Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77091 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
FrenchXpert:

You cannot see the select button as you are using a phone. Use a pc.

I am using my PC now, still have not seen the select botton , this basket section is really fustrating, I need help ooh
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by adultiph: 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Most of the courses in my field of study are more costly than those in the UK.

The courses range from Project management to Data Science and Analytics and Digital Marketing.

The prices range from 12000 to 22000 euros.
It is the only one that I saw that is 3770 euros.

Is there any link you can point to for me to get more affordable once?

Please advise if possible.

Thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by omeyameres: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please i would want to know what documents your sponsor is expected to present esp if he is into business

What is the amount required to be in yoir sponsors account

How many years visa application are you expected to do

Link for Bsc courses in english and fees rate
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by BunmiBie: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
FrenchXpert:
Language Requirement

A number of French higher institutions offer courses taught in English. A language proficiency certificate like IELTS or TOEFL is not required. This is not usually required for English-speaking countries as Nigeria.

If you wish to study in French however, you are required to have attained a B2 Level in DELF, TCF or TEF. This is the requirement for most institutions.

Does it mean one need to understand french to be eligible to study in France?.
Thanks for sharing this information.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2021
BunmiBie:

Does it mean one need to understand french to be eligible to study in France?.
Thanks for sharing this information.

No! It was stated that there are courses taught in English but if you want to study in French; it is required for you to have French language qualification

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2021
omeyameres:
Please i would want to know what documents your sponsor is expected to present esp if he is into business

What is the amount required to be in yoir sponsors account

How many years visa application are you expected to do

Link for Bsc courses in english and fees rate

Hello! Kindly go through the first two pages of this thread. I will see the information you seek
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by JJCE(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
FrenchXpert:

Some universities charge 243 Euro per year other universities charge 3770 Euro. It depends on the university you select and which offers you admission. Masters program can be 1 year or 2 years. Most are 2 years.
. Please, I have Hnd in Local government studies with upper credit, can i enroll for Top up before msc, or msc directly, or start from bsc again?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by omeyameres: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please for someone who wants to do a bachelors degree, how many years will you get after your studies to stay back and work and probably get a PR
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by babakb: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
JJCE:
. Please, I have Hnd in Local government studies with upper credit, can i enroll for Top up before msc, or msc directly, or start from bsc again?

Its better you do your Top Up degree in Nigeria and then look for Masters abroad, Rivers State University (Ignatius Ajuru) admits HND graduates into 400 level, so in 1 year you are done with your BSC.

5 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Samken2: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
FrenchXpert:
I decided to open a thread for France. There is hardly any information for studying in France for Nigerians even when it's one of the cheapest, easiest and most straight forward process among developed countries. If you have any questions or concerns, drop them I will be answering all your questions. I will do my best to include the most necessary information as the thread goes on.

First things first, the application window to apply for admission to French Universities started 1st of October and will be closing 31st of December.
What are the necessary steps and documents needed by applying for a student visa from Nigeria
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by HealthCas: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
goo day folks, all the schools i am seeing are quite expensive. between 15k -20k. can someone help with cheaper schools for biomedical science?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good Day Everyone. Has anyone here been able to apply?

I will be doing a short tutorial on how to select your courses and universities on the portal.

After creating your account on the portal,

- select fill in my program cart, then add a program

There will be a search keyword but the best way to search for courses and schools is by cities.

- click on more option, and select a city.

Here are the top 30 cities in France where you may find English taught courses.

1. Paris
2. Lyon
3. Marseille
4. Toulouse
5. Lille
6. Bordeaux
7. Nice
8. Nantes
9. Strasbourg
10. Rennes
11. Grenoble
12. Toulon
13. Montpellier
14. Avignon
15. Saint Etienne
16. Tours
17. Clermont Ferrand
18. Nancy
19. Orléans
20. Caen
21. Angers
22. Dijon
23. Le Mans
24. Reims
25. Brest
26. Le Havre
27. Limoges
28. Nîmes
29. Poitiers
30. Créteil

Select one of these cities and go down and click the section Taught in English.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
FrenchXpert:

I will be doing a short tutorial on how to select your courses and universities on the portal.

There will be a search keyword but the best way to search for courses and schools is by cities.

1. Paris
2. Lyon
3. Marseille
4. Toulouse
5. Lille
6. Bordeaux
7. Nice
8. Nantes
9. Strasbourg
10. Rennes
11. Grenoble
12. Toulon
13. Montpellier
14. Avignon
15. Saint Etienne
16. Tours
17. Clermont Ferrand
18. Nancy
19. Orléans
20. Caen
21. Angers
22. Dijon
23. Le Mans
24. Reims
25. Brest
26. Le Havre
27. Limoges
28. Nîmes
29. Poitiers
30. Créteil

Over a month now, this is stage I am hook, I ask for help through this platform, I even move to call the office, all to know avail, wetin man go do, I rest ooh
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
FrenchXpert:

1. Paris
2. Lyon
3. Marseille
4. Toulouse
5. Lille
6. Bordeaux
7. Nice
8. Nantes
9. Strasbourg
10. Rennes
11. Grenoble
12. Toulon
13. Montpellier
14. Avignon
15. Saint Etienne
16. Tours
17. Clermont Ferrand
18. Nancy
19. Orléans
20. Caen
21. Angers
22. Dijon
23. Le Mans
24. Reims
25. Brest
26. Le Havre
27. Limoges
28. Nîmes
29. Poitiers
30. Créteil

Is it possible to get a cheap accomodation in Paris? Please advise. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
RomanGreen:

Is it possible to get a cheap accomodation in Paris? Please advise. Thanks

I don't know what you mean by cheap. A private room rent in Paris goes on average 350-500Euros per month.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
OsiEnterprise4:

Over a month now, this is stage I am hook, I ask for help through this platform, I even move to call the office, all to know avail, wetin man go do, I rest ooh

what's the issue? I just posted how you can do it.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
FrenchXpert:

I don't know what you mean by cheap. A private room rent in Paris goes on average 350-500Euros per month.

Thank you, this is good
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OsiEnterprise4: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
FrenchXpert:

what's the issue? I just posted how you can do it.

Yes, is going through now, thanks

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Exxdee007: 4:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Blessings001:
Please can any one recommend relatively cheap university for MBA program in France?

MBA that is been taught in English language.

Thanks all
check english courses here

https://taughtie.campusfrance.org/tiesearch/#/catalog

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by courageonyekwel(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Hey guys
How likely I’m I to get a visa to go study French in France then start my undergrad degree after the language course
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by vinlyreeks(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
@FrenchXpert
Thanks for the info so far.
I have few more questions tho.

1. When are students expected to pay school fees? Before visa application or on arrival to France �� and start of study program.

2. The €615 per month. What is the actual amount expected to be seen in my account as a self funding student.

3. From the 2nd Question: Does this proof of funding cover the tuition fees for a year or it's different and the school fees are different too.

Please anybody can take on any Question. I appreciate �
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
vinlyreeks:
@FrenchXpert
Thanks for the info so far.
I have few more questions tho.

1. When are students expected to pay school fees? Before visa application or on arrival to France �� and start of study program.

2. The €615 per month. What is the actual amount expected to be seen in my account as a self funding student.

3. From the 2nd Question: Does this proof of funding cover the tuition fees for a year or it's different and the school fees are different too.

Please anybody can take on any Question. I appreciate �

1. Public schools you can pay when you get there. For private schools you will be expected to pay full or part for visa processing.

2. The money expected in your account is 615 euros times 12.

3. Tbh the only requirement that was stated as proof of funds is the 615 (blocked or personal). Because some schools take 3 to 6 Installments I don’t know how that works at the Visa level. The school fees is not part of the 615 that’s only the average cost of living in France as a student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by vinlyreeks(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
FrenchXpert:

1. Public schools you can pay when you get there. For private schools you will be expected to pay full or part for visa processing.

2. The money expected in your account is 615 euros times 12.

3. Tbh the only requirement that was stated as proof of funds is the 615 (blocked or personal). Because some schools take 3 to 6 Installments I don’t know how that works at the Visa level. The school fees is not part of the 615 that’s only the average cost of living in France as a student.

Really I appreciate.
Good to hear they pay on installments too.

One more thing this differentiated payment of a thing, can you throw more light on it please.

Maybe it can help me to understand the true nature of their tuition fees, because I have seen €230+ for masters and at some point €3.7k+ for masters too. (All in public schools) so which is it really?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
vinlyreeks:

Really I appreciate.
Good to hear they pay on installments too.

One more thing this differentiated payment of a thing, can you throw more light on it please.

Maybe it can help me to understand the true nature of their tuition fees, because I have seen €230+ for masters and at some point €3.7k+ for masters too. (All in public schools) so which is it really?

Already mentioned it on the thread that all public schools in France charged 243 Euros until recently the government raised it to €3770 for international students. Some schools decided to waive it and still charge the old price.

5 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by vinlyreeks(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
FrenchXpert:

Already mentioned it on the thread that all public schools in France charged 243 Euros until recently the government raised it to €3770 for international students. Some schools decided to waive it and still charge the old price.

Thank you for your patience, I appreciate �.

4 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Deadline for submission of application is tomorrow 15th December. Deadline for payment of administration fee is until January.

You can contact me if you still have issues with your application.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2021
FrenchXpert:

There will be a search keyword but the best way to

search for courses and schools is by cities.

1. Paris
2. Lyon
3. Marseille
4. Toulouse
5. Lille
6. Bordeaux
7. Nice
8. Nantes
9. Strasbourg
10. Rennes
11. Grenoble
12. Toulon
13. Montpellier
14. Avignon
15. Saint Etienne
16. Tours
17. Clermont Ferrand
18. Nancy
19. Orléans
20. Caen
21. Angers
22. Dijon
23. Le Mans
24. Reims
25. Brest
26. Le Havre
27. Limoges
28. Nîmes
29. Poitiers
30. Créteil

Did not ask this initially. Are we authenticating documents perhaps at ministry of education, finance, or the French embassy.

Also! Is application fees needed
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2021
uchechukwu007:

Did not ask this initially. Are we authenticating documents perhaps at ministry of education, finance, or the French embassy.

Also! Is application fees needed

No authentication is required.

You can avoid the schools that charge application fee. Public schools do not charge application fee. After applying on the Portal there is a Campus France administration fee to pay before your documents are sent to the different schools which is N50,000.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Application is ending in six hours.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2021
FrenchXpert:
Application is ending in six hours.

Which application are you referring to please?

Is this for all schools in France?

I ask because one of the schools I intend to apply to says their application will open in January

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.