Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos (9820 Views)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / Without plenty of sex, your Vigina would waste away ; New Research ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
All I see are mamiwater women competing for their edition of Most Beautiful Mermaid in the Underworld

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by criuze(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

But Brazilian men love it

I doubt men has that much interest in this women millennium uncladly shows

There's much fetishising of female delicate body organs

Brazilian men might have trained to be found of that, ( if even a saner large part of them do)
to do a blame shift, in order words make the claims of men objectifying the women in the society

If men should take the blame, then women have no need beign accused of only offering the sex commodity in exchange for whatever the sweat of a man

On the other hand, there's a big mind game to decifer in all these,
Then why do promoter, large events businesses and corporations eager to offer sex-like related expositions as the only valid thrilling contents in the world today

Men has been at the receiving ends of all these not-worths

So saying that Brazilian men and infact all men loves it is an explicit accusation, whereby the accused have been totally ignorant of the decoys and mass gender seductions and psychological rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by criuze(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I really don't understand what you mean bro

Men has always been the victims from Adam

While they take every blame for the byproduct of these nonsense
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Depressed101: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jezebels grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
justscorchone:
All I see are mamiwater women competing for their edition of Most Beautiful Mermaid in the Underworld

Lol
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Depressed101:
Jezebels grin

Na wa make person do celebrate carnival again? Lol
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Obakoolex:
Funny thing is that men were there too but you will never see them unclad like the women.

Three things that causes evil mostly;
1. Money
2. Power
3. WOMEN

Lol nothing interesting to see on a man's body na
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
More

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
What of this?

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Hotspotbro(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
stunnert:
The legions of demons in Brazil are on a different level and so so strong in deception, distraction and soul destruction. If you know then you know
Shut your fucking mouth

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Eminimore: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is like na Brazil I go do my December

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nebes: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Beautiful daughters of men.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by stunnert(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hotspotbro:
Shut your fucking mouth
How dare you tell me to shut up huh ? I repeat how dare you talk to me like that. Can you say that to my face if you see me huh ? Can you even look me on the eye ? Can you withstand my fury you idiot
Don't you ever ever quote me again you dim wit
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Kirkman: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Just as it was in the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah.
Matthew 24:37-39.

All that I am seeing here are Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, the Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites daughters of men undecided
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by ClassicMan202(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
The most confused set of creatures are women.... They cry out for being sexualized, then turn around and compete for whose is gonna be more naked
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Whitelite: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
I call it COORDINATED FLEXING. DEM make SENSE.
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Kcgeology: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
stunnert:
The legions of demons in Brazil are on a different level and so so strong in deception, distraction and soul destruction. If you know then you know
. U are in d spirit bro. Well said

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by MarketDispatch: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Emmadoc:
Op go fvck tayagrin

Who told you so? If you do mistake,na transgender you carry enter room.
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Blacknote: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2021
When is the next Rio carnival.
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Blacknote:
When is the next Rio carnival.

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by zexy2030(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Obakoolex:
Funny thing is that men were there too but you will never see them unclad like the women.

Three things that causes evil mostly;
1. Money
2. Power
3. WOMEN
Money a problem created by men.

Power and nudity a problem women invited.
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Faber(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Most of these ladies are married, look at them proudly showing off their wedding rings...

But Nija stupid bitches will copy their costumes and will not copy the fact that they are loyally married to their husbands

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Emmadoc: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Who told you so? If you do mistake,na transgender you carry enter room.

Bob riskies plenty for there ba?
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by jaszplus12(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
One famous brazilian football player Edmundo AKA the Animal, would leave the club in italy without permission to attend this carnival even in there are matches to be played! He couldnt live without the carnival! And that ended his playing days in europe!

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by MarketDispatch: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Emmadoc:

Bob riskies plenty for there ba?

lol... too much...try and see
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Emmadoc: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2021
MarketDispatch:

lol... too much...try and see

I don change my mind be thatgrin
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2021

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Exkandayee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, Brazil is westernized

Op abeg help me come Brazil nah, please nah,I swear to God I'll be loyal forever to you
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Exkandayee:

Op abeg help me come Brazil nah, please nah,I swear to God I'll be loyal forever to you

Lol
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Exkandayee(m): 1:12am On Oct 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol

I'm not joking bro,naija is hell, help your brother and I'll help another brother,life goes like that, please
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

I'm not joking bro,naija is hell, help your brother and I'll help another brother,life goes like that, please

I understand you bro
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by budaatum: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
criuze:

I doubt men has that much interest in this women millennium uncladly shows

We can at least say Nigerian men love it. I mean, you is all mens here loving it though I bet you'd claim you don't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Outfit A Girl Wore In My School...Romantic Or Slutty (Pics) / Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.