Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me (26980 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by SILENTandSMART2: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Lol, it's true o. I didn't lie.

Lmao cheesy all is well
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by Biglittlelois(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
femi4:
morove your mask

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by OminickConcept: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2021
Your work is great and you can achieve more with this if you think deeper.

I think all these birthday or Xmas cards could be created special with your work. Even weddings, graduations etc. If you can get a catchy way to create stuffs like that with special write ups included then you will definitely make it cool.

Also you can open an instagram page for special designs for weddings, birthday days etc where people can give a shout out to their loved ones on your page and ensure whatever you design with the write up is unique.

You got something that could make you popular and rich if you make it unique.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by fikayormi(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2021
How much bro , I’m interested

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
OminickConcept:
Your work is great and you can achieve more with this if you think deeper.

I think all these birthday or Xmas cards could be created special with your work. Even weddings, graduations etc. If you can get a catchy way to create stuffs like that with special write ups included then you will definitely make it cool.

Also you can open an instagram page for special designs for weddings, birthday days etc where people can give a shout out to their loved ones on your page and ensure whatever you design with the write up is unique.

You got something that could make you popular and rich if you make it unique.

God bless you

Thank you for the compliment.
I really appreciate your piece of advice.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
fikayormi:
How much bro , I’m interested
Send a message to my whatsapp contact.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Available.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by Dikaemmy: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2021
How much
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by Ghostnick: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Dikaemmy:
How much

#2500 upwards.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2021
I'm available.

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Available.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dm.

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2021
I'm available to receive orders.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Hit me up.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Available.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dm.

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Order.

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Available.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Send a message to the whatsapp contact in my sig.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Available.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by bepositive11: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Lol, some are Nigerians, some are Americans. I get my customers from Instagram, so it's expected.

Great work. How do you get your customers on Instagram? What's your strategy?
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
bepositive11:

Great work. How do you get your customers on Instagram? What's your strategy?

Just be active. That's the advice. People will notice.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by bepositive11: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
VillageGuyArts1:

Just be active. That's the advice. People will notice.

Thanks for sharing
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2021
bepositive11:

Thanks for sharing
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by UNKNOWN77777: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
They are really good..... @OP I have a bigger business for you
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2021
UNKNOWN77777:
They are really good..... @OP I have a bigger business for you

Alright.
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Available.

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
I'm available. Dm for your family portraits.

Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Available...
Re: Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Hit me up folks.
I'm available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.