Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. (7841 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Her Response Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2022
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

What he said was it right? cry undecided

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by amnesty7: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
No free lunch, madam.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Ryda(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2022
He's even asking you to be his gf and you're complaining.
If he asked you to do the do now you'll be crying all over Nairaland.

Ogbeni don't request what your father can't provide for you.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Ocholu: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

You don see maga na. Na serious billing you wan use start the year for a budding entrepreneur like him.

You did him good, not yourself by blocking him.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Kriss216: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2022
Say Yes to his request, collect the laptop and find excuse to dump him weeks later.

Well, you're a Nigerian girl. Sense is always far from you people. No surprises here.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

Redpillers and Alpha-males, what your comrade did was it right? cry undecided

Is he your dad ? You get mind o .. you go dey bill person when the year never even reach 12 hours na wa o

49 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Beblessedbaba: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Why are you so greedy..You can't ask for a pocket friendly gift but want a laptop whose average cost is 150k.

Do you pay into Access Bank account and do withdrawal from GTBank account.

Madam, focus on your own bf..or ask your family members for it or save for it yourself...

This guy is your friend not bf..Even at BF it is not a poverty alleviation scheme but a symbiotic relationship. You think the guy does not know motherless babies home, Kano street for beggars, his family members or church to do such charity work.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Tokskob2008: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2022
That dude got my respect no matter his age, if I see him na to salute am sharp sharp....

So you can collect but not give abi

39 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
redstaarx:

Is he your dad ? You get mind o .. you go dey bill person when the year never even reach 12 hours na wa o

I did not force him to ask me what I want na.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by CreepyBlackpool: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
He should give you a brand new laptop? For what exactly? Why?
What do you intend to give him in return of equivalent value

22 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by AnotherOpinion: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2022
The redpill is really red this year!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
amnesty7:
No free lunch, madam.

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2022
madam keep quiet e,,u dey find watin you no fit buy,, because say ns ur friend,, reck sm na, thí gals no get one single sence,, they will never have

3 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Madame go to free town and get your free lappy. Kudos to the redpiller guy he made me proud this new year.
2022 NO SIMP.
Animegirl can I get his nairaland moniker, I need to gift him 2 bottles of pasties ASAP.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by amnesty7: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?
Then better you pray for your family members.

24 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Shey na you get God ears?

12 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by chinachukwu(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Why don't you go on your knees and tell your God to give you the laptop? Abi your prayer no dey work for you nah for another person life? Mtcheew!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Ayo001: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Some ladies truly need help. If you are capable of rendering it, do it and move on. I don't have to date you before helping you. Don't always conclude in your head that everything is scam.
Beblessedbaba:
Why are you too very greedy..You can't ask for a pocket friendly gift but want a laptop whose average cost is 150k.

Do you pay into Access Bank account and do withdrawal from GTBank account.

Madam, focus on your own bf..or ask your family members for it or save for it yourself...

This guy is your friend not bf..Even at BF it is not a poverty alleviation scheme but a symbiotic relationship. You think the guy does not know motherless babies home, Kano street for beggars, his family members or church to do such charity work.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by 6ixT8: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Just imagine her entitled ass. undecided pheww.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo001:
Some ladies truly need help. If you are capable of rendering it, do it and move on. I don't have to date you before helping you. Don't always conclude in your head that everything is scam.

Thank you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Sonoyom(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2022
It takes a beggar to know a stingy individual, you could have politely declined his request, remember nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by EasternActivist: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2022
You did well saving him a lot of bucks grin

9 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Petoski7: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Uhhm ok...so which anime are you into
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Truvelisback(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Redpillers and Alpha-males, what your comrade did was it right? cry undecided
Pretty Lady, for ur mind....I don't blame u, i blamed the fool for telling u to ask him for a gift.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2022
grin thet guy is a focused dude that knows exactly what he wants..

7 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Connected1: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Nawa

What you asked for is expensive na.

Ungreedy people ask for anything the giver can get them and they show appreciation for whatever they were given.

But you readily made a huge demand, Olochi, what have you been offering him since.

He sensed your greed or he knew you were actually greedy, that's why he requested you become his girlfriend in exchange for that.

Change oh, you actually carried your greed into 2022.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Beblessedbaba: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Pls go on your knees to ask for the laptop from an Helper.

Don't mock God ... If you don't date him the world won't end.. Don't you think Laptop is huge for him considering the background of your friendship. Ask your loved ones to get you a laptop or seek crowd funding help then pray for them Afterwards on your knees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by siofra(f): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Wicked men everywhere angry

Meanwhile I need a laptop too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Lastpharoah33: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2022
siofra:
Wicked men everywhere angry

Meanwhile I need a laptop too.

Keep opening monikers every minute of the day.

8 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Innobee99(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Say Yes to his request, collect the laptop and find excuse to dump him weeks later.

Well, you're a Nigerian girl. Sense is always far from you people. No surprises here.
I go storm ur location collect my laptop back with interest

Nonsense and Non-ingredients

5 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Whois(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2022
You don't deserve each other

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:

I dont want to play, mind games.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? / My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) / Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.