Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos (9816 Views)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / Without plenty of sex, your Vigina would waste away ; New Research ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sexy sequins and plenty of skin are all on show as Rio's famous carnival opens with its traditional spectacular samba dancing

The city's 13 top samba schools were competing for the title of carnival champions and pulled out all the stops

Thousands flocked to see the elaborate parades and dancers' spectacular costumes in the city's Sambadrome

The five-day Rio Carnival dates back to 1640 and is a spectacular celebration to mark the start of lent

Rio de Janeiro kicked off its annual carnival parades over the weekend in a swirl of glitter, sequins, and spectacular outfits.

The Brazilian city's 13 top samba schools were competing for the title of carnival champions and each had around one hour to wow spectators in the Sambadrome with elaborate shows and scantily clad dancers.

Thousands flocked to see the parades and competitions for the five-day celebration to mark the start of Lent.

Members of multiple parades represent different parts of the annual extravaganza, while men and women partake in an array of fascinating dances and performances.

The Rio Carnival typically starts a week before Ash Wednesday with parties beginning in December, despite being heavily influenced by European and African traditions today.

The first one was held in the 1640s in honor of the Greek wine gods and saw the Romans organize events to celebrate Saturnalia and Bacchus.

The first masquerade carnival took place in 1840 and saw influence from Italy's carnivals - with revelers dancing to the polka and waltz. Samba was then incorporated in 1917.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLvUTqQDFcc

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/sexy-women-and-plenty-of-skin-are-all.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Spectacular: A dancer from the Estacio de Sa samba school competes in the Rio Carnival parades in the Sambadrome

1 Share

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Fahdiga(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
I can smell the pussy from here. What a tight pussy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by yuping(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Is like this Brazil �� na only enjoyment them sabi

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Members of Perola Negra Special Group samba school take part in the traditional carnival parade at Anhembi Sambadrome

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
I can smell the pussy from here. What a tight pussy

grin cheesy
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
yuping:
Is like this Brazil �� na only enjoyment them sabi

Brazil na enjoyment country,beer cheap like Coca-Cola for Brazil

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
The annual Rio Carnival sees samba schools compete in a dazzling competition as thousands watch

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by yuping(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Brazil na enjoyment country,beer cheap like Coca-Cola for Brazil
Egbe, how much be flight ticket again.
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
A dancer spreads her wings during the Rio Carnival parades in Brazil as samba schools competed in the Sambadrome

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
yuping:

Egbe, how much be flight ticket again.

From $1000
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Fahdiga(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

grin cheesy
Bro enjoy your life. You worked hard for it. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Emmadoc: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Op go fvck tayagrin
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
A member of the Viradouro samba school strikes a pose during the Rio carnival parade in the Sambadrome

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bro enjoy your life. You worked hard for it. Goodluck

cool
Emmadoc:
Op go fvck tayagrin

Lol
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Members of the Grande Rio samba school parade in the Sambadrome Marques de Sapucai during Carnival 2020 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by stunnert(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
The legions of demons in Brazil are on a different level and so so strong in deception, distraction and soul destruction. If you know then you know

16 Likes

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Kindness218: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
I for like attend this carnival oo, but my pocket say I should go allen roundabout

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by criuze(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
We've been begging women everyday to avoid getting naked

What's just the meaning,

It would have been more colorful covering the whole body with colorful feathers

Than walking semi naked like mad things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kindness218:
I for like attend this carnival oo, but my pocket say I should go allen roundabout

Lol

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
stunnert:
The legions of demons in Brazil are on a different level and so so strong in deception, distraction and soul destruction. If you know then you know

Lol, Brazil is westernized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
criuze:

What's just the meaning,

Than walking semin unclear like mad things

But Brazilian men love it

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by criuze(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

But Brazilian men love it

Must women will still apear like this over here

Do you think men will like it

Bro there's more to this than such phantasies
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Spectacular: This dancer is from the Estacio de Sa samba school and was competing at the Rio carnival in Brazil

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
criuze:

Must women will still apear like this over here

Do you think men will like it

Bro there's more to this than such phantasies

I really don't understand what you mean bro

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Members of Uniao da Ilha samba school parade in the Sambadrome

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by traihit: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
criuze:

What's just the meaning,

Than walking semi naked like mad things

That's why I'm baffled when there's a shout of women objectification and then the same women come out in a way that'd make men objectify them. It seems men are really the one in bondage of a society that they majorly created!

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Danjikanbauchi: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
All I can see are old Oloshoism, very old with skiny yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
All I can see are old Oloshoism, very old with skiny yansh grin

It is a carnival nothing like olosho matter here, calabar carnival nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Lordbinsmar: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbish angry
Re: Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos by Obakoolex(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Funny thing is that men were there too but you will never see them unclad like the women.

Three things that causes evil mostly;
1. Money
2. Power
3. WOMEN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics / How To Make Someone Fall In Love / We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.