Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In (1035 Views)

Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Stepdaughter Caught Me Fv-cking My P.A. She Open Her Clit & Slid My D’!ck In by LoveEtRomance6: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Steve was one of our company’s VIP visitors, he had some business engagements for a couple of days at our office. Just for explanation, I work at a local branch of a big company which is located abroad. I am the executive secretary to the general manager, over and above being the public relations officer, taking care of visitors, gusts and officials visiting for business purposes from the home office at the main company.

Steve’s official visit was only for two days, but he said he liked our country very much, he wanted to extend his stay as a personal vacation for a week or more. Being a VIP, the General manager asked me to book a nice separate rented house for Steve. The company would cover his business trip stay, the rest will be covered by him personally. Steve told me, his stepdaughter, Lisa, who had just turned eighteen, would be joining him during his vacation on the first day after his business is over.

Being the public relations officer, and being involved with Steve from day one, we both felt comfortable with each other, he was in his early fifties, and I was in my late twenties. He asked me if I could help take him and his daughter around in some tours around my country, showing them the interesting places, which was my pleasure anyway. Being a super-rich man, Steve was generous with me and he tipped me a lot more than anyone would expect or imagine.

It was springtime, the weather was gorgeous too, the house was huge with a beautiful garden at the back yard, facing a wide forest area, the back yard garden had all the privacy any person could seek with the beautiful view of course. Steve called me at the afternoon of a warm, beautiful day saying:

“Hey Maggie, it is a beautiful day, I am all alone, I don’t feel like going out, if you are free, why don’t you join me, and we can order an early dinner to enjoy it in my garden?”

“why are you all alone, where is your stepdaughter, Lisa?”

“Lisa said, she is tied up with some events for the rest of the day, she won’t be coming home till late tonight.”

“to be honest, I have nothing scheduled for this evening, I am free as a bird, I will gladly accept your kind invitation, when do you want me there?”

“Now, the sooner, the better” he giggled.

“Yes sir, I will be on my way as soon as possible”

I showered so fast, got in a comfortable, short, red dress, somehow without hesitating so long, I skipped wearing any panties or bra, I just put a pair of high knee nylon stockings and a pair of high heels. As soon as I walked into the house, Steve looked at me with raised eyebrows saying:

“Maggie, you look fantastic in that dress, it suits your curvy body so well” as of a sudden he looked as if ashamed or uncomfortable of what he had just said, then continued, “I mean, you always look it, but this dress is making you look so s3-xy” he thought he was trying to make it sound better, but he just shook his head trying to apologize for thinking he made it sound worse.

Deep inside, I was happy, I liked the flattering of sweet words coming out of a man who seemed rigid and more serious all the time we were meeting at work. I had some fantasies about Steve since we met, some of which were having s3-x with him, I liked the man. That was one of the reasons of my being dressed the way I described earlier; the red dress was soft, tight to my body with some elasticity to its material outlining all my body curves. The dress top was low cut, showing lots of cl3-@vage, I have fairly big t!ts. The dress was short as well and I had no panties under, meaning any wrong action, movement or bending over would have flashed some silky soft, fully waxed pv-$$y of mine. Yes, I had some pre-plans I would have to admit.

To rescue the hectic situation he put himself into, I wrapped my arm around him fl!-rt!ng and saying naughtily:

“shut up Steve, we are not at work to talk official bullshit, why are you dressed formally in a suit.”

“Because I had just finished my last meeting here at home, I think I should change if it suits you?”

“No, you don’t have to do anything to suit me, if it suits you, stay as is, and take me to your garden, show me around, it is your turn to show me around, I just hope our drinks are ready.”

As we walked to the back yard, he wrapped his arm around me as well, bent over and gave me a little peek on the cheek, I seem to have cheered and encouraged him, lifting his moralities being around me as a woman. He said:

“Yes, our drinks are all set, I just love your personality and morality Maggie, which makes me feel comfortable around you.”

I giggled saying, “Just my personality and morality?”

“Nop, all of you, especially that s3-xy, hot body of yours”

“Now we are freeing up and talking, why don’t you give me a k!-ss then.”

Maybe that had surprised him, being so direct forward, maybe too loose or wide open from my side, but it had surprised me as well, coming out of me without thinking about it. The effect of this on Steve had shocked me and him much more than the original one, Steve acted like he was just waiting for a sign of approval to what he was having on his mind without my previous knowledge, we were standing by the outside table which had our drinks and glasses.

Steve turned around, took me between his arms, hugged me real close, I felt his chest was squeezing my t!ts, started giving me the longest, most passionate k!-$$ on the lips, I k!-$$ed him back of course, our tongues were dangling into each other mouth. As of a sudden, during that nonstop k!-$$, I felt Steve’s hands over my a$$, rubbing and feeling, without stopping the k!-$$, he lifted my dress up and started rubbing my bare a$$, same time I felt his crotch being glued to mine with some obvious and easy to feel lump.

Neither of us was wasting time, in between k!-$$es, Steve was doing his best lifting my dress up, lowering my top down, I was bare topped and bare bottomed between his arms, he made no notes or comments about me being braless or pantie less as if that is exactly what he wanted. Finally, we slowed down a little, we had a few sips on our drinks. We both felt as if we knew each other for so long, we both seemed to want each other so bad. Steve had his chance of checking, feeling, and k!-$$!ng my body almost all over, flattering me, appraising everything he saw or felt, my t!ts, pv-$$y and a$$ and all of my body parts, which pleased me that he found it up to his standards.

I felt it was time for me to act, I just sat on the bench right next to the outside table setup, I unbuckled his belt, undid his pants, lowered his pants and boxers. I was rewarded by a fully erect c0-cck, which sprung out to my face, I held it in my hands, lowered my head sticking my tongue out, started passing my tongue over its length from underneath, then I wrapped my lips around it and started su-ckking on it.

I was looking Steve straight in the eyes while su-ckking his c0-cck, as of a sudden, a very strange look appeared on Steve’s face, his lower jaw dropped and his face became longer, he was traying to say something, I turned around and was totally shocked to see Lisa, his stepdaughter, standing right there, less than a couple of yards away from us. Too late to try to hide or do anything to reverse the look of what we were doing. Her stepfather was standing right there facing her, I was on the bench with his fully hard c0-cck in my mouth, was in my hand by the time I turned around to face her.

All three of us were speechless, we did not know what to say or what to do, it was embarrassing for her stepfather of course, a lot for her as well, maybe a little less for me, she probably wasn’t paying attention while walking towards the garden. Until she was faced with that reality of her stepfather and I having S3-x in the outdoors of their garden, in the middle of the day, the totally unexpected to her. Being the only stranger in there, and maybe the braver one among them, I had to act somehow. Steve and I froze as is where is, his c0-cck was still in my hand, it was softening up of course.

The options were very narrow among us by then, we could not deny what we were doing, we did not want to explain. The expression on Lisa’s face was, somehow, an escape for me to think of something very naughty, she wasn’t upset, mad or shy at all, on the contrary, a wide smile was drawn over her face, and her eyes were fixated over her stepfathers’ c0-cck in my hand, and all over my naked body in front of her.
Continue Reading…
https://hipextra.com/2022/02/03/the-outdoor-thr33some-with-my-stepdaughter-and-p-a/

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Picture Reminds You Of? / What Will You Do In This Case? / I Think I'm Going Mad,this Girl Has Done Something To My Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.