Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

'99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' (1031 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
FORGET LOVE, LET US CATCH THE LAZZY STUDENT!

Supposing that you are sitting for a final year exam, and this happens to be the only question that came out for a particular course.. I'm very sure that 99% of the student in that class will have this course carry over..

If you think that you are not among the student that will have carry over in that course, then prove it here let us see..

Question?

* Which of the cup get filled first..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Your time starts now!
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Viicfuntop(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
And you lazy questionnaire, what’s the question?
No one should assume

The answer is 5

I’ll modify for the “olodos” quoting me
What cup gets filled “first”

1. Cup 4 = One of the outlet is blocked
2. Cup 9 = Also blocked
3. Cup 7 = Also blocked
4. Cup 5= Not blocked

2 Likes

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Radionigeria: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cup number 4.. I'm not a dull student
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Cerebellum: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Your time starts now!

Your time starts now kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Jeromejnr(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Radionigeria:
Cup number 4.. I'm not a dull student

Chai. It is well with you.
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by fourboys: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Make una stop All this nonsense embarassed embarassed
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Notyourtype: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why are you asking me question u should be asking kg3 student na?
it is cup number 4..
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Notyourtype: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:
No one should assume

The answer is 5
Nawa.. It is cup number 4.. Check well
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Fakealart930: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
The correct answer is cup number 9

4 Likes

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by federal9: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cup number 5

You all have to watch the bottom and the pipe also.
Cup number 4 is closed at the bottom

Cup number 9' pipe is blocked/ closed.

7 is lower, while 5 is a little above 7.

5 get filled first, then 7, but 7 is blocked.

1 Like

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Viicfuntop(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Notyourtype:
Why are you asking me question u should be asking kg3 student na?

it is cup number 4..
Notyourtype:

It’s funny you said this and yet you can’t answer a kg question sad. How on earth is that cup 4

1 Like

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by federal9: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Notyourtype:

Cup number four is closed at the bottom.

Look at it carefully.

It has no opening.
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Candiladymylove: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
It is cup number 4.. I need extra paper, Next question?
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by SmartPolician: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
You can look at it from two perspectives:
1. The drink flowing from the source won't be enough to fill the cups because the jar is blocked with a wood-like cork.
2. Let's even assume it is flowing. It means that 9 will be the first to get filled up because 4 is blocked (no outflow).
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by daddytime(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cup number 4 of course...

Check out my siggy
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Abc125: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
I think it is cup number 9..
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by FREEBNB: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
cup number 5. all those ops saying 4 and other numbers are part Nigeria problem

3 Likes

Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Abc125: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:

It’s funny you said this and yet you can’t answer a kg question sad. How on earth is that cup 4
And it is not number 5 either.. It is 9
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by federal9: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abc125:
I think it is cup number 9..

Look at the pipe of number 9

It is closed/ locked at the outlet.

Look at it again, this time be careful
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by federal9: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
FREEBNB:

You are also one of the problems because cup 5 is above cup 7

Shouldn't the lower one get filled first?

Look again.

I am just giving an expo. Look at 5 and 7 again
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by care4you: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cup 9
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
federal9:
Cup number 7
... shocked
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:
No one should assume

The answer is 5
tongue
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
FREEBNB:
i tongue
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Lionking4321: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Such easy question, even if i no no book, i go pass this one .. Cup number 4..
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Romeomustdie: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol. Its 4 na! tongue
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Merlinseason7: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
First will be 4, next will be 5, next will be 9 and followed by 7
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Viicfuntop(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

why u dey give expo na? Not allowed

You asked a question that you do not know yourself and you are bodly calling someone else Olodo when it should be pasted on your forehead. I modified my initial answer for kindergarten students. I believe you should be able to understand why I said it’s 5.
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mcslize: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Mylordmygod1: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Viicfuntop:

You asked a question that you do not know yourself and you are bodly calling someone else Olodo when it should be pasted on your forehead. I modified my initial answer for kindergarten students. I believe you should be able to understand why I said it’s 5.
did i say u got it wrong?
Re: '99% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Question; Prove Me Wrong!' by Viicfuntop(f): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i was talking about u telling them the trick to answer it correctly, not everybody will notice..

grin sorry then

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In / Why Do Men Expect Women To Fix Them? / Guys, Share Your Gold Digger Stories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.