Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? (701 Views)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / +18. Is This Considered Cheating? [Picture] / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by nairalandankrah: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
If your husband/ partner texts another woman and tells her that " he thinks about her all the time and he wishes he was ***king right now ".....would you consider that cheating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Xenry: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2021
sad
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by KiNg0G: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2021
Yes, it's just like saying he used condom, he nor fûck me raw.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by TheUndercover: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
grin

The message alone has provided the answer you seek for. Before you can send that kind of message to anyone, something must have been going on between both parties.

I guess you're a woman right, anything you're thinking of doing, please don't kill your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Ladumaa: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
In my opinion, it depends on what the couple has agreed to - and couples definitely need to discuss their boundaries upfront - before there are questions like this.
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by house10s: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
Yes, it's just like saying he used condom, he nor fûck me raw.

reference not even close bro not even close
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Janicex: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2021
I don't consider that as cheating... So long as it doesn't exceed text messages
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by KiNg0G: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2021
house10s:

reference not even close bro not even close
You just couldn't get it.

From sexchat>>>nudes sharing>>masturbating>>>>cummed successfully.

If you don't see that as cheating, no problem
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by house10s: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

You just couldn't get it.

From sexchat>>>nudes sharing>>masturbating>>>>cummed successfully.

If you don't see that as cheating, no problem

There's a different bro.

sex is sex
sex chat isn't sex
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Generalissimo75(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:
If your husband/ partner texts another woman and tells her that " he thinks about her all the time and he wishes he was ***king right now ".....would you consider that cheating?

That is where it starts. Sooner or later.... they will do the do.
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2021
Ever heard of Emotional cheating?

1 Like

Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by arantess: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2021
house10s:

There's a different bro.

sex is sex
sex chat isn't sex

you can have a sex chat without thinking and visualizing the other person in the act?
its cheating all day long
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by arantess: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Ladumaa:
In my opinion, it depends on what the couple has agreed to - and couples definitely need to discuss their boundaries upfront - before there are questions like this.
this is glamorising it

call a spade a spade, not agricultural tool
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Truvelisback(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2021
It's audio cheating.

Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by KiNg0G: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
house10s:

There's a different bro.

sex is sex
sex chat isn't sex

Agbeg dress go oneside
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by house10s: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

Agbeg dress go oneside
cause i no agree with u lol u don dry vex sign of am extremist
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by KiNg0G: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
house10s:
cause i no agree with u lol u don dry vex sign of am extremist
Vex how? See this nitwit, who cares if you agree or not.
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by house10s: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

Vex how? See this nitwit, who cares if you agree or not.
lol see whos calling names online warrior.
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Its still cheating.
Re: Is It Considered Cheating If You Sex Text? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
The kain thing wey people head dey always process nowadays always baffle me.. wetin be this again.....

(1) (Reply)

Lady Weeps Uncontrollably After Being Dumped By Her Boyfriend (video) / Why Do Agberos Behave Like SIMPS / Compilation Of Sexy Pics Of Kim Kardashian And Kendall Jenner (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.