Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend (46014 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by SATANlST: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
siofra:
Please what is peppered chicken that somebody cannot afford

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy, may God help them. Amen.
naija girls have smelling toto, all of them
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by ojuu4u(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I don't see anything wrong in what he did.

The girl is a visitor, so he has to make her comfortable in his domain, this is the same thing most of you will do for a visitor when broke

I still don't understand why it is an issue.

Hope you read where op said, soldier man secretly told attendant to parkage his own because he didn't have enough money

Nothing bad if you spend any amount for ur visitors to him or her comfortable but not at discomfort of ur own self
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by delpee(f): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

You're right. A life of pretence will lead to more demands from the woman without guilt feelings. He's presenting himself as being capable of meeting her needs, whereas he can't.

A woman is meant to be a helper as designed by God. She's to add value to his life. He's expected to provide for his family no doubt but he doesn't need to starve to death to feed his wife (not girlfriend o). That will be counter productive. Proverbs 31: 10 - 31 summarises it all for the woman.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by MNDY(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Alpha male like me. Back then in school, I was hungry one day while with my bestie. She expected us to go to a classy eatery for that. I took her to my favourite Mama Grace very delicious Buka. Feeling uncomfortable, she managed to order swallow as I ate mine.

When I finished eating, she said she can't eat hers, I collect am make I carry am go chop for house. She paid for hers, I paid for mine.

Guys wey dey mumu for women can vex me eehhh...

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
bragamycin:
U get problem.
If to say she shine eyes begin Dey order, Na so u go insult her for here as hungry.
She addressed u the way u dress nd u Dey vex.

U for just kuku drop like. 100k bundle for her front to avoid plenty plenty

Nna ehn.. You see this life ehn
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Afamsi: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
tchidi066:
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me
Good woman
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by moyosore32: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
About a month ago. Ds gal and I went out on a date
We arrived at our selected spot and then sat down made our orders, she ordered chicken and sauce I ordered same as a real guy man wey I be cos na me go pay, fast forward..... our order came but unfortunately, derr was only one chicken meal left so I opted for turkey blah blah whatever they call it at the restaurant.... mk we no long cap sha i finished mine befor her, so she wasn’t able to finish hers so derr for... my brothers and sisters in d lord guess what I did

Well I helped her to finish off her meal
Na my money so I fit decide whatever i want to do with my money
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by 2ScrewsLoose: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

Leave guyman make e knack,, that's the game
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Newboss(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ficient:
A smart girl supposed decode na. Na so I take one babe go fast food that year, she look me up and down nai she talk say she no go eat, she go only taste small from my own. Based on say she fit say I no too hold cash. Man never package himself fully that year, but I just landed a good oil company job. Na so I thank God say she look down on me, although I was prepared for her and even like 6 of her friends bcuz na so warri girls dey do that yeah. I spend only 1.5k, still force her collect big ice cream for her siblings. Last last I didn't continue with the relationship, as she dey look down on me say I no too hold cash, she no know say me don summarize her already say she no reach my spec for a serious relationship, based on levels don change

Look down on you? So you wan make she chop you dry? You get very serious issues with yourself.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by wink2015(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:

YOU DID NOT TELL US THE FINAL CLOSING ENCOUNTER.

What happened at the final end.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by WoundedLamb: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
tchidi066:
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me

But he made it look like he was taking the same thing. Apparently, the girl didn't even know he was 'suffering'.

I've always maintained that anyone offering to take someone out or invite someone for dinner/lunch should set expectations ahead of time especially if it's the first time.

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by OvertheTop(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ficient:
A smart girl supposed decode na. Na so I take one babe go fast food that year, she look me up and down nai she talk say she no go eat, she go only taste small from my own. Based on say she fit say I no too hold cash. Man never package himself fully that year, but I just landed a good oil company job. Na so I thank God say she look down on me, although I was prepared for her and even like 6 of her friends bcuz na so warri girls dey do that yeah. I spend only 1.5k, still force her collect big ice cream for her siblings. Last last I didn't continue with the relationship, as she dey look down on me say I no too hold cash, she no know say me don summarize her already say she no reach my spec for a serious relationship, based on levels don change

so , You are looking for a Spec that can Challenge Your Pocket.... abi.... ok o

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BestRicePlug28(f): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who is in pH here

Come and let me teach u how to show love to a woman without buying onions and peppers to eat pretending it's suya.

Buy 50 bags of rice and I give u 1 bag free.

Buy 100 bags of rice I give u 3 bags free.

Price is 22500.

I dey pH with rice u see u pay, u order and pay u get.

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Lawlab249: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
tchidi066:

Let's hangout by weekend. I like you already.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by ericmor: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Peppered chicken na your mateeeeeee? grin

Well, op,the truth is that I dey always dey pity any guyman wey dey try impress him woman at the expense of loosegaurding himself.........You see,this is one reason why I love hanging out with my guys, because when we are together,with or without money,we dey always dey feel okay cool. No need to carry body cheesy

The guy na chop n clean mouth. He knows wat d girl likes n to do to chop d girl and he did it just to get between her legs. May not be his gf self. U know say ladies dey like lies well well. Bcs man no get money no mean say u no fit chop girls, u just need to be smart ni
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by OgaTheTop2: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
tchidi066:
I have been looking for a girl like you. How do we jam abeg? I am not ashamed to ask you out here on NL...and I won't die neither if you say 'No' here on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Peppered chicken na your mateeeeeee? grin

Well, op,the truth is that I dey always dey pity any guyman wey dey try impress him woman at the expense of loosegaurding himself.........You see,this is one reason why I love hanging out with my guys, because when we are together,with or without money,we dey always dey feel okay cool. No need to carry body cheesy
Haha
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Dating in Nigeria right now is an even bigger responsibility than being a father.

The idea of being a single father is becoming interesting to me.

There was a thread yesterday where the woman was complaining about men in their 40s unmarried and just partying around, happy, she don’t know they have swallowed the single-dad pill and don’t want the added responsibility that comes with women.
Lol
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Mrscarter(f): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2021
siofra:
Please what is peppered chicken that somebody cannot afford

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy, may God help them. Amen.

If thsts ur logic then tgat makes Nigerian girls too lazy and leeches
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by MrColdsweat: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Toseenlove:

Cc:MrColdSweat
Another food don land, Seems guys have started feeling the Heat In this perilous days grin
Reasonable Men must have sense by force by fire. I have always said this, Men are the cause of the most problems and solutions of the world. But they create "MORE PROBLEMS THAN SOLUTIONS" The other gender Is Just there like an Intermediary, more of like a dummy, Anywhere Belle Face & Where Breeze Blow Them Go. They are the ones truly enjoying Life while Men keep on Suffering themselves with their nonsensical egoistic nature lol......

We cannot fully identify our problems as men because we always look at each other through the eyes of masculinity.

Only women look at us from a different perspective but they would not tell us our problems which are beneficial to them.

Example, in your full life, how many women have openly admitted that men are slaves?

They kept shut for thousands of years, enjoying men's servitude. Presently they are liberated, but they still enjoy the benefits of masculinity and they do not speak against it.

Feminists want equal rights but do they speak against men's slavery to women? How many female soldiers or police officers have died protecting society?

A feminist will not tell you that a man is a slave because your eyes could be open and you won't be of use to her. She will instead tell you what women are suffering.

Women will call you all sweet, ego-swelling names when you suffer for them so that you can endure and keep suffering for them. They will never tell men that men are suffering so that men will continue to suffer for them.

You see men brag that women are lesser beings, that women are this, that women are that. Infact, masculinity na just suffering and bragging full am.

women are smart, but do you see them brag about how smart they?

No.

They pretend to be dumb and weak just to give you the illusion that you are the head and the smarter one, so that you can fool yourself and slave for her.

And they have all impressively, collectively kept the slavery of men a secret for centuries.

These people are fvccking smarter than men and they pretend not to be, so that we can continue being slaves.

Only God knows what they would have done to us if they had our physical strength.

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Toseenlove: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
MrColdsweat:

We cannot fully identify our problems as men because we always look at each other through the eyes of masculinity.

Only women look at us from a different perspective but they would not tell us our problems which are beneficial to them.

Example, in your full life, how many women have openly admitted that men are slaves?

They kept shut for thousands of years, enjoying men's servitude. Presently they are liberated, but they still enjoy the benefits of masculinity and they do not speak against it.

Feminists want equal rights but do they speak against men's slavery to women? How many female soldiers or police officers have died protecting society?

A feminist will not tell you that a man is a slave because your eyes could be open and you won't be of use to her. She will instead tell you what women are suffering.

Women will call you all sweet, ego-swelling names when you suffer for them so that you can endure and keep suffering for them. They will never tell men that men are suffering so that men will continue to suffer for them.

You see men brag that women are lesser beings, that women are this, that women are that. Infact, masculinity na just suffering and bragging full am.

women are smart, but do you see them brag about how smart they?

No.

They pretend to be dumb and weak just to give you the illusion that you are the head and the smarter one, so that you can fool yourself and slave for her.

And they have all impressively, collectively kept the slavery of men a secret for centuries.

These people are fvccking smarter than men and they pretend not to be, so that we can continue being slaves.

Only God knows what they would have done to us if they had our physical strength.

Thank you and God bless you.....
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by 360clips: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Male soldiers are the biggest stupid simps you'll ever see in your life! Don't be fooled by that name "soldier" most of em are soft cry babies. Don't pity foolish men like them that try to impress these vagina creatures, with time their mumu go do! angry
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Gee64: 4:42am On Nov 05, 2021
It's natural for a man to try to impress the woman.
Take a cue from the cock sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.