Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (78145 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by frankfab(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Nigerianmigrant:
Hello everyone, I actually have a question that has been on my mind for quite sometime now. I studied agriculture in my undergraduate and I’m currently transitioning into tech(ux designs and programming) I’d really like to know if it’s possible for me to apply for a masters degree or post graduate diploma in France with my new occupational line. Something like computer science or tech related, I really just want to know what my chances are or would I need to start afresh?

I have the same issue. Did you get any response?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nigerianmigrant: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
frankfab:

I have the same issue. Did you get any response?
no help, but I did on YouTube and it’s very possible

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by frankfab(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nigerianmigrant:
no help, but I did on YouTube and it’s very possible

Ok, please share the link
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dealhunter(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hello house,can I still apply for September intake,if yes,if I secure d admission,can I use it to apply for french visa without going through Campus France..thank you!
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
dealhunter:
Hello house,can I still apply for September intake,if yes,if I secure d admission,can I use it to apply for french visa without going through Campus France..thank you!

you would always make use of campus France no matter what

campus France is not jus for admission sake ... th also help in visa processes

thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dealhunter(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
trigger11:

you would always make use of campus France no matter what

campus France is not jus for admission sake ... th also help in visa processes

thank you
thank you so much,who the staffs of campus France?are they French citizens or Nigeria?..... then,is there any public schools that's accepting applications now? I search,I no see!
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2023
dealhunter:
thank you so much,who the staffs of campus France?are they French citizens or Nigeria?..... then,is there any public schools that's accepting applications now? I search,I no see!

who the staffs of campus France are shouldn't be a source of concern to you nor where there are from angry angry angry angry angry ........ what you should be concern with is which schools to apply to
check out
University of Paris sac lay
University of Paris cite

God bless
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dealhunter(m): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
trigger11:

who the staffs of campus France are shouldn't be a source of concern to you nor where there are from angry angry angry angry angry ........ what you should be concern with is which schools to apply to
check out
University of Paris cite

God bless
thank you so much boss...I really appreciate you....I will search for both uni and keep you posted!

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dealhunter(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
trigger11:

check out
University of Paris cite

God bless
this universities does not have an online application,they accept you to send them an email to request for the application form, which I did not not going through...
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
dealhunter:
this universities does not have an online application,they accept you to send them an email to request for the application form, which I did not not going through...

check well oga boss
Paris sac lay has an online application

check well
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dealhunter(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
trigger11:

check well oga boss
Paris sac lay has an online application

check well
you are right boss,but I'm having issues with registration,I will try it again when my brain is setttli..
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please I wan to make some enquiry...
I got admission to a language school in France, Lyon precisely. The CIEF of Lyon 2 (if anyone has an Idea about them).
what and what do I need to secure a visa? coz from the letter I got, I'm supposed to be present in the school on the 28 of August if not my pre-registration will be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Please is there also a forum like WhatsApp or telegram available i can join relating to this. I'd appreciate it
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2023
[right][/right]
dealhunter:
you are right boss,but I'm having issues with registration,I will try it again when my brain is setttli..

All the best
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Hello everyone,
please what are the documents needed for the Campus France Interview?

Anyone here apply for Université Lumière Lyon 2??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Olietwist:
Hello everyone,
please what are the documents needed for the Campus France Interview?

Anyone here apply for Université Lumière Lyon 2??

send campus France a mail and you would be told what to come along with

there are friendly people

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2023
I Submitted my file to campus france EEF yesterday, how does it take for them to validate it?
also while i wait for their validation what should i do in terms of getting other documents or will they inform me after the validation?

This is my first time applying, i'd appreciate the assistance.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by AdeoyeAdefemi: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2023
Treyknowles:

Thank you very much.

Good morning Sir/Ma. I want to confirm if you later got admission to UBFC. Thanks very much.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Moving4: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
worldfame:
Special Announcement

Adminssion for Sept 2023 intake in France is ongoing till 31st of May 2023

Apply for Admission without Campus France

Only Student Visa interview is handled by Campus France.

AVAILABLE COURSES
MASTERS
Economics
International Management
HR Management
Computer Networking
Mechanics
Electrical Engineering
Physics
Nuclear Engineering
Mathematics and Stat
Chemistry
Biology and Health Program
Data Science
Accounting and Auditing
Finance
Health and Social Care Mgt
Law and Business Mgt
Mgt control and Organisational Auditing
Digital Marketing
International Marketing
Banking and Finance
Purchasing
Strategic Management
Sport Management

BACHELOR
Global Management
HRM Licence 3
Accounting licence 3
Law licence 1
Management licence 3
Management control licence 1
Marketing licence 3
Banking and finance licence 3
Purchasing licence 3

If you dont know how to go about it, pls contact me on whatsapp 09037716260

Which school (s) please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nigerianmigrant: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Olietwist:
Please is there also a forum like WhatsApp or telegram available i can join relating to this. I'd appreciate it
there’s a telegram group

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
whats the name of the group plss

Nigerianmigrant:
there’s a telegram group
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Nigerianmigrant:
there’s a telegram group

Please send link
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nanavictor: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2023
trigger11:
whats the name of the group plss

please the link to the group pls. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
am asking ame ay you are asking

Nanavictor:
please the link to the group pls. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kingreign(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2023
prettyamarh:
Still searching for a school
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by seanemmason(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2023
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete

Good morning please I try to mail you, please how can I get your contact or speak to you directly?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by LegitDiva: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2023
babakb:

After living on Temporary Residence permit in France for fiver years you can apply for Permanent Residence...

The breakdown

Msc/MBA/MIM 1or 2 years
1 year Residence permit for job search
3 years work (Minimum of 30,000 euros annual salary)
Must not be out of France for 6 consecutive months or 10 months cumulatively within the 5 years of Temporary Residence.
Pass Dalf B2 or C1 french exams then apply for your PR cheesy cheesy cheesy

DALF Or DELF please help clarify
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by LegitDiva: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2023
I'm so glad to finally find a thread on this.

Please can a student travel with dependants?
Spouse and kids?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by seanemmason(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2023
my file to campus france EEF yesterday, how does it take for them to validate it?
also while i wait for their validation what should i do in terms of getting other documents or will they inform me after the validation?

How did you apply for the campus France what docs did they requested from you? You get admission already?[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
seanemmason:
my file to campus france EEF yesterday, how does it take for them to validate it?

How did you apply for the campus France what docs did they requested from you? You get admission already?[color=#006600][/color]

I got admission directly from the school, so all i did was to fill in the details of my admission into the Campus France EEF portal.
i submitted the basic documents, the admission letter and payment receipt, and other school certs plus resume

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.