Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Where to get curtains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where to get curtains (4737 Views)

Beddings & Curtains For A Romantic Experience / Man Ordered Shower Curtains Online But Amazon Shipped Woman Urine Sample To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where to get curtains by graceilina: 4:58am On Jun 12, 2023
So I met this guy on Facebook and we got talking. Did video call and chatted. He sounds so intelligent and his voice is so sweet. I kind of like him a lot. He's very learned and career driven. Now we desire to meet one on one and he invited me to his house. I feel so disappointed because I didn't expect that from someone as enlightened as him. I expected him to invite me to somewhere public for the first time for us to meet, sit and talk. Even though I've agreed to go, I have changed my mind and I plan on telling him that I'm no more coming. What do you think?
Re: Where to get curtains by Womanizer(m): 5:01am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:
So I met this guy on Facebook and we got talking. Did video call and chatted. He sounds so intelligent and his voice is so sweet. I kind of like him a lot. He's very learned and career driven. Now we desire to meet one on one and he invited me to his house. I feel so disappointed because I didn't expect that from someone as enlightened as him. I expected him to invite me to somewhere public for the first time for us to meet, sit and talk. Even though I've agreed to go, I have changed my mind and I plan on telling him that I'm no more coming. What do you think?

Come to my own house instead grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where to get curtains by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:

You'll still go

31 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by sylve11: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:

I nor think anything. undecided cool

10 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by udeh3(m): 5:17am On Jun 12, 2023
You feel so disappointed cos he invited you to his house? Sometimes I wonder what gets into the head of some ladies... You just told us how you kind of like him, now, you're disappointed! Really?

Few weeks from now, I'll marry my beautiful princess. We met on Facebook 2yrs ago. After chatting for weeks, I invited her over to my place. It was a wonderful experience and today we're at the last phase of the marriage rite

If you don't like the idea of him inviting you over, why not discuss it with him? What's special about the public outing? If you feel you're not safe going to his house, that means you've noticed a red flag already. If not, you can as well take a friend along, or better still, invite him over to your place. Not everyone loves public outing

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where to get curtains by sulorog(m): 5:22am On Jun 12, 2023
Op, why agree to come and later you are changing your mind? Is not every guy you go to his house will ask you for sex, if you are not interested. No be by force to go, you can call him and tell him what is I'm your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to get curtains by advanceDNA: 5:29am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:

Look at it from the angle of what u will u gain, lose or avoid if u go or not...

Gain: nothing significant....he might cook indomie for you, or still take u out...no big deal

Lose: start a potentially great relationship with a great guy that u are already into

Avoid: a potential rapist, serial kíller or ritualist

Risk 101: Better to change ur mind........unless u are already imagining doing kinky things with him but u are just forming

5 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by Hezzyluv: 5:30am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:

Relationship is not for children but for matured mind. Matured mind uses their head (Wisdom, love and experience) to think while children deploy their heart (love) to think. If to say you mature, u for not accept to go his house in the first place judging from multiple unpleasant stories we have read over and over and over.

I don typed RIP for the past few days and not willing to do same soon. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Where to get curtains by Caramia2020(m): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Last last na u go go he house before we go know wetin de happen u don enter bed, u de ask us wetin we think as if ur brain nor de function.

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by ipobarecriminals: 5:40am On Jun 12, 2023
grin grin cool. Wise girl cool. U excape 🛌 lipsrsealed exercise. Well,u are free to met @ any eatery there.To avoid story that TOUGH not TOUCH,pls go with ur own cash/ATM just in case. Dnt go chop fried 🍗/ grilled 🐠 wey 🍖go hook u for throat.Avoid fancy ice cream,U can buy gala plus Fan yogurt cool sad 8. May u not see evil

4 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by incandescentena: 5:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Should we tell her how it will END?!

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by geraldhon(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Akuko siri

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2023
.we will soon hear that popular sentence. "one thing led to another.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to get curtains by Goalnaldo(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Whether you wait after one year to go to his house, the truth is if he's a serial killer, he will still kill you the day you visit! Our prayers is not to meet the wrong person at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to get curtains by Acidosis(m): 6:13am On Jun 12, 2023
udeh3:
You feel so disappointed cos he invited to his house? Sometimes I wonder what gets into the head of some ladies... You just told us what how you kind of like him, now, you're disappointed! Really?

Few weeks from now, I'll be marry my beautiful princess. We met on Facebook 2yrs ago. After chatting for weeks, I invited her over to my place. It was a wonderful experience and today we're at the last phase of the marriage rite

If you don't like the idea of him inviting you over, why not discuss it with him? What's special about the public outing? If you feel you're not safe going to his house, that means you've noticed a red flag already. If not, you can as well take a friend along, or better still, invite him over to your place. Not everyone loves public outing

You know the world has set a global standard now for dating. Just do as they say. No thoughts. No tacts.

@op, you cannot define a serious man by how much or the extent to which he complies to a set of tactless and baseless rules. And by the way, when it comes to complying to a set of rules, nobody can beat radical players and f**kboys. They know the rules better. wink

Note that my views are no justifications for you to visit a "ritualist" in his house. For safety reasons ONLY, yes, you should by all means meet in a public space. But for someone you already like, someone you know and talk to via video calls, it doesn't seem like you're worried about safety. But you just want a date anyways because a Hollywood script writer said that, for a relationship to begin or work, you have to start from the basis. Tactless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where to get curtains by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2023
U want to fall for another 12k falling of hands ??

2 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Most of the ladies asking to meet in a public place are looking for opportunity to feed their stomachs

I remember when I was single, a lady requested for us to meet in a public place and I demanded we meet in her church but she declined.

Na to chop dem dey find..

10 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by skyoboy(m): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Somewhere public like a church or eatery?
If you are meeting in an eatery, will you pay the bills? Why don’t you invite him instead if you feel disappointed?

2 Likes

Re: Where to get curtains by gbadexy(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Those encouraging you to meet someone you are meeting for the first time won't tell their daughters or sisters to go.
They are just deliberately setting you up for sex and wishing they were the ones you would visit.
You people should know the type of details you put out for people with no stake in your lives to determine your direction. I won't be surprised if it's teenagers or barely out of teens are the ones matured folks would take their advise. Those ones on cruise just catching fun online.
Meet wherever you feel safe and comfortable to assess and gauge him to see how comfortable you feel around him. You should also rather confide your movement to someone real and close all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to get curtains by JASONjnr(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2023
So because he's intelligent and sounds sweet on phone calls....And also enlightened, he's not supposed to invite you to his house...?

What of he's trying to build trust, what if he's serious and doesn't have time to waste?

What if he's not the sitting out type. What of he's not financially stable and doesn't want to be disappointed or will you foot the bills of sitting in a private place?

Women eh.... Una Wahala too much.

If he has evil intentions, you wouldn't know. Just pray he's not a ritualist.....
Re: Where to get curtains by SenecaTheYonger: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:
Even though I've agreed to go, I have changed my mind and I plan on telling him that I'm no more coming. What do you think?

When you change your mind, do you think the fact you agreed to go even matters?

Man, I hate women’s logic.

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Na you agree, na you change your mind.
Kilo Kan mi.

Na we be your best plug for sexual enhancement tho
Re: Where to get curtains by Innobee99(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:
Later na, u will be going to prayer houses and be disturbing our pastors
Re: Where to get curtains by Westerhoffe(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2023
undecided
If you ain't going, stay back. Going or not, your safety matters first.

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Well since you haven't physically met him, i won't adyou to meet him at his house. Just call him and change the location of your meeting.

Till you get to know him better always insist on meeting him in public places.

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by lenghtinny(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2023
If you agreed to visit the first ti
me, then you guys must have built a reasonable level of trust amongst yourselves.
To be on the safer, it's best you guys meet in an open place not necessarily an eatery.
Truth is if he has ulterior motives, meeting in public won't change a thing sad
Re: Where to get curtains by zuby4real10(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Hungry girl spotted. You are ranting because he didn't take you to an eatry where you will order shawarma, hollandia youghurt, fried rice and turkey with ice cream. Did Nigerian girls have a definition of a public place apart from eatry.?
Re: Where to get curtains by Henrikjay: 9:03am On Jun 12, 2023
The only public place for a date most Nigeria girls/ladies knows is eatery.. The real public places to meet for a date should be Museum's,Amusement Park's, Zoo's, Live theatre's and stadium's this re places where ladies should pick for a first time outing with a guy for the first time meeting him face to face not eatery...

How and what do they enjoy @ eatery if not to just eat and drink cause most of them re just so hungry and all they re interested in is the foods,meats,drinks , ice cream e.t.c not to meet the guy and know more about him and see if he is their kind of guy or not ..

The bad part of their thinking is any guy who take them to eatery for a date is a nice , cute gentle, and caring guy that loves them ...and the guy who pick's other public places re the real bad guys

Skyfornia:
Most of the ladies asking to meet in a public place are looking for opportunity to feed their stomachs

I remember when I was single, a lady requested for us to meet in a public place and I demanded we meet in her church but she declined.

Re: Where to get curtains by Allisgud: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2023
U were expecting a porch restaurant so u can devour UpTo 12k food🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by gbadexy(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2023
With 3k you can have a decent meal in most eateries. Not necessarily fancy restaurants.
So because someone collecting pocket money is over money conscious, the lady should compromise her safety or dignity!
I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by Slynation(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Skyfornia:

I love this... cheesy
Re: Where to get curtains by sentee(f): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Top 10 Nigerian dance styles of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwOL_fwWILg

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again / What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics) / Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.