Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men (21874 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by bluefilm: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
The bitch has a point there.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by rajiedreez: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na big fat lie
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by gwinaB(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Absolutely wrong. I know women who never dated married men but their husbands have side chicks.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Pataricatering(f): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Godoverevery:
They won't agree......the woman is talking about ladies who dated married men before they marry.

The people given the explanation of not all ladies do it should try and read with there brain connected to there eye.

Note: side chic is karma to ladies who once dated married men.....if she didn't date married men she is excluded....
simple as saying not all men cheat but most men are cheat.
you sef engage your brain before you talk- if according to jer cheating is a karma thing then women who did not cheat with married men should not have cheating husband's - how is that difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Pataricatering(f): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
So if your wife cheats with a single guy is that karma for you fvcking single women,?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by MufasaLion: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
This one is sick in the head. She should blame the husbands for being adulterous and shameless not the wives.

Even if a promiscuous man should marry a virgin, he's still gonna cheat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. She's essentially blaming women for their man's cheating, even a woman who marries as a virgin, or one with little to no dating experience. I saw another comment of hers on Nairaland recently that made absolutely no sense. Anyone can call themselves a relationship expert these days, mtchew. Does she have a PhD in Psychology to even call herself a relationship expert?

She's a celeb and she's surrounded with dumb people like her that will digest whatever it is she's spitting out without an objection.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Sambab(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
But my husband doesn't cheat, even though I dated a lot of married men, when I was in form. shocked

Don't be happy yet... cos your own karma is doing press-up, you will soon realize how your husband is bleeping somebory's daughters outside there

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Bamzyriches451: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by BossDante: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Beckysexy:
It's not always the case though.
Because I have a friend that has never dated a married man before in her life and infact she married a virgin but you see that her husband ehn na community preeq.

Most times it's the so called bad ladies that get married to good husbands, while the innocent ones might not be lucky.

Sometimes it's luck.

Yimu. You girls must always make up stories that never happened just to decieve yourselves. Whatever you sow you'll reap. Even me, whenever somethings I'm guilty of is being done back to me, I accept it in goodfaith. You can't cheat nature. You girls can continue messing around with married men and when you marry and it's done to you, you start playing victim card. Na unasef Una dey decieve

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Lumig: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
But my husband doesn't cheat, even though I dated a lot of married men, when I was in form. shocked
Calm down, don't be in a hurry. They just started treating your files grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Livingjahguy: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Blessing goofed for this one. It is a big lie.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by QuickStandard: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
What a dumb talk.
There are virgins that their husbands cheat on. Smh
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Relationship expert that show husband pepper is giving advice.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

She's a celeb and she's surrounded with dumb people like her that will digest whatever it is she's spitting out without an objection.
Yup. I know Psychologists who have studied relationships and human behavior and you'll never hear them say rubbish like this, or blame one party for another's behavior - especially when faithfulness or fidelity is concerned. In Nigeria anyone can claim to be this or that without the proper educational background for it but would rather concoct nonsense to feed people.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by KoshCAD: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Beckysexy:
Because I have a friend that has never dated a married man before in her life and infact she married a virgin but you see that her husband ehn na community preeq.

Most times it's the so called bad ladies that get married to good husbands, while the innocent ones might not be lucky.

Sometimes it's luck.
Old mentality.

Not now anymore aunty
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Hamiltonii: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Nothing like being 'in form'. Once a hoe, always a hoe. You're still fĂșcking till now.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Godoverevery: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pataricatering:
you sef engage your brain before you talk- if according to jer cheating is a karma thing then women who did not cheat with married men should not have cheating husband's - how is that difficult to understand?

Well I don't like engaging you fish brain but I will school you......since you have decided to be a dimwit.

Do u know the phrase wen the guilt is suffering sometimes the innocent one also part take.

Now understand what she trying to say again.......some women who also cry about cheating husband have sometime had a relationship with married men.....the key word here is some women and karma is only for such women....I hope I have being able to come to ur kindergarten level......please charge your brain.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by MufasaLion: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Yup. I know Psychologists who have studied relationships and human behavior and you'll never hear them say rubbish like this, or blame one party for another's behavior - especially when faithfulness or fidelity is concerned. In Nigeria anyone can claim to be this or that without the proper educational background for it but would rather concoct nonsense to feed people.

So many celebrities with fish brains.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Kyf1: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Really
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by charixel: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Newsmic:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, has stated that side chics are the karma of most married women, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, most of the married women crying now once dated married men. She shared this thought on his Instagram page.

See below.

officialblessingceo:
"Many married women Who are crying now Also dated married men . Slept around and messed up . Once they marry they turn Motivational speaker and preacher .. The side chicks are their own Karma."

"I said what I said . How many single guys can actually give u good jobs, connection, life style if not yahoo boys.
How many women can actually give themselves a good life style, very few ... so you all should stop ranting alL.. even the married men will be laughing at u all. Hypocrite. Before we can talk about morals let's first face reality. You can't preach change if we have not accepted that we are all guilty. Acceptance before repentance. Rest abeg."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdIHlaNXTH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Real talk.

Overnight motivator
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Davesaves(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pataricatering:
So if your wife cheats with a single guy is that karma for you fvcking single women,?
u too like Fvck
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
+971 419 419 419 cheesy don't mention bro wink
doctore212:
Abeg I wan go Dubai.

I need the phone number of any correct olosho.

Pls who can give me a valid olosho number in Dubai
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by seyz91(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
nonsense talk

even those married women wey never date married men sef dey fall victim..not karma

its just what it is

it's the level of the world moral decadence at this age
Newsmic:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, has stated that side chics are the karma of most married women, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, most of the married women crying now once dated married men. She shared this thought on his Instagram page.

See below.

officialblessingceo:
"Many married women Who are crying now Also dated married men . Slept around and messed up . Once they marry they turn Motivational speaker and preacher .. The side chicks are their own Karma."

"I said what I said . How many single guys can actually give u good jobs, connection, life style if not yahoo boys.
How many women can actually give themselves a good life style, very few ... so you all should stop ranting alL.. even the married men will be laughing at u all. Hypocrite. Before we can talk about morals let's first face reality. You can't preach change if we have not accepted that we are all guilty. Acceptance before repentance. Rest abeg."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdIHlaNXTH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by bepositive11: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Beckysexy:

Sometimes it's luck.

This is why I say men who look for virgins are bad news.

I will put it this way. Non virgins attract secure men while virgins attract insecure men. Secure men are much more likely to choose women they love and remain faithful whereas insecure men are more likely to choose women they can control and remain unfaithful

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Unclesamo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
gwinaB:
Absolutely wrong. I know women who never dated married men but their husbands have side chicks.

I doubt if you knew them from their teen days till present.
I mean their personal life & not hearsay.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Awoo88: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
dawnomike:
Stupid talk...
How the talk take stupid
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by razzydoo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yes. Karmasutra.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men by Adekaka12345: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You go get hypertension when you finally know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates Wife, Annie, On 2019 Women's Day - Check Picture / Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.