Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. (3574 Views)

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by LatestgistTv: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2021
This man is too savage, he is the nwaamaikpe of English football.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by pryme(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2021
LatestgistTv:

Lol,
This is Brutal.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by gasparpisciotta: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Peter Drury has just written Ole’s performance appraisal and all the KPIs are average.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2021
Lols now that's the real Savage. #OleMustGo

1 Like

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Lolsss... cheesy cheesy
It's time for the Devil� to Ask for Forgiveness!! cheesy

The Likes of
*Obembet
*Fergie001
*Kyase
*KingCalls
Viewing this Thread!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by fergie001: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Lolsss... cheesy cheesy

The Likes of
*Obembet
*Kyase
*KingCalls
Viewing this Thread!

My God will fight for me......... cry

6 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by KingDash: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
one of my gee wey be man utd fan, if you see the way him cry yesterday eh, be like say him be newcastle utd fan now sef.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:

Lolsss..
Senior Man U fan done Show o! cheesy

Truth is..
Ole Gunnar Soljkaer is NOT much of a Bad coach!
Man Utd problem is dat You guys have too Many GLORY HUNTERS in your Team!
Pogba, Bruno Fernandez, Martial, Sancho, Rashford and Big Man Ronaldo are Struggling to Be the StarMan of the Team!

There is no Teamwork or Selflessness seen in Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc.. undecided

Everybody Plays to claim Glory! Even Small Boy Greenwood is very Selfish!
No be Ole be una Problem! sad smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by jasonex4(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:

How God wan take fight for devil na ...lol

5 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Gambo004: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

Truth is..
Pogba, Bruno Fernandez, Martial, Sancho, Rashford and Big Man Ronaldo are Struggling to Be the StarMan of the Team!

There is no Teamwork or Selflessness seen in Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc.. undecided

When you sent 3 kids to the market and tell them what to buy and how to buy them then you will definitely have your result. But when you give them money to the market with no mission the 3 might just come back buying rice all through so the coach is to blame

1 Like

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gambo004:

When you sent 3 kids to the market and tell them what to buy and how to buy them then you will definitely have your result. But when you give them money to the market with no mission the 3 might just come back buying rice all through so the coach is to blame

But Ole Gunnar Soljkaer did NOT Buy Pogba, Martial and Rashford!
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by fergie001: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Lolsss..

Truth is..
[s]Ole Gunnar Soljkaer is NOT much of a Bad coach! [/s]

Anybody who says Ole is not the problem needs spiritual bath and deliverance.

When you see Chelsea, Liv, City or even Brendtford play you tend to see what they want to achieve. United own....akuko!
Don't you see half-time, when they analyse other teams with the tactics board...In United's case they always talk about the players because Pinocchio head empty.

I know anti-Ronaldo fans are all over him and we know why.....the workrate I see Ronaldo exhibit here..I never even saw in his RM days under Zidane or even in Juve.

Tell me one goal, Ronaldo's workrate could have stopped yesterday. United has a lot of spoilt players been fed with big bucks, yet they have absolutely no leader. Now they added another efulefu in Sancho, that one is a waste of footballing boots.

See Shaw, Mourinho told he is empty, one good injury-free trophyless season, he said his name is Shawroberto. See sh!t, see cow.. all the goals came from his position and he isn't ashamed. Someone who is suppose to donate his backside for community talking drum. Spits....

Or Aaron Wan Bissaka whose career will not see the promised land. Someone who traps with his chest, abi na Pogba who I think Burna Boy, Stormzy & Davido would have been in his house waiting for when CR7 will bail them again for him to come home and dance.

Or Fernandes whose major occupation is shouting at the referees after cards have been shown (he was culpable for Pogba's red). Even the useless Fred has been playing well since he came back from Brazil. McTominay thinks he is a small boy, he is older than Camavinga...agbaya.

Or Ajegunle Van Piersie, redwood or whatsoever is his name who thinks is to shoot shoot and shoot, Haaland is his mate...Sokoto Gudali

If I talk about Maguire, the mods here might ban me. Let me leave it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Abi no be romance section be this again shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:

When you see Chelsea, Liv, City or even Brendtford play you tend to see what they want to achieve. United own....akuko!
Don't you see half-time, when they analyse other teams with the tactics board...In United's case they always talk about the players because Pinocchio head empty.

I know anti-Ronaldo fans are all over him and we know why.....the workrate I see Ronaldo exhibit here..I never even saw in his RM days under Zidane or even in Juve.

Tell me one goal, Ronaldo's workrate could have stopped yesterday. United has a lot of spoilt players been fed with big bucks, yet they have absolutely no leader. Now they added another efulefu in Sancho, that one is a waste of footballing boots.

See Shaw, Mourinho told he is empty, one good injury-free trophyless season, he said his name is Shawroberto. See sh!t, see cow.. all the goals came from his position and he isn't ashamed. Someone who is suppose to donate his backside for community talking drum. Spits....

Or Aaron Wan Bissaka whose career will not see the promised land. Someone who traps with his chest, abi na Pogba who I think Burna Boy, Stormzy & Davido would have been in his house waiting for when CR7 will bail them again for him to come home and dance.

Fernandes whose major occupation is shouting at the referees after cards have been shown (he was culpable for Pogba's red). Even the useless Fred has been playing well since he came back from Brazil. McTominay thinks he is a small boy, he is older than Camavinga...agbaya.

But All the Points you have noted still Synchronizes with Mine! sad

It Still boils down to talented but Selfish, Weak-arsed Players in the Man Utd team!
When or If a new coach comes, Dats the First thing he needs to Address! smiley
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by fergie001: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:
But All the Points you have noted still Synchronizes with Mine! sad

It Still boils down to talented but Selfish, Weak-arsed Players in the Man Utd team!
When or If a new coach comes, Dats the First thing he needs to Address! smiley
Take Ronaldo out of it
Take Cavani out of it
Take David de Gea out of it
Take Rashford out of it.

However, you were very wrong about Pinocchio.....No club will hire that thing.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:

Or Fernandes whose major occupation is shouting at the referees after cards have been shown (he was culpable for Pogba's red). Even the useless Fred has been playing well since he came back from Brazil. McTominay thinks he is a small boy, he is older than Camavinga...agbaya.

Or Ajegunle Van Piersie, redwood or whatsoever is his name who thinks is to shoot shoot and shoot, Haaland is his mate...Sokoto Gudali

For Harry Maguire, You Man Utd Fans have to put up with him for now!
Make una dey Manage am, u hear? cheesy cheesy

He is a British Politics player! He is a Community Boy!
Probably has a Big Oga in the board backing him!

Almost like Xhaka in Arsenal!
The fans wanted him Out@all cost during the Summer! But Arsenal Board did the Opposite and Gave him Captain Armband + Four years contract extension! sad cheesy

Some English Club plays Politics alot!

Only Roman Abramovich Won't Entertain such! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Gadafii: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
peter drury and jim beglin are beautiful to listen to

they have flair and have mastered the use of words in the football world that will have u nodding and smiling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Vulcanheph(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peter Drury took over from where Jon Champion stopped... Jon Champion was the king of savagery in EPL.

The funny thing is that they always make their comments based on facts only.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by cassidy1996(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
It's football, it's a game. You win some, you lose some

1 Like

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by ProfGday(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
fergie001:

I feel your pain bros,is as if you saw what's on my mind...

Very useless & visionless players cum manager & his backroom staffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by potbelly(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peter Drury is very good with words...

Excellent commentator...

1 Like

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Kyase(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss... cheesy cheesy

The Likes of
*Obembet
*Fergie001
*Kyase
*KingCalls
Viewing this Thread!

I won’t say anything
Shey na ole give una Mouth

4 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by TeamLeader(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peter Drury is a legend I tell you.

When eduado newly came to Chelsea after kepa arizabalaga lost form. I laughed so hard when Drury said Mendy initially displaying capabilities but now he was displaying KEPAbilities after conceding goals. I laff die that day

I comot cap for that guy. He is too much

3 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Rickmann: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
LatestgistTv:

Leave am for Peter..
Dude isn't human.
He actually has three brains.. 1 searches for words, second assembles them, third makes sure the delivery is epic.

#peoticpeter grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Rickmann: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

Truth is..

You have a point , bro.

1 Like

Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Lamasta(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Abi no be romance section be this again shocked
Man U don take over grin
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

Man U don take over grin

I see
Man U, una well done oh
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Lamasta(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I see
Man U, una well done oh
One thing is sure we are fully standing behind Ole in the boardroom
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lamasta:

One thing is sure we are fully standing behind Ole in the boardroom

No vex bro, I really want to contribute but the last match I watched was Barcelona vs Chelsea, when essien scored very early in the match and iniesta scored in die minute.
But I heard man U have been receiving beating anyhow. Better days ahead for them
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by Lamasta(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

No vex bro, I really want to contribute but the last match I watched was Barcelona vs Chelsea, when essien scored very early in the match and iniesta scored in die minute.
But I heard man U have been receiving beating anyhow. Better days ahead for them
We hope so
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by McStoic(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
LatestgistTv:

That guy is something else. Even in football games as PlayStation, he still does it like no other. I like him and Jim Beglin. Commentary is really an art for the naturally gifted not what we have in our leagues here.

The man's is always on point and fast. Oh no..."What a pile driver of a commentary".. grin
Re: Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. by bigpicture001: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
In a match of city versus man United.. a foul was committed by Gabriel Jesus but the refere punished someone else. The replay shows three man United players all macking and harassing a city player..

He said " how can it be that the devil has beseeched the city with fury while it was actually Jesus that committed the crime"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I keep seeing numbers like 4:44 12:12 5:55 / Women And Money?how Money Can Unlock A Woman Cunt Real Life( Pics Attached) / Will You Sign A Prenuptial Agreement Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.