Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! (4730 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2021
I've bleeped women of over 23 races and countries but Nigerian girls are the worst. They don't shave and they sweat too much as soon as my dick cap falls on their clit and I don't like it. angry angry

I'm already proposing the idea of creation of zoo were we can display Nigerian girls pussy so the ugly things can start generating massive income for the country, I hope the government approves it. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Richywiz:
undecided
See this guy using an innocent girl picture! You should also be in z"* you can't scam even a single soul here angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Jeon(f): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:
I've bleeped women of over 23 races and countries but Nigerian girls are the worst. They don't shave and they sweat too much as soon as my dick cap falls on their clit and I don't like it. angry angry

I'm already proposing the idea of creation of zoo were we can display Nigerian girls pussy so the ugly things can start generating massive income for the country, I hope the government approves it. angry

And my teacher lie say we get 5 races and I was thinking that it was only 200 not knowing that we have 23 races.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:

See this guy using an innocent girl picture! You should also be in z"* you can't scam even a single soul here angry
undecided u don't have to check my profile, I never cared about urs anyways
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Jeon:

And my teacher lie say we get 5 races and I was thinking that it was only 200 not knowing that we have 23 races.
You think I only have sex with Nigerian girls?! If I year you slap!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Omo some kind men dey disgrace us sha embarassed
Op please re-edit the post to something reasonable..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Drella(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Siofra , Iyaebe , baddiefreak is this true??

If it's true,omo na to remain virgin till eternity ni o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Candidlady: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Lmao!
monday morning for petesake

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Differentiate:
Omo some kind men dey disgrace us sha embarassed
Op please re-edit the post to something reasonable..

Looks like you're a new Nairaland member. We hate girls here and it's our responsibility to insult them and make them know that they are useless and evil.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:
Lmao!

Send a picture of your unshaved pusi. Would like to know what that rubbish looks like in a zoo display glass. It'll aid my proposal. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:
Siofra , Iyaebe ,baddiefreak is this true??

If it's true,omo na to remain virgin till eternity ni o.
i thought you're non-binary
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Drella(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
i thought you're non-binary

Can't a non-binary be a virgin?
Educate us.
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Drella(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2021
Candidlady:
Lmao!

Lmao

Dude was dreaming about pussy till day break.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

Can't a non-binary be a virgin? Educate us.
thats not my point. going by the thread,are you into girls?
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Drella(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
thats not my point.
going by the thread,are you into girls?

Gee nah cruise.
I'm a dude grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Drella:

Gee nah cruise. I'm a dude grin
hahaha alright

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Another bullshit
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Hintona(f): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
This is what you need right now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2021

grin cheesy you dn see pussy live? Cuz you saw aunty Tiwa's own. You think all nga pussies look like that?

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by KingDash: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:

bros we dey manage am like that.. but you useless oh, how you gon sleep with 23 women of different races, you a man whorre

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Hintona:
This is what you need right now
Have you been to a mansion before? Looks like kpanshing you in my mansion third steamy swimming pool on 2nd floor will be nice. It may make me change my mind on two proposals I'm currently writing to evict and seperate your evil gender from a society consisting of normal gender(s) so that your devilish gender atrocities can be a thing of the past. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2021
KingDash:
bros we dey manage am like that.. but you useless oh, how you gon sleep with 23 women of different races, you a man whorre
Such a thing happens when you're influential and you've travelled across over 15 countries.
HUSTLE bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by mhizzfranklyn(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:

u are the most stupid person on Earth,how many Nigeria girls have u see their pussy ?? Well am not surprised cause ur mom too she is till a vitim cow grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2021
mhizzfranklyn:
u are the most stupid person on Earth,how many Nigeria girls have u see their pussy ?? Well am not surprised cause ur mom too she is till a vitim cow grin grin grin
why are you bothered??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:

you should be kept with Tiger in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by KingDash: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:

Such a thing happens when you're influential and you've travelled across over 15 countries.
HUSTLE bro. cool
so I'll hustle to be fucccking randoms.. you got aids tho, I can tell you that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by mhizzfranklyn(f): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
why are you bothered??
I just want u to no how stupid u are for saying it ,it only a useless human being like u that will have the mind to say that , well it is very important to show the world how useless u are...
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2021
KingDash:
I go deck you slap! angry angry

You didn't see where I mentioned being influential and traveling around the world abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Crowwe(f): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2021
KingDash:
I go deck you slap! angry angry

You didn't see where I mentioned being influential and traveling around the world abi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by mhizzfranklyn(f): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
why are you bothered??
I just want u to no how stupid u are for saying it ,it only a useless human being like u that will have the mind to say that , well it is very important to show the world how useless u are...come ask me why am I bothering about it Bird of a feather u are all the same

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2021
mhizzfranklyn:
I just want u to no how stupid u are for saying it ,it only a useless human being like u that will have the mind to say that , well it is very important to show the world how useless u are...come ask me why am I bothering about it Bird of a feather u are all the same
very insecure vaginarian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where to get curtains / Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.