Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? (46785 Views)

How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) / Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS / Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Ugo4hotish(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
normally that kind thing dey pain, them go say na first come first serve.

no need to argue, even if you go public park people dey mark sit down for their friends when dey road dey come.

even party self, them dey hold sit down for person when never even baff for house talkless to come (this one na cause me and person fight 2012, big fight)

so bros na nigeria life be that.

the fact say na girl nor make me go criticise.

na even some men do am pass.

since nor be my property, na public thing...no need causing noise.

Bloody Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by GodisFirst: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
She came before you and sat on the door seat. If she isn't willing to surrender the seat to you, you have to respect that of her. But if you feel you are too big to sit inside, then take a drop or wait for the next taxi and pay for two or all the seats.

3 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Levels1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Drone95:
A lady did the same to me few months ago. I happened to be the last person to complete the sienna bus at the middle row, everyone had sat down ,so I'm to enter & close the door but this stupid lady quickly jumped down telling me to enter, I was like how could you get down & tell me to enter when I'm suppose to enter & the car moved,I didn't answer her , after few minutes she started shouting at me,staying aall sort of things, I ignored her. Last last na she enter& I entered after her & the car moved.
opp you are the stupid one here. How on Earth will you expect her to shift for you who's just coming to enter? How old are you? And I wish you meet with me in such sinerio to teach you what is wrong from right. Olofo osi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by RillJ(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
She was there b4 u and as such has a right to her seat position.
You could have decided to follow another taxi if u didnt like the situation but you went in with prejudice and some sense of entitlement.

This is however not a support for aggressive women or persons who keep goading others into a fight over nothing.

I hope you are calm now, though.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Freemasonry: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm still trying to understand why OP is pained.
She came to the taxi first and that should give her the right to choose where she wants to sit, or were you expecting her to come before you to the taxi and still let you push her around.
She calmly got out of the way for you to enter, but no, she has to slide to the middle or you'll report her to nairaland for disciplinary action �.
Hmmm some people sef!

Oga, no be only you like window seat, next time try be first or look for another cab.

Your desperate efforts at twisting the narrative to favor your fragile ego is pathetic at best.
Go and take a chilled Coke like someone suggested.

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by iboboyswag(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
mannatech:
Madness dey some girls body because then think say man keep them for house mean say dey go dey forget their manners anyhow.

A lady really annoyed me this morning.
I had gone to the park to board a taxi back home. The guy who was loading for the driver directed me to the taxi that was loading. An elderly guy sat at the front seat while a lady was seated by the door and she was the only one sitting at the back. Note that the drivers take three passengers at the back.
Immediately I saw how the lady sat at the door- her body language- I decided to enter from the other side but another passenger beat me to it plus I was approaching the taxi from her side to I just decided to enter through there.
The lady rather than shift to the middle came out for me to enter without any form of excuse which I found annoying.
I made my displeasure know to her but she just kept mute as if no be human being dey follow talk. I still repeated myself.this lady just start blowing out like burning charcoal, shouting at the top of her voice that "do I think she is a baby for me to treat her like that".

To make matters worse,the passengers and driver were telling me to not retaliate because na women. Na so we go continue to dey tolerate nonsense. Even na guy, I go still tell am wetin he do no correct.

Who is this uncouth idiot.

So because she is a woman she has no right to demand her space? Space she had before you miserably decided to board the taxi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Shikena(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Conclusion: You get time to waste.
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Saintmary(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

quiet your mouth there, nor be everything you female genders supposed put mouth, among all the men when comments, who you see support the op?

the males got it in control, let us do our thing. (as a female you supposed sit down there dey observe)

from this small matter, hu na go likely turn am to another thing, as amebo when hu na be. chochochochocho

So, for your mind now, Nairaland is your Umunna where women nor fit talk.

This is a public forum, every human has the right to talk and respond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by obailala(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
mannatech:
Madness dey some girls body because then think say man keep them for house mean say dey go dey forget their manners anyhow.

I had gone to the park to board a taxi back home. The guy who was loading for the driver directed me to the taxi that was loading. An elderly guy sat at the front seat while a lady was seated by the door and she was the only one sitting at the back. Note that the drivers take three passengers at the back.
Immediately I saw how the lady sat at the door- her body language- I decided to enter from the other side but another passenger beat me to it plus I was approaching the taxi from her side to I just decided to enter through there.
The lady rather than shift to the middle came out for me to enter without any form of excuse which I found annoying.
I made my displeasure know to her but she just kept mute as if no be human being dey follow talk. I still repeated myself.this lady just start blowing out like burning charcoal, shouting at the top of her voice that "do I think she is a baby for me to treat her like that".

To make matters worse,the passengers and driver were telling me to not retaliate because na women. Na so we go continue to dey tolerate nonsense. Even na guy, I go still tell am wetin he do no correct.
Lol.. Such a weird sense of entiltlement coming from you. Dem write your name for window seat?...

The way you dont like the centre seat is the same way the lady in question doesn't like the centre seat. She came before you and took the preferred window seat; so please give us one good reason why this lady should concede her window seat to you? Motor sef nor be your own! Wonderful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by pedrilo: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like how you are being blasted here. Especially from the guys. I don't understand your issue.

Person come down for you say make you sit down, you dey vex. undecided And you're still relating it to her being married.

Is the other passenger a lady? If it was a man, aside the fact that she may love window seats - what if she was uncomfortable sitting between men??
my dear no mind am. Everybody get right to sit where dem like weda man or woman, who vex go go buy him own car. Case closed

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by nedu2000(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
It is painful to you but she is right, like in organised transport systems,she chose her seating position

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by SilvanusII(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
She should move to the middle because...
The other passenger, why didn't you ask them to move Perhaps because they are a man, okwiya It's only on a woman's head that you can be forming irritated abi? It's like you never ready to commute. Next time you will carry your car.
The nonsense of it all

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by pappilo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
DriverX:
Seniority and claiming right inside bus? Shey your head correct so?

The guy is a f00l.... And to think that he brought this here.... Its like some people's brain doesnt function properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by adebaba5: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
I first you reach bus stop, you expect me to vacate the best position for you!

You try well well
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Evamann: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
sad
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Drone95:
A lady did the same to me few months ago. I happened to be the last person to complete the sienna bus at the middle row, everyone had sat down ,so I'm to enter & close the door but this stupid lady quickly jumped down telling me to enter, I was like how could you get down & tell me to enter when I'm suppose to enter & the car moved,I didn't answer her , after few minutes she started shouting at me,staying aall sort of things, I ignored her. Last last na she enter& I entered after her & the car moved.
Thank you abeg.
You understand me very well as you self don experience the same thing.
I can't say the same for most comments here. In this case,it's an intra-city transportation, no be long journey.
Some people are saying if it's a plane or train with seat assigned already, shifting goal post anyhow.
Well,. We move
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Favourflavour(f): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Saintmary:

I don't know who is raising these kinds of people sef.

Instead of facing his hustle to buy his own car, he's busy dragging another man's car with a woman.

I'm beyond surprised.

Imagine if she was single, he would have called her all the most unprintable names in the book.
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by uvie66: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
incogni2o:
Oga are you the owner of the Car.

Why are you trying to claim right in a Public Space.

Talk less for Naija

Talk less for Lagos

Talkless inside Taxi.

Calm down so that you will reach where you are going with peace of mind.

Trust me, there is an evil spirit assigned to do morning duty to cause commotion during morning commute.

Let your destination be your focus, Not trivial public nonsense
The thing weak me... the babe was there first and has claimed that window seat, so guy what is your problem
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by kullozone(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
This Nairaland reasoning really get comma aswear. No wonder Seun name am NAIRAland.

I think most people are caged in the forum, so their head Don dey reason one way... With their wack insults tongue
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by neonly: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
normally that kind thing dey pain, them go say na first come first serve.

no need to argue, even if you go public park people dey mark sit down for their friends when dey road dey come.

even party self, them dey hold sit down for person when never even baff for house talkless to come (this one na cause me and person fight 2012, big fight)

so bros na nigeria life be that.

the fact say na girl nor make me go criticise.

na even some men do am pass.

since nor be my property, na public thing...no need causing noise.

From. Jezebel to feminist they are d same Na cloth dem just change
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by lookingfly: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
mannatech:

serves you right opp.....you want to eat your came and have it. Why you wan siddon where you come late for?
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by uvie66: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
adebaba5:
I first you reach bus stop, you expect me to vacate the best position for you!

You try well well
I weak... everyone in naija know say na who first reach park dey claim the best seat.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by arthurwillia(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
mannatech:

To tear you slap Dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by uvie66: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
lookingfly:
serves you right opp.....you want to eat your came and have it. Why you wan siddon where you come late for?
no mind the guy self..you come late and expect to siddon for window, even for plane to siddon for window na extra charge.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by franugo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

i fit tell you when to talk because me and you nor be the same.

* i get prick, na toto you get

* i dey stand to piss, you dey bend down to piss (if you try stand, na your body go smell)

*i dey hustle since to survive, you dey your mama house dey wait for a simp nigga to sub you.

* on my way to the gym, you on your way to give blowjobs for some cash.

so many reasons, I can tell you when to talk and when not to.

so I nor go tell you again, I noe won see your post for this thread again. (sit down there jejely dey observe)

I usually don't like quoting people like you but I will make an exception for you.

What exactly is your grouse with biglittlelois? What have you achieved that makes you feel your opinion has more weight than any other person's?? List your biggest achievement, asides the fact that you think being born a man makes you superior.....you realize a woman gave birth to you right? So you think the fact that you go out daily to do one physical hustle or the other makes you special?? I really would like to know what gave rise to this your entitlement mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by lookingfly: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
mannatech:

I don laugh am off.
Just another crazy day in abj.
when you come back to abj, holla me make i buy you two bottles of Guinness.......see your head there, you wan go form right/seniority for public transport grin

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Levels1:

If I get your point, you're expecting her to shift inside while you sit right? Who does that? You met her in a public transport and you are expecting her to sold her right for you, oh are you related or like I'm missing something here? Well, the lady has done nothing wrong but only protecting her right.
By the way how old are you as something is telling me you are an underage not to have no when you are wrong or not.
Bro, it's the norm.
If you board taxis here in Abuja very well especially along, you suppose get where I'm coming from.
I board commercial transportation alot as God never bless me with car yet, if I stop taxi or Keke to enter and passenger drop for me to enter I will of course be suspicious of such intention.
Well, thanks for your point.
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Saintmary(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Favourflavour:

Imagine if she was single, he would have called her all the most unprintable names in the book.

As in eh

One guy up there said women cannot talk in the presence of men on a public forum o.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by Originalsly: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bro... 3 people in the seat ... she came out to allow you to take the seat in the middle. Up to the time of posting... couldn't you figure that out? She remained mute because she expected you to have common sense to figure that out ... but there you were..... demanding an explanation. You brought abuse and disrespect on yourself. Something is not right with you.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by freemi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
mannatech:

Courtesy demands that you explain to the person while you want to seat by the window.
No be my papa car wey I wan draw seat on top.
Plus here in Abuja, na one chance Mo be that

Well, your point register well.
dnt mind dos people faulting u. Somethng never do em. What d lady did was wrong. Simple
Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by uvie66: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
SilvanusII:
She should move to the middle because...
The other passenger, why didn't you ask them to move Perhaps because they are a man, okwiya It's only on a woman's head that you can be forming irritated abi? It's like you never ready to commute. Next time you will carry your car.
The nonsense of it all
true talk...efor ask the elderly Man wey siddon for front to move go back now make Im see the response.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? by mannatech: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmabest2000:

Guy man
You want to shift the baby into the middle seat so that both of you will keep on tapping currents from her both sides till the end of the journey
Mbanu ... she rejected your damn evil plan tongue
Lol.
I'm not like you. Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Ladder-like 240km-long Yaxi “skyroad” Expressway In China / My Friends Exploiting Money From Me, Advice Needed / Akwa Ibom International Airport Terminal Taking Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.