Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife (2662 Views)

"Na Me Go Open Am" - Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Chat With Davido / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" / Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Powelandnn: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Celebrity barman, Cubana ChiefPriest leaks the chat between popular reality star, Maria Chike, and the wife of her lover whom she had threatened.

This is coming hours after the biracial reality star noted on her Instastory, ‘If I can’t have you, nobody can,’ after being called out for having an affair with a married man.

Obi Cubana, in a recent post once again called out the reality by revealing her chats with the embattled wife of her lover whose marriage is on the brink of collapse.

In the chat, Maria apologized for the drama brought upon the family while assuring the woman that she was ready to give up the affair just so the marriage can go back to what it was.

Sharing the snapshots of the chat, Cubana Chief Priest wrote, “Side Chick Dey Message Madam Dey Advice Am, Maria You Get Mind Shaaaa.”

https://loadedpulse.com/cubana-chiefpriest-leaks-marias-chat-pleading-for-mercy-from-lovers-wife/

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Illuminatiship(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cubans relax men must cheat..

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by tillaman(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Photo
No be juju be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Illuminatiship(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na people Marriage all this ashawo Sabi destroy.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Illuminatiship(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria you shall reap whatever you sow NIGERIA
Women leave peoples husbands alone.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Jochabed(f): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
And this is someone's "Role Model" SMH.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Layormiii(f): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cubana chief priest rest in Jesus name, rest. You have already proved your point since o, all these one you're doing now ko necestri, but as a loud mouthed man that you are, you must spill everything.

Maria, nawa. This scandal is too early o. Instead of you to be working on brands signing you, making your mark and all, nah married man scandal you dey do.
Really expected alot from you even tho you didn't make it to the finals.. no one is a saint oo, but you see Nengi? That's the standard. She might be doing her own o but nobody dey hear piimmm.. one year later and she's still on her own, signing deals and doing big stuffs.
Nawa

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Mrkumareze(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who knows how chief priest's sister is for Mr Kelvin to abandon her in Nigeria cheesy I hope she's not akpa beans
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Kondomatic(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
The wife or ex wife of Kelvin is a man in heart.

My Respect

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by tutudesz: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
What goes around comes around undecided no forget you get daughters and sisters O!
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Cubans relax men must cheat..
will you accept your kid sister husband to treat her like this ?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Me and my elder sister hubby deh ball Weller, we pop different highness, club together carry babes, but he respect and take care of his family and non of this ladies know his house, they all know my crip.

That's how a mature guy should roll.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anyways,she has apologized and to err is human, to forgive divine.I pray that man leaves her alone because the way some of these married men behave ehn,as if their wife don't give them sex at home.The man caused all these problems and probably lied to her about his marriage. Men can lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ehn

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Me and my elder sister hubby deh ball Weller, we pop different highness, club together carry babes, but he respect and take care of his family and non of this ladies know his house, they all know my crip.

I pray your sister finds out the devil that you are.Non sense

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Maria you shall reap whatever you sow NIGERIA
Women leave peoples husbands alone.
Abi Nigerian men should learn to respect marital vows. The Kelvin must have lied to maria about his marriage

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I pray your sister finds out the devil that you are.Non sense
she will not find out because no reason to suspect the husband. He never keep late hour, she have more than enough to spend with my niece she is a happy woman always praying for God protection on us.

Her hubby is a good man she meet him through me,
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
she will not find out because no reason to suspect the husband. He never keep late hour, she have more than enough to spend with my niece she is a happy woman always praying for God protection on us.

Her hubby is a good man she meet him through me,
I doubt if she's truly your sister,so carrying babes for your sister's husband and giving him your crib to have sex with prostitutes is the best way to pay for her kindness? You are really a bad person, no conscience whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I doubt if she's truly your sister,so carrying babes for your sister's husband and giving him your crib to have sex with prostitutes is the best way to pay for her kindness? You are really a bad person, no conscience whatsoever.
he don't sleep with anyone in my creep so stop this rubbish already.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
he don't sleep with anyone in my creep so stop this rubbish already.
I won't stop,do you have conscience at all? have you for once thought about how your sister will feel if she ever finds out you are in the of her husband's cheating.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by novia22(f): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Lobatan!!!
Tomorrow pesin go carry this one keep for house.....If you cannot have your sister's back, I wonder whose back you will have.
Lord please come and scatter this world cos me I am not understanding again...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by ogkrakkid(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Layormiii:
Cubana chief priest rest in Jesus name, rest. You have already proved your point since o, all these one you're doing now ko necestri, but as a loud mouthed man that you are, you must spill everything.

Maria, nawa. This scandal is too early o. Instead of you to be working on brands signing you, making your mark and all, nah married man scandal you dey do.
Really expected alot from you even tho you didn't make it to the finals.. no one is a saint oo, but you see Nengi? That's the standard. She might be doing her own o but nobody dey hear piimmm.. one year later and she's still on her own, signing deals and doing big stuffs.
Nawa
Hmmm.
U call him a loud mouthed man?.am sure u are not married.evem wen u do same shall befall u.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by wordapostle(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

And you are happy your sister's husband is cheating and good at hiding it. Are you serious right now?
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

Wow! Humans are truly wicked.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Layormiii(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
ogkrakkid:

Hmmm.
U call him a loud mouthed man?.am sure u are not married.evem wen u do same shall befall u.
I reject it in Jesus name.. I won't dsy you with curses too. Only shows the type of person you are. God bless you Mr

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by ogkrakkid(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Layormiii:
I reject it in Jesus name.. I won't dsy you with curses too. Only shows the type of person you are. God bless you Mr
Bless u too..
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Wow! Humans are truly wicked.
you are the wicked person here, as long he is taking care of his home and the wife never complained for once we move
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
wordapostle:

And you are happy your sister's husband is cheating and good at hiding it. Are you serious right now?
fuckoff, we even kush together, enough refnor, pop plenty codine so fuckoff
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by Danjikanbauchi: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
novia22:

Lobatan!!!
Tomorrow pesin go carry this one keep for house.....If you cannot have your sister's back, I wonder whose back you will have.
grin grin nobody should scatter this world ooo. Of you scatter it you will pay me cheesy
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by sharpwriter(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
novia22:

Lobatan!!!
Scatter where? God no go scatter anything, at least not yet. grin
What if you catch ya pastor or mummy G. O. doing the do cheesy

With all the yeye news we dey see all around, you still no understand. You'd better know that for this world, the more you look, the less you see. Start getting used to it madam, or else people go use your head wella. cheesy
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by wordapostle(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
fuckoff, we even kush together, enough refnor, pop plenty codine so fuckoff

Say no more
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by novia22(f): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
sharpwriter:

Scatter where? God no go scatter anything, at least not yet. grin
What if you catch ya pastor or mummy G. O. doing the do cheesy

With all the yeye news we dey see all around, you still no understand. You'd better know that for this world, the more you look, the less you see. Start getting used to it madam, or else people go use your head wella. cheesy

The evil going on in this world is getting worse by the day. Plenty nonsense Upandan....
If one's husband isn't getting snatched for selfish Un-Godly reasons, Someone is pulling a Chidinma Ojukwu somewhere else. If people ain't getting missing, kids are being molested....if people aren't getting robbed, Someone is eyeing someone else's head for rituals.....Plus the Oga kpata kpata of them all which is this country we are in.....We can't get used to ish like this na......
As for the one that wee try to use my head......I laugh in Patience Ozokwus incarnation....That one dey meth?
grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Maria’s Chat Pleading For Mercy From Lover’s Wife by samtol4(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kelvin failed to control his erection. He supposed respect his marital vow. Why is the Cubana priest not dragging the man ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Mystery: Photos Of Celebrities Who Existed Before And Later Reincarnated / Genevieve Denies Dbanj / Breaking News!! Mercy Jonhson Okorie And Daughter Purity Okorie Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.