Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend (46020 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
bragamycin:
U get problem.
If to say she shine eyes begin Dey order, Na so u go insult her for here as hungry.
She addressed u the way u dress nd u Dey vex.

U for just kuku drop like. 100k bundle for her front to avoid plenty plenty

Hahaha. if to say I dress well, drive fine car she for Bill me and I go spend the money, despite the fact say she no meet my spec. But as she look me say I fit no hold, come pity my pocket, na so I keep my money na, make I no too spend for person when no fit my spec
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Drella(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
MicGood1

You sent a DM??
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Eminimore: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:
Please what is peppered chicken that somebody cannot afford

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy, may God help them. Amen.
This girl ur bad mouth too much
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
bragamycin:
U get problem.
If to say she shine eyes begin Dey order, Na so u go insult her for here as hungry.

I swear, big problem! Can you imagine?? She made no demands on you, problem. She make demands, issues.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
tchidi066:
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me

undecided Did you read the story at all? Mscheew. Who knows if you kuku be transgender.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
Anytime women gist comes up about spending u see these ndi father Christmas, they will not shut up o because their mind knows who they are but because they want to feel among strong mind men they are the ones to come here and be bragging ( woman no fit chop me, fish brain no fit chop me) but outside here, they are pos to some very small girls.

A good man is a good man, he gives without announcing, he gives within his means and his heart is at peace with him.
See as a man u can't give what you don't have, I bet u all that girl is not that man's girlfriend "if this story is real" uncle wants to get down with her at all cost and he's pocket wasn't speaking the same language. It's either toasting in progress or something about to go down.

No two real people that are dating will ever want to suck the other dry, infact I'll rather I have a healthy business conversation during a hangout than u buying heaven and Earth for my table.

Beautiful summation!

cc: pansophist

Coman see a brothaman, a Soldier for that matter, disgracing the brotherhood. grin Chai.

Men are what?

Complete am for me, abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Rickmann: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
That is how simps go about worshipping pussy and the sad thing is that they try to tell the rest of us that do things differently that we are not mature.

Don't mind that guy
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Beautiful summation!

Coman see a brothaman, a Soldier for that matter, disgracing the brotherhood. grin Chai.

Men are what?

Mbanuuu
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Imagine the SIMP eating Ordinary ONIONS with bottled water and the girl is on Peppered chicken and 5Alive.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Expensive23(f): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy.
Send me airtime.
Let me see how rich you are cheesy
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by siofra(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Expensive23:

Send me airtime.
Let me see how rich you are cheesy

No.

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Expensive23(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

No.
Broke people everywhere. Sapa grin grin
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Beautiful summation!

Men are what?

He is not disgracing any brotherhood. He is dishonouring himself. Lots of people starts from the bottom, and grow into being stronger. It's the natural order of things. Perhaps about a decade ago, I can see myself doing similar to what the soldier did, and probably in 10 years later, the same soldier will be the one women spend their money, fighting over.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2021
pansophist:

He is not disgracing any brotherhood. He is dishonouring himself. Lots of people starts from the bottom, and grow into being stronger. It's the natural order of things. Perhaps about a decade ago, I can see myself doing similar to what the soldier did, and probably in 10 years later, the same soldier will be the one women spend their money, fighting over.

Why you come carry this kain seriousness come? undecided
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why you come carry this kain seriousness come? undecided

I always de serious, afterall, life na serious business. Na why tongue
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2021
pansophist:

I always de serious, afterall, life na serious business. Na why tongue

Mtchew. Shift.

BestRicePlug28:
Mbanuuu

It wasn't you I was asking, sir.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Mtchew. Shift.

It wasn't you I was asking, sir.
Not sir
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

Not sir

Okay, ma.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay, ma.
Thank you
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

Thank you
You're welcome, ma.

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Drella(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

Nigerian boys are too broke and stingy, may God help them. Amen.

It's because whenever you go out, it's the guy that always pays the bills.

OP,how do you know he is a private from just vest?
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by mbahdi(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Allahu kubar
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by kingimmaculate(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2021
JESUS LOVES YOU, REPENT TODAY TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by themes009(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Your business will grow if you mind your business !

1 Like

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2021
jaelz:
So yesterday wey be chilling day we all know as e dey be as joli fellows now, as a man wey no dey dull I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

To each man his own. He made sacrifices so his woman wiill be happy.

Do you know if the girl has made sacrifices for him in the past?

You cant do it but you will want a woman to make such sacrifices for you.

Make una dey learn to mind una business abeg. This is the shithole behaviour I find irritating with Niggerians. You go bar but you are still looking at what is on other people's plates.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2021
themes009:
Your business will grow if you mind your business !
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by aikyg(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2021
She's not his girlfriend. He just wants to sleep with her.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by KiNg0G: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
tchidi066:
The girl friend herself should be ashamed of herself, it shows she is a glutton, i can't watch my man take something way less expensive while i rake the giant portion, it's greediness, even if he doesn't mind well i mind, and we must take equal proportions, or we can order as take away and eat together at home. These girls that go out and eat a whole banquet on top of a guy's pocket, i don't know how they do it, the shame will be too much on me

Equal portion on top my pocket?

Except your money is involved, if you no contribute anyone I give you...na your luck.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by pickatyoubackup: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Guess he is a SIMPle man, and ladies will love him more.

Check my signature if you have a car and worried about it's safety.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Marpol2021(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
tongue grin op, why you no order for full chicken for the army guy. U self u no try ooo. Abi na you order for pepper and bottle water while your gf dey chop chicken pepper soup.
Re: Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend by Gcool2(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2021
bragamycin:
U get problem.

so apt...I don't understand why people are like this... someone pitied your condition,decided not to stress you financially but you dey vex say y she no stress you...man sef get problem,no be only woman

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Men Cant Do Without / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.