Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men (21876 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by gwinaB(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Unclesamo:

I doubt if you knew them from their teen days till present.
I mean their personal life & not hearsay.

I am talking about people I knew and knew their relationships.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Estellie: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
This karma so, e nr dey affect men? angry grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by CAPTIVATOR: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Babatindan:
Na lie! Not all married women whose husband has side chic's had dated married man before
She didn't say All. She said " Many"

There is a difference
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by CAPTIVATOR: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2021
KimberlyWest:
Not in all cases, biko.

She never said all cases
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by CAPTIVATOR: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2021
gwinaB:
Absolutely wrong. I know women who never dated married men but their husbands have side chicks.

Did she say All women ?
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by CAPTIVATOR: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. She's essentially blaming women for their man's cheating, even a woman who marries as a virgin, or one with little to no dating experience. I saw another comment of hers on Nairaland recently that made absolutely no sense. Anyone can call themselves a relationship expert these days, mtchew. Does she have a PhD in Psychology to even call herself a relationship expert?

Did she say All women or many women?

Y'all just comment without reading
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by CAPTIVATOR: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Godoverevery:

Well I don't like engaging you fish brain but I will school since you have decided to a dimwit.

Do u know the phrase wen the guilt is suffering sometimes the innocent one also part take.

Now understand what she trying to say again.......some women who also cry about cheating husband have sometime had a relationship with married men.....the key word here is some women and karma is only for such women....I hope I have being able to come to ur kindergarten level......please charge your brain.

Dunno why it's difficult for some to understand
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Invitationn: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2021
McOluOmo:
R
Karma is always a bitch

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Side chics are Karma. She's right, Karma is always a bitch grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by okoroemeka(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Beckysexy:
It's not always the case though.
Because I have a friend that has never dated a married man before in her life and infact she married a virgin but you see that her husband ehn na community preeq.

Most times it's the so called bad ladies that get married to good husbands, while the innocent ones might not be lucky.

Sometimes it's luck.
it is not luck,do you know that most men marry because of the mind blowing sex they are receiving and want to keep it that way,the bad ladies has been exposed to several real life scenerio and they know what a man wants,when he wants it and how he wants it,a virgin does not even stand a chance
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by gwinaB(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

Did she say All women ?

Did she same some women?
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Panda7(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Newsmic:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, has stated that side chics are the karma of most married women, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, most of the married women crying now once dated married men. She shared this thought on his Instagram page.

See below.

officialblessingceo:
"Many married women Who are crying now Also dated married men . Slept around and messed up . Once they marry they turn Motivational speaker and preacher .. The side chicks are their own Karma."

"I said what I said . How many single guys can actually give u good jobs, connection, life style if not yahoo boys.
How many women can actually give themselves a good life style, very few ... so you all should stop ranting alL.. even the married men will be laughing at u all. Hypocrite. Before we can talk about morals let's first face reality. You can't preach change if we have not accepted that we are all guilty. Acceptance before repentance. Rest abeg."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdIHlaNXTH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

so what is this ranting all about
that the price of oloshos have sky rocket too or men can't have sex again
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2021
MAYOWAAK:
The Often Ignored Truths About The Side Chic Phenomenon BY OLAKUNLE ALLISON

Do you know that if all married men decide to remain faithful to their wives the people that would suffer the most are WOMEN? Single and even married women.
If they also decide to be unfaithful to their wives the victim are also WOMEN. Their wives.
Here are basic/fundamental HARD truths about cheating or the side chic phenomenon;
1* Cheating is morally/socially reprehensible but economically beneficial.
Cheating husbands finance the life and lifestyle of many single women and ensure an equitable distribution of wealth and resources so that money is evenly distributed in the economy. That's because the side chic too will spend the money and spread it around to her friends, relatives and business contacts. It's the Domino Effect.
In other words, many women would be poor and miserable today if all married men decided to be faithful to their wives. And if these women are poor and miserable it means many more would be harmed and negatively impacted. For example, their immediate family.
Yes, many side chics help their immediate family with money and networking, especially if their married boyfriends are highly connected.
In summary, the side chic industry is good for wealth distribution especially because most cheating husbands are folks with access to great wealth and connections.
2* Broken Vows.
Side chics are not the problem. Married men are.
There is always this unhealthy and unwarranted focus on and condemnation of side chics in our society. I think this is misguided. Side chics aren't the problem.
A side chic is under no statutory or moral obligation to anyone. The married man is. He took an oath with his wife before the Law and the Lord and he is ignoring both.
I am saying that the side chic phenomenon wouldn't exist if husbands kept their vows. Even if all the single women in the world are greenlighting you as a married man, you would still have to consent for anything to happen.
More focus should be on married men rather than side chics, except if the side chic is also married, which is rare.
3* Side chic-ism is often KARMA.
Karma in principle is the result of a person's actions. It is the law of cause and effect. It is a universal law. It is also a spiritual law. See Genesis 8:22.
I know for a fact that there will be a lot of side chics and heartbroken wives in the foreseeable future. Why?
Because someday all the present side chics will get married and then this law or principle takes effect. Their actions today will haunt them tomorrow. They would retire from the side chic hustle and then a new generation of hot girls would take over, and the cycle continues.
Life responds to laws. You don't get to sleep with other people's husbands today and think that yours will be spared by young girls tomorrow.
Many of our married women today were side chics at some point in the past. Many dated married men while they were on campus or slept with married men for either an opportunity or a favour. Karma (an Hindu/Buddha concept) is damn real. Sooner or later it kicks in.
So, if you don't want to put that law in motion, stay away from married men today. This is why a part of me is cynical when a married woman complains that her husband is a public d**k. I remember karma.
4* Every side chic, a potential wife.
Let's be biologically honest, shall we?
Men are polygamous by nature. Women are hypergamous by nature. The combined effect is men marrying more than one wife and women agreeing to become second or third wife because MOST women seek security above fidelity.
That means most women wouldn't mind being number 2 or 3 if they could get financial and emotional security in return. It is a good trade off as far as women are concerned.
Any woman who can agree to be a side chic knowing you are already married can also be a second or third wife. It shows that women can handle competition if they're benefitting or profiting from it. This is why polygamy is possible.
Contrary to urban belief being pushed by third wave feminists, women are not polygamous by nature. No woman wants to MARRY two or three men because men aren't wired to share same women, and moreover there is nothing to gain (for men) because men are not hypergamous by nature.
Men generally marry women who are either lower or equal to them on the economic ladder. Women generally marry men who are higher to them on the economic ladder. And since more men make money than women, they also tend to marry more women.
5* Polygamy is LEGALIZED side-chic-ism.
Ideally, marriage is MONOGAMOUS.
This is the position of ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS namely;
Judaism.
Christianity.
Islam.
Yes, even Islam essentially supports monogamy.
I was surprised when a Muslim scholar and friend told me that Islam does not command or mandate polygamy but rather a monogamous union. However Islam makes room for certain exceptions which is what most adherents now take advantage of to justify their lust for more wives. The exception became the rule.
In other words, even in Islam the ideal marriage is a monogamous marriage.
Of course both Judaism and Christianity frown strictly against polygamy.
So what that means is that polygamy is really nothing but legalising the side chic industry. It is advanced or glorified side chic-ism.
In fact, some wives would rather have their husband cheat with the side chic in front of them and not behind them, and then ask that he marries her as wife. Such wives want to know and monitor their competition. Hence you have POLYGAMY.
All these are true about the side chic phenomenon, except we want to delude ourselves with untruths.

1. Abrahamic religions are not an absolute truth, and have a distinctive jewish/middle eastern origin, so unless you are saying thousands of cultures across the world (including Africa) lacked access to understand the Almighty's divine intention, this point is invalid.

2. Polygamy is not strange to Men from all cultures of the world. Ever asked yourself why Men from cultures in extremes of the world (even in the deep jungles of the amazon) practice polygamy? Evolutionary biology. A key observation of Trans-Men who start taking hormone is a sudden rush for sexual desire. That is how the almighty has created Men; good luck with changing this.

3. I only recall marriage vows as promising to have just one wife, not having her as an exclusive sexual partner, so this too is dead in the water.

4. There is no such thing as karma. It's amazing how Africans read about a belief of Indian origin, and just adopt it without asking 'Hey! Maybe this karma business is either discriminatory or is a load of bull crap' (no insult intended).

5. Total monogamy would be bad for Women generally. In nature, there are 103/104 boys born for every 100 girls, however, by the time they reach marriage age, it becomes 107 women for 100 men. To worsen the ratio, women being naturally hypergamous strive for the top 10% of Men, and might settle with the next 40%. So for Men who haven't quite found their feet in Life, they are not exactly the first choice for a lot of women who are looking for providers. Polygamy you see is not a bug - its a feature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates Wife, Annie, On 2019 Women's Day - Check Picture / Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.