Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please (1604 Views)

Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by Notyourtype: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please read the previous thread here..

https://www.nairaland.com/6817833/just-caught-friend-fiancee-naked

So, i spoke with my friend (mk) yesterday, and he told me he will be coming back tomorrow..

so i updated the previous thread that i'll bringing back the update in two days time, but it seems his plan changes as he told me some few hours ago that he's already coming back today..

There was these comment on the previous thread, which suggested i should've to show him the previous thread first, get his reaction before i finally tell him.. So, that was the ideal i'm going to work with..

i'm going to be modifying this post as soon as i'm with him.. I will post his reaction here first before i tell him, but it's a must i'll have to tell him..

i have a question?

can a audio voice which i'll post be deleted?

i want to post the audio voice of his reaction here too, but i'll want to delete it later so he dosn't get to see it someday..

*please stay updated*

more loading....
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by silvoclaira: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
angry
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by Notyourtype: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please always come back to this thread, i want to know your take on his reaction incase it will not go well if i tell him.

1 Like

Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by GoldenJAT(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
I mount for here!
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Op anything you do, do with caution, because if mk is a simp, he'll reconcile with the babe and that time na you them go put for front say you want break their relationship

3 Likes

Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by azammi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
I think you can delete the audio after u post it here
Notyourtype:

So, i spoke with my friend (mk) yesterday, and he told me he will be coming back tomorrow..

so i updated the previous thread that i'll bringing back the update in two days time, but it seems his plan changes as he told me some few hours ago that he's already coming back today..

There was these comment on the previous thread, which suggested i should've to show him the previous thread first, get his reaction before i finally tell him.. So, that was the ideal i'm going to work with..

i'm going to be modifying this post as soon as i'm with him.. I will post his reaction here first before i tell him, but it's a must i'll have to tell him..

i have a question?

i want to post the audio voice of his reaction here too, but i'll want to delete it later so he dosn't get to see it someday..

*please stay updated*

more loading....
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by Godada(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by depato88(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don't think you post the voice note here and even if you, u can't retrieve it even if u delete it cos the internet never forgets and already some people will already have downloaded and saved it......JUST TELL US HIS REACTION BASED ON THE VOICENOTE
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by azammi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
What’s up op?
Notyourtype:

i have a question?

*please stay updated*

more loading....
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by Rockyfancino(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
You can use cloud service or something, but is it really necessary?

If you want to tell him, tell him. Carry am go far place go tell am, there's no time he wouldn't get mad. Even if he reads the thread he might act cool until he knows it's about him.

The distance and everything before he starts taking rash decisions would have put him in better state of composure. You yourself should know how he'll react and what to do to cause bring the reaction to minimal, sheybi na your friend.
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by placeofallure(f): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmmn! Some women be disgracing women. Why cheat? If you must, why with your man's friend? As if that's not calamitous enough, you allowed two of his friends to collabo with you! This one na confirmed onisekuse.

Tell your friend o, this kinda girl can kill him, likewise those two idiots. You are also not safe. Oju l'alakan fi n s'ori o, Ma sun, Ma wararo!
Re: Update On; I Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend. Come In Please by motymop: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is just a waste of time.

She cheated on you with his friend....walk away, which one is all the movies they are acting.

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Touch The Body Of A Woman And Make Her Happy / Pop Smoke Killed While F*cling His Girl, See How He Grabbed Her Yansh / Actor Chidi Ike: I Believe In Abstinence And My Goal Is To Marry As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.