "f". S iofra, Iya ebe and that one with long goat face that I can't remember her name now have done it many times so you will not be the first.
Re: Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2022
I have a lot to do
Coming here to lament how Nigerian girls do this or that....... I don't have time for that

(1) (Reply)

Marriage minded only. / 6 Types Of People You Should Not Date Or Marry, Why And How To Identify Them / What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.