Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77094 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
chrisblurp:

Thanks for this bro, pls must the guarantor or sponsor be related to the applicant? If not how much is require for the sponsor to show? And also is there any age limit to go for bsc? I am 27 and would like to start my bsc journey in france

The guarantor must not be related. If the person is a salaried earner, they must be earning 3 times of what is required per month, making about 2000Euro to be able to sponsor you. If you have someone abroad who can stand in as guarantor that would be great because most people earn about that sum per month.

If it’s a parent, then even about 4million will be fine. I know someone that combined his and his parent’s statement of about 4 million and got the Visa.

If not the best bet will be to find someone with a very big business earning steady flow of income and a balance of at least 3times the amount in a year, that is about 10 million.

No one can proof that that person is not a relative so it’s best to go the relative approach.

Age is not a factor at all in terms of admission or visa acceptance in France. They are quite liberal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by chrisblurp: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
FrenchXpert:

The guarantor must not be related. The sponsor must be earning 3 times of what is required per month, making about 2000Euro to be able to sponsor you if the person is a salaried earner. If you have someone abroad who can stand in as guarantor that would be great because most people earn about that sum per month.

If it’s a parent, then even about 4million will be fine. I know someone that combined him and his parent’s statement of about 4 million and got the Visa.

If not the best bet will be to find someone with a very big business earning steady flow of income and a balance of 3times the amount in a year, that is about 10 million.

No one can proof that that person is not a relative so it’s best to go the relative approach.

Age is not a factor at all in terms of admission in France. They are quite liberal.

Thank you so much for this insightful information God continue to bless u,pls what do you mean it’s best to go the relative approach?

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
chrisblurp:

Thank you so much for this insightful information God continue to bless u,pls what do you mean it’s best to go the relative approach?

Find a relative or call a friend a relative. It’s more credible to say the person is your relative than say a friend or colleague or whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
What is the application period for schools in France. Just like Germany been twice a year is it the same with France or it is once a year like Norway.

Also is an ongoing application on or when is it starting? Thanks for the reply to come
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
uchechukwu007:
What is the application period for schools in France. Just like Germany been twice a year is it the same with France or it is once a year like Norway.

Also is an ongoing application on or when is it starting? Thanks for the reply to come

Once a year. October 1st to December 31st. Currently ongoing.

5 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by chrisblurp: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
FrenchXpert:

Once a year. October 1st to December 31st. Currently ongoing.
pls to apply for an English bsc course what and what documents are needed and is MOE AND MFA legalization and authentication needed before applying for admission or before applying for visa? And also do I need to apply in person at the campus France in Nigeria or the whole admission process can be done online from the portal?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by jaido007: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks for the info Ma
FrenchXpert:

Some universities charge 243 Euro per year other universities charge 3770 Euro. It depends on the university you select and which offers you admission. Masters program can be 1 year or 2 years. Most are 2 years.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Good morning. The application open from oct to December is for which intake( when are classes resuming for 2022(month).

Also! I have some one I can convince in the uk, Germany, US to stand for me as sponsor. We are related(cousins) but different surname. Can you enlighten me on what will be needed of them to submit to stand as sponsor. Any affidavit needed?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
I do not understand the basket section, please put me through on that
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
And please do you have lists of schools with master programs, with 300-400euro a year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
chrisblurp:
pls to apply for an English bsc course what and what documents are needed and is MOE AND MFA legalization and authentication needed before applying for admission or before applying for visa? And also do I need to apply in person at the campus France in Nigeria or the whole admission process can be done online from the portal?

No authentication is needed for admission or visa. You apply online but there will be an interview with Campus France at their office after application.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
uchechukwu007:
Good morning. The application open from oct to December is for which intake( when are classes resuming for 2022(month).

Also! I have some one I can convince in the uk, Germany, US to stand for me as sponsor. We are related(cousins) but different surname. Can you enlighten me on what will be needed of them to submit to stand as sponsor. Any affidavit needed?

The entry session is September each year.

A form will be given to you by VSF to give your sponsor to fill, then they will attach their ID card, and their last three months bank statement and pay slip. No affidavit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:
I do not understand the basket section, please put me through on that

What basket section?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
FrenchXpert:

What basket section?

I mean under study in France link you sent, I created a profile, however, are you that office in Lagos?

Another thing, can I get the list of schools, with Social works master degree program in France
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
FrenchXpert:

The entry session is September each year.

A form will be given to you by VSF to give your sponsor to fill, then they will attach their ID card, and their last three months bank statement and pay slip. No affidavit.

So it safe to say anybody can sponsor you from any part of the world. Also! I hope for the ID cards it is photocopy or scanned color and not original.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Useku(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nice
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Useku(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
jaido007:
Please can one use the 'proof of funds' bankers and maybe some agents run for people.

Alaye this question no make sense for public forum like nl!

9 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
uchechukwu007:

So it safe to say anybody can sponsor you from any part of the world. Also! I hope for the ID cards it is photocopy or scanned color and not original.

Anyone around the world. Scanned and printed.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by adultiph: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good evening and thank you for this wonderful information.
I have a couple of questions which I will like you to clear.

1. Are you saying that after the admission process between October and December, we are to wait from December till September before we can start studies?

2. Does France offers post graduate work permit after studies?If yes,how long does the pgw permit lasts (1,2 or 3 years)?

3. Can a student who is not able to get a suitable job in France after graduation establish its own business.

Kindly help out as I am about to kick start admission process with a school in Poland but find this your own more better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by babakb: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
adultiph:

1. Are you saying that after the admission process between October and December, we are to wait from December till September before we can start studies?

2. Does France offers post graduate work permit after studies?If yes,how long does the pgw permit lasts (1,2 or 3 years)?

3. Can a student who is not able to get a suitable job in France after graduation establish its own business.

Kindly help out as I am about to kick start admission process with a school in Poland but find this your own more better

Let me help out....

1, I don't know.

2, France offers 1 years post study work permit but only to Masters and PHD graduates.

3. Yes, if your business is in science and technology.

Most importantly, if you find yourself in France, learn French to C1 level, you would stand a better chance at obtaining a job and get your PR.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good morning my neighbors. Thanks so far for the information dispense here. Please I do have an important question. It was said that campus France will conduct an interview for you. I will like if someone can share the type of interview format or questions that campus France is likely to ask. Thank you as I wait in anticipation.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by adultiph: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
I have been going through the sites provided and it is very confusing to me.

Please can someone explain what they mean by "add training to basket"?
And when you search and get one, what does year of entry - year 1, degree 4.
I selected masters in my search but I don't understand what this means.

I also noticed that for the motivations, they usually give this condition as the things to capture "Why do I choose this (or these) training? Why do I choose this establishment? What is my professional plan at the end of this training? (The reasons must be written in French)

Is there any way the OP can take me through this process?

The information on both sites is not clear.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
adultiph:

I also noticed that for the motivations, they usually give this condition as the things to capture "Why do I choose this (or these) training? Why do I choose this establishment? What is my professional plan at the end of this training? (The reasons must be written in French)

Same with me, most especially at the basket, maybe I will visit the office, anytime I visit Lagos, hopefully by the grace of God, I will visit

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
babakb:

Let me help out....

1, I don't know.

2, France offers 1 years post study work permit but only to Masters and PHD graduates.

3. Yes, if your business is in science and technology.

Most importantly, if you find yourself in France, learn French to C1 level, you would stand a better chance at obtaining a job and get your PR.

Thanks.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
uchechukwu007:
Good morning my neighbors. Thanks so far for the information dispense here. Please I do have an important question. It was said that campus France will conduct an interview for you. I will like if someone can share the type of interview format or questions that campus France is likely to ask. Thank you as I wait in anticipation.

If you don’t mind I wrote a detailed article here about the interview.
https://myfrenchvoyage.com/how-to-succeed-in-your-campus-france-interview/

A summary of questions.
Why do you choose to study in France ?
What are your educational goals ?
What are you career goals after study ?
Accommodation plans and finance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
adultiph:

For the first question, after you’ve gotten admission (responses will start falling in from December through March), you start preparing your documents for Visa.

From June you will be permitted to submit your application for visa. After you’ve gotten approval (response takes about two weeks) then you can start preparation for resumption in September.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
adultiph:

The website can be very confusing,

To select a course, it is best to search by city only. Don’t fill anything on the search bar, just click the drop down on city and select a city.

When it loads, go down and select ‘taught in English’ and then select the course you want, then select the school offering the course and add to basket. You can add up to 7 schools and courses in your basket.

Year 4 means first year of masters. Some call it year 1 some year 4 as a continuation of bachelor studies.

Your letter of motivation should be written in English except you selected courses taught in French. So verify that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
FrenchXpert:

The website can be very confusing,

To select a course, it is best to search by city only. Don’t fill anything on the search bar, just click the drop down on city and select a city.

When it loads, go down and select ‘taught in English’ and then select the course you want, then select the school offering the course and add to basket. You can add up to 7 schools

and courses in your basket.

Year 4 means first year of masters. Some call it year 1 some year 4 as a continuation of bachelor studies.

Your letter of motivation should be written in English except you selected courses taught in French. So verify that.

Thanks but still confused, I did not see any Schools or where to select add, please help

Please where will I go from here?

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bwaal(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2021
FrenchXpert:

Eiffel Scholarship is a very popular one, fully funded but available for select courses for master and PhD level only.
A good article on it: https://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/french-government-eiffel-excellence-scholarship-programme-2022/

Campus France has a website for available scholarships you can check that also: https://campusbourses.campusfrance.org/#/catalog
Hello weldone what about visitation any idea ?

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2021
Bwaal:

Hello weldone what about visitation any idea ?

This thread is for Studying in France. Look up the thread on Securing Visa to France.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Thanks but still confused, I did not see any Schools or where to select add, please help

Please where will I go from here?

You cannot see the select button as you are using a phone. Use a pc.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2021
FrenchXpert:

You cannot see the select button as you are using a phone. Use a pc.

Ok, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.