Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? (1030 Views)

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by mamagee3(f): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hi all, I know this married man that has only ladies on his friend list..He has about 1600 Facebook friends and they are all ladies.

Is that unusual? grin
Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Kriss216: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, I know this married man that has only ladies on his friend list..He has about 1600 Facebook friends and they are all ladies.

Is that unusual? grin
He's the General Manager of Simpathy Group.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Mybrotheralso: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
mamagee3:

Is that unusual? grin
Mamagee I go like fvck that your wet pvssy cool

1 Like

Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by mamagee3(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:

He's the General Manager of Simpathy Group.
Simpathy group

What’s that?
Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Personally, apart from my close friends and male family members that I've in my friends list,the rest na women cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

Mamagee I go like fvck that your wet pvssy cool

Tf ,why can't you respect random people you meet online, though it's a faceless forum but it's still human being using it......

At least you should fear your future because nobody knows what he or she is going to meet, Only God knows how you're living your life......
Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Kriss216: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
mamagee3:

Simpathy group

What’s that?
It's a group of companies made of Simpathetic men.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Mybrotheralso: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

[s]Tf ,why can't you respect random people you meet online, though it's a faceless forum but it's still human being using it......

At least you should fear your future because nobody knows what he or she is going to meet, Only God knows how you're living your life[/s]......
Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Truvelisback(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mamagee3 and her obsessions.

Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by McOluOmo: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Is that unusual? grin

Re: Facebook: When A Man Has Only Ladies On His Facebook Friend List? by Eyinju112(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Weytin joblessness go cause
So you actually sat down to be scrolling through someone’s Facebook friends from 1-1600

I pray for you this day that you find a job soon
You really need one

(1) (Reply)

'99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' / My Best Friend’s Husband Lied And Used Me Against My Best Friend / My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.