Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! (4749 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by SunShowAfrica: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jeon:

Lol how did you know tha??

From the beer palor thread
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by debbydams(f): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:

You Sabi who you dey call fool?! I be your mate? angry
smiles, the thread u created shows how stupid u are,next time pls try and use your brain thats if u even have

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Jeon(f): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
SunShowAfrica:

From the beer palor thread

grin no wonder I see the signs.

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Drella(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

Remain now. Who's holding or stopping you

Omoo I cannot.Even in heaven,I'll be thinking of the numerous pusssy I'm missing.

Well I don't know if it's true but right now I'm in the hospital typing this because I sniffed my boyfriend's boxer's

For you to date that kind of guy in the first instance means you're dirty too.
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by mhizzfranklyn(f): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
"mad" is when you insult someone for no reason while having a civilized conversation,which technically is your area of expertise
I think u need a good sleep cause u don't know what u are saying
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
mhizzfranklyn:
I think u need a good sleep cause u don't know what u are saying
lol ,on the other hand i think you've calmed down
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Juliusdking(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Crowwe:
I've bleeped women of over 23 races and countries but Nigerian girls are the worst. They don't shave and they sweat too much as soon as my dick cap falls on their clit and I don't like it. angry angry

I'm already proposing the idea of creation of zoo were we can display Nigerian girls pussy so the ugly things can start generating massive income for the country, I hope the government approves it. angry
mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Nyascobar1414: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
The reign of misogynist in nairaland.... As in, its too much ehh...
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
beauty7:
Nigerian women take good care of themselves.

We shave ourselves and use correct perfumes.

You can even lick our bodies.

Except that they don't.
Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by mhizzfranklyn(f): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
lol ,on the other hand i think you've calmed down
u think say u don win me abi? Them no dey win me I just want make sure say u sleep well cause na sleep dey ur eye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by Smartb0y: 7:30am On Oct 26, 2021
mhizzfranklyn:
u think say u don win me abi? Them no dey win me I just want make sure say u sleep well cause na sleep dey ur eye
all the same,
smartb0y 2 - mhizfrank 1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Don't Shave And Their Poosi Stink. They Should Be In Zoo! by beauty7: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Except that they don't.

Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / Emotional Dissatisfaction In Men / How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.